Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) (65921 Views)

Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by saphiere(f): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2022
This life sef
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by iswallker(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Yankee wey all man dey pray for ticket - you be legal resident - nkr fit live decent life

undecided
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Whiteshield: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Looks like some gang member..Mara salvatrucha..
The guy ain't ok in the head..he first need to get checked tho..after that you can just execute him... undecided

No need. All die na die.

They should just take him to the backyard and butcher him, starting from his legs.
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by toujurs: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2022
MARYIAN:
why do guys see us mainly as sex objects? Even to the extent of fucking your own sister? Spits.
What do you fools gain, impersonating females. Are you guys gays or what, like what tha Bleep angry. You guys are psycho's. Introvertic psycho's.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2022
Problem
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Remman(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2022
I know this level of jealousy can't happen in Africa that there are many holes around a guy begging to be filled.
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by MARYIAN(f): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2022
toujurs:
What do you fools gain, impersonating a female. Are you guys gays or what, like what tha Bleep angry. You guys are psycho's. Introvertic psycho's.

which one be this?
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2022
He truly looks like a drug addict and a prison material...as described

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2022
Everything is possible in USA and Naija
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by lanre316: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2022
How do some men get erect p3nis for their biological relatives? I find it strange.
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Cubalabloo(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
I blame both of them.
You are not done blaming yourself, you are busy blaming other people in a far away land. Receive healing!
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by kunleham(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2022
How can i unread this I just read?
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Cubalabloo(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2022
toujurs:
What do you fools gain, impersonating a female. Are you guys gays or what, like what tha Bleep angry. You guys are psycho's. Introvertic psycho's.
Guy take it easy now, u wan finish that transgendered? Lol.
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You are not done blaming yourself, you are busy blaming other people in a far away land. Receive healing!
Are you the man? Is the lady your sister?
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Johnkennie(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Righteousness is Lord grin
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Miyachi: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2022
Jorge De Guzman grin cheesy
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by mu2sa2: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2022
The murderer and his unfortunate sister are members of the same religion - not Buddhism, not Judaism, not Islam. Check out their faith yourself.
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Cubalabloo(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
Are you the man? Is the lady your sister?
Buhari has taught almost all Nigerians how to play the blame game. Everytime blame, blame, blame. One day u guys will blame God for creating u!
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Divoc19(f): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2022
He must also be a Yahoo boy
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by TheKing4040(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2022
MARYIAN:
why do guys see us mainly as sex objects? Even to the extent of fucking your own sister? Spits.

But the sister didn't report it because she was enjoying it.. It's crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Buhari has taught almost all Nigerians how to play the blame game. Everytime blame, blame, blame. One day u guys will blame God for creating u!
Who is buhari?
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2022
It is finished
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2022
The beautiful once are not yet Born.
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by gentleman82: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Why are they using the possessive pronoun his sister and not the english jargon Nigerians are using by saying her sister ?
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Gunayo(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2022
jared007:
Why do men love crime so much? Over 80% of crime on earth are committed by men. Even most of the ones committed by women were influenced by a male accomplice.

I encourage all men to be like me in character.
Why do 80% of women like sex so much? We are were we are today because of the crime of a woman. I will advise all men to be very careful of women. Do not let them make you to do things that you will later regret in life.
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pastorsmile: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2022
End time behavioural display. I Am aren't surprise. These are just fulfilment of prophecies. "BROTHER SHALL BETRAY ONE ANOTHER AND SHALL CAUSE THEM TO BE PUT TO DEATH"
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Bluffly: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2022
His people will not rant online that they are bleeped but If na black man now the black man his kinsmen would have finished the entire black nation with slanderings.
Re: Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Obagofixxy: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2022
All these Mexican men.... Dem be like bandit and herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.