Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) (43566 Views)

Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos / 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by ArewaNightmare: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2022
FocusedDiva:
The heart of a man is indeed desperately wicked cry

Abi heart of a WOMAN ? Better mind urself to avoid thunder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Passionate888: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2022
grin
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by ahuja12: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2022

Are righteousness89 and righteousness2 same person?
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:
and you think you have posted something sensible?
Has he ever posted anything sensible

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by AutoC: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop going to these pastors and church they won't listen.. even if you want to serve your imaginary creature do it at home and stop deceiving yourself around..

No time to waste on nonsense..if she's found guilty of the crime execute her by hanging..this is someone some gullible folks look up to and kneel to saying pls pray for me..or I dreamt this and that or pls see something for me..
Religious folks really need some thorough re orientation..

Lol..God is imaginary creature ?? You just said something using your small brain
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by jrusky(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2022
Imagine the church name " All Saint Development"

Anyway let the court do the needful.
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Davidonkonsults: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2022
juman:
Probably the dead woman was sick and was in the church for deliverance.
Inside bush?
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2022
g

Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by mu2sa2: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2022
What a violent religion - even the leaders are bloodthirsty! Anyway, the religion itself is founded on the warped notion of shedding of blood - chai, human blood!
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Handsum64: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2022
The slave masters of the gullibles with excessive impunity are becoming more audacious by the day because of the government's non charlancy and cluelessness.

Apostle Harrison Charles of Day Spring Assembly is doing worse to omo ibos in the Eastern part and no one to rescue them.
Na Buhari be their problem

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Cubalabloo(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2022
oh my sweet God, i am patiently waitinh for the last day to come. Atleast destroy this our country the way u destroyed Sodom. Let everyone go and rest.
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2022
tutudesz:
Which kind church name be this
All Saints Development Church of Christ undecided

It will get to a time that any name you come up with for CAC to register you,would have been taken
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2022
These christian pastor and human deaths Sha
That religion wey no know the true vision of wetin Dem dey serve
Ask Dem a simple question them go start to yan plenty story yo cover your head

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by BePrepared: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop going to these pastors and church they won't listen.. even if you want to serve your imaginary creature do it at home and stop deceiving yourself around..

No time to waste on nonsense..if she's found guilty of the crime execute her by hanging..this is someone some gullible folks look up to and kneel to saying pls pray for me..or I dreamt this and that or pls see something for me..

Same was u should stop seeing your doctor because u came across a quack who gave u wrong diagnosis.

May sense fall on you

Fake things validate the fact that there's orginality
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by unanonso(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So, you don't believe in God?
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by illicit(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2022
ahuja12:

Are righteousness89 and righteousness2 same person?

Yes now

Even Gospelpreacher

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Divoc19(f): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2022
What is so special about these men and women of God self?
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Machinegun91(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2022
FocusedDiva:
The heart of a man is indeed desperately wicked cry
heart of a woman is extremely wicked........ Stop mentioning men unnecessarily
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Germi9: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2022
juman:
Probably the dead woman was sick and was in the church for deliverance.
But the story is incomplete,they didn’t categorically state how she died or how the so called y got involved,all these miracle centers sef
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2022
The General oveCHAIR thing have been completely messef up undecided..when you keep putting yourself in God's own position.. This is what you get! Even yahoo boys, skullminers, ritualists go soon get general OVERSEER undecided..one call called himself General Superintendent cheesy Lol just to create a different format from other GOs cheesy nonsense angry Religion is an old world order to replace idolatry and slavery in Africa, the new order new order is HOW TO CONTROL THEM FULLY..! religion is a SCAM!, wake up Fool!
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2022
The religion of LOVE SPREADING LOVE EVERYWHERE.
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2022
May justice prevail.
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Enoch07: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2022
tutudesz:
Which kind church name be this
All Saints Development Church of Christ undecided
E shock me tooo
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by juman(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Inside bush?

Probably she died in the church then they became panicked and threw the body to bush.
They dd badly.

But I doubt if it was a ritual.
The cleric is a woman.
Re: Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2022
The lord will deliver una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) / 150 Women, Girls Killed For Rituals In Niger Delta, Nigeria (Video) / Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.