Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back (52911 Views)

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note / Dolphin Caught On Camera Trying To Have Sex With An Oyinbo Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Guyman02: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2022
BiafranAvenger:
Na Afonja Youth, wey dey form WOKE with people money. Thank God no be IGBO person...this thread for reach 10 pages because Afonja Miscreants will Flood the thread with their useless sophisticated advice...spits!

Unfortunately this is true in this platform, the anti Igbo sentiment is high, every person with a different opinion even if you Gbagyi or Ebira is called Igbo

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by anuryyy(f): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2022
Hisbah21:
looks like comedy
�� thinking same
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by seyz91(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2022
cheesy
OBALOLA55:
E BE LIKE SAY SLAWORMIIR DON DEY SERVE TIME THIS ONE WEY I NEVER SEE AM ONLINE SO undecided

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by seyz91(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2022
cheesy
Mooh247:
cheesy

Every seconds a new Mugu is born in the US

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by mctons: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
E BE LIKE SAY SLAWORMIIR DON DEY SERVE TIME THIS ONE WEY I NEVER SEE AM ONLINE SO undecided

Lol. Is he into the cursed circle too?
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by McLizbae: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
cool cool
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My niggarrrr
Am around anyday anytime twice on Friday
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by DKM123: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yet, you wonder why the civilized world are weary of Nigerian men. Spits!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Flamees(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cheesy

Every seconds a new Mugu is born in the US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by obailala(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
When EFCC gbab this one now, e go begin shout #EndEFCC; him family sef go begin swear for buhari. Useless youth!
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Truvelisback(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Scrupulous419:

Ogun kill u and your efcc... ogun oba na go tear ur life. Alaye dem boiz says is fraud or nothing.
Oga, Ogun no go do am anything. U are only supporting his act because u are a fraudster too.
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by DavidEsq(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
grin grin grin cheesy grin wickedness. What if e sick? Na jail time u dey think grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by yusluvad(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
pyyxxaro:
See e long mouth like Lassa rat own
cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by yusluvad(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Afterall, his monicker says it all...
Truvelisback:
Oga, Ogun no go do am anything. U are only supporting his act because u are a fraudster too.
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by tfash96(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Hassanmaye(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My niggarrrr
Am around anyday anytime twice on Friday
Haha damnnn niggar
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Farfalla(f): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Go learn from Simon Leviev how to be discreet and still live flamboyantly

That one is the father of them all. He even hired bodyguards and private jets to pass off as a billionaire's son!
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Aaay: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by sirp9898(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Evil is gratually becoming normal things in nigeria
All the attention is now on ipob
Evil is being neglected

O God help us
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Adubi1: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
What an audacity by the yahoo boy. He had better returned the oyinbo's money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oclVDBEdxc0
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by l0uie(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
All these slow pokes go dey cast work. Animals!
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Cravemore: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2022
l0uie:
All these slow pokes go dey cast work. Animals!
aswear!!...Belike nah only u dey game normal for here?
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by l0uie(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cravemore:
aswear!!...Belike nah only u dey game normal for here?

Haha. I sight you bross.
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Cravemore: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
l0uie:

Haha. I sight you bross.
if you be warrior normal, we fit rub mind, I sent one mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) / Most Wanted Ritualist" Uniport Boy" Escaped From Heavily Guarded Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.