Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

After Obj's Statement ,zombies Are On Overdrive... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Obj's Statement ,zombies Are On Overdrive... (633 Views)

FEMI Kuti: Only Zombies Are Obidient / Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Zombies Are Rejoicing over IPOB Sit-out Home Concellation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Obj's Statement ,zombies Are On Overdrive... by BiafranAvenger: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Obasanjo Talked about the Fulanization Agenda.....Zombies from the North and even his Afonja Brothers called him Names!!

Obasanjo has said another thing concerning Biafra...They have abandoned the news feed and they are busy "trying" to pin their useless activities on IPOB/ESN to gain relevance.

As foolish as they all are (Zombies). they dont know that all Embassies are first hand correspondents to their Nations on happenings within their host domain.

UGM is a Government Phenomena packaged by this terrorist supporting Government to "rope" IPOB/ESN to justify the terrorist TAG ...they pay useless zombies to propagate.

Cultisupdate-oyigboupdate-udele1-mekaboy-minorityopinion etc etc are the certified zombies and Government sponsored miscreants who are tailor guided to disseminate useless information. on the internet against IPOB.

IPOB prevailed against all ODDS because their mandate is genuine and is totally free from useless politics!!

AS FOR IJAW youths brainwashed by Asari..."Egbesu" no fit penetrate. Guard your pipelines and look for a means to liberate your region from useless miscreants like Asari...who has a University in Benin Republic, whereas you guys collect 150.000 and DIE for Nothing.

For the Afonja zombies who Think the Idea of Biafra...is a Threat..they should get their Oduduwa Republic and grow their IGR with Skull mining and sophisticated treachery,

Biafra has arrived...even Obasanjo understands that...only uninformed zombies are blind to the obvious facts!!!!

1 Like

Re: After Obj's Statement ,zombies Are On Overdrive... by Felimax(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oga forget about it Biafra will never come. As the largest black nation of the world Nigeria remain undivided and nothing can change that.
Nigeria is laced with so many minority tribes whose future is not guaranteed with a broken Nigeria.
The issue is bigger and more technical than mare saying the word Biafra.
The earlier you guys realize this the better. You can call me names if you like but it will so shock you to have an Ibo man as a president today and he will still maintain that under him Nigeria will remain undivided.
If we are so wise, I think the best way out is to restructure the country so that every region grow at their own pace.
The West has already seen this as the future of hence they have positioned themselves to be so favoured regardless of where the tilting goes.
The South is comfortable somehow because they believe they have the resources to grow rapidly worst case scenario.
Yes the East to a large extent hold very seriously the economy of this country, they are rugged in business, giant domestic investors hence their power all over the nooks and crannies of this country.
Considering your large investment in both human and material resources how do you hope to be separated from your shadow?
Nigeria remain undivided, this I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: After Obj's Statement ,zombies Are On Overdrive... by BiafranAvenger: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
A Nation that is a Disgrace to every Black man alive!!

Guy . if you want to be Proud of your Nation...

Try to Have

constant light ...since 1960
Good Health care!!...Since 1960
Good infrastructure...Since 1960
Equitable and robust leadership...NEVER EXISTED!!
Good Education...You wan kill ya sef??
Good food ...If i hear
Insecurity...na Number 1 export
terrorism...na number 1 export

Sincerely speaking with the above listed. can you convinently state that Nigeria is a likable country??
Even your President and his family loves abroad better than the shitholee you adore!!

If you love suffering ...I DONT!!

Felimax:
Oga forget about it Biafra will never come. As the largest black nation of the world Nigeria remain undivided and nothing can change that.
Nigeria is laced with so many minority tribes whose future is not guaranteed with a broken Nigeria.
The issue is bigger and more technical than mare saying the word Biafra.
The earlier you guys realize this the better. You can call me names if you like but it will so shock you to have an Ibo man as a president today and he will still maintain that under him Nigeria will remain undivided.
If we are so wise, I think the best way out is to restructure the country so that every region grow at their own pace.
The West has already seen this as the future of hence they have positioned themselves to be so favoured regardless of where the tilting goes.
The South is comfortable somehow because they believe they have the resources to grow rapidly worst case scenario.
Yes the East to a large extent hold very seriously the economy of this country, they are rugged in business, giant domestic investors hence their power all over the nooks and crannies of this country.
Considering your large investment in both human and material resources how do you hope to be separated from your shadow?
Nigeria remain undivided, this I have seen.

1 Like

Re: After Obj's Statement ,zombies Are On Overdrive... by Felimax(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
BiafranAvenger:
A Nation that is a Disgrace to every Black man alive!!

Guy . if you want to be Proud of your Nation...

Try to Have

constant light ...since 1960
Good Health care!!...Since 1960
Good infrastructure...Since 1960
Equitable and robust leadership...NEVER EXISTED!!
Good Education...You wan kill ya sef??
Good food ...If i hear
Insecurity...na Number 1 export
terrorism...na number 1 export

Sincerely speaking with the above listed. can you convinently state that Nigeria is a likable country??
Even your President and his family loves abroad better than the shitholee you adore!!

If you love suffering ...I DONT!!

No one loves suffering, at least I am not and I thank God for that. Bro, these countries we so much admire were been fixed by their citizens.
In the bigger picture frankly speaking every single Nigerian is responsible for the kind of nation we have today though I know there are some very vital point of notice militating against the progress of our dear nation and not until we take a drastic action against it will continue to stare us as a monster till thy kingdom come.

We were made to solve problems, solves very difficult problems. I admire the beauty of this nation each time I traveled because it gives me the leverage to see how beautiful Nigerians are, when it is not national or political issue Nigerians are the happiest people to be with.

I cannot imagine my country without my dear Ibo brothers, the kind of reception they gave me last two years I visited Lagos after I relocated filled me with so much joy, I love those guys so much.

One day we will get it right and the journey start from when the country is properly restructured.
Re: After Obj's Statement ,zombies Are On Overdrive... by BiafranAvenger: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
As you LOVE Americans in the Global setup...as you love the Britons in the global set up...

Please love IGBOs as Friends in the Global set up not as country men.

If you know how deeply rooted the angst against the Nigerian state is in the EAST..you wont waste your time on this epistle.

Have a nice day bro..you deserve it as a Nigerian...i earnestly appreciate it as a Biafran.

Felimax:

No one loves suffering, at least I am not and I thank God for that. Bro, these countries we so much admire were been fixed by their citizens.
In the bigger picture frankly speaking every single Nigerian is responsible for the kind of nation we have today though I know there are some very vital point of notice militating against the progress of our dear nation and not until we take a drastic action against it will continue to stare us as a monster till thy kingdom come.

We were made to solve problems, solves very difficult problems. I admire the beauty of this nation each time I traveled because it gives me the leverage to see how beautiful Nigerians are, when it is not national or political issue Nigerians are the happiest people to be with.

I cannot imagine my country without my dear Ibo brothers, the kind of reception they gave me last two years I visited Lagos after I relocated filled me with so much joy, I love those guys so much.

One day we will get it right and the journey start from when the country is properly restructured.

1 Like

Re: After Obj's Statement ,zombies Are On Overdrive... by JOemmy(m): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2022
Felimax:

Oga wake up from ur dream even the British that created this contraption gave it only a hundred years to last nigeria with the fulani muslim north is not fixable.

2 Likes

Re: After Obj's Statement ,zombies Are On Overdrive... by Felimax(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2022
BiafranAvenger:
As you LOVE Americans in the Global setup...as you love the Britons in the global set up...

Please love IGBOs as Friends in the Global set up not as country men.

If you know how deeply rooted the angst against the Nigerian state is in the EAST..you wont waste your time on this epistle.

Have a nice day bro..you deserve it as a Nigerian...i earnestly appreciate it as a Biafran.

It's alright! Thanks.
Re: After Obj's Statement ,zombies Are On Overdrive... by Felimax(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2022
JOemmy:

Oga wake up from ur dream even the British that created this contraption gave it only a hundred years to last nigeria with the fulani muslim north is not fixable.

I won't totally agree with you. Once upon a time the fulanis where the most peaceful people, till date if not for terrorism and their stupid Islamic agenda I still believe those guys are peaceful people everyday.

Most analyst will agree that one of the best president aborted too quickly from the Nigeria space was Yar'Adua and of course we all know he is a Fulani Muslim as well.

For me I don't believe there is any other country I will be so comfortable

(1) (Reply)

Stale gist / Youthful Tinubu Among The 13 Aspirants Cleared By Oyegun Committee / BABACHIR LAWAL: IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SUPPORT YORUBAS IN NATIONAL POLITICS..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.