Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Was Promised 3,000 Euros (1.5 Million Naira) To Deliver DRUGS To Belgium - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was Promised 3,000 Euros (1.5 Million Naira) To Deliver DRUGS To Belgium (246 Views)

Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills / Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Promised 3,000 Euros (1.5 Million Naira) To Deliver DRUGS To Belgium by NAIJASTANDARD71: 4:43am On Feb 12, 2022
LET JUSTICE REIGN:

I was Promised 3,000 Euros (1.5 Million Naira) to deliver DRUGS to Belgium, Turkey-PETER Mkwo, a European resident Nigerian

…businessman blames the Devil, saying: ‘I have been living in Belgium for 15 years. I did not know what pushed me into it. I was lured and tempted by Satan.’

*37-year-old arrested while trying to board Ethiopian Airline 910 en-route Abuja-Addis Ababa, to Brussels

*Claimed he accepted an offer to deliver drugs to raise some funds to pay back the money he borrowed from friends during the burial of his father

*Alleged bag containing drug brought to him in the hotel by the two men before he took off to Abuja where he was to take flight to Brussels

*“When searched, we discovered 3kg of methamphetamine stuffed in the lining of a false bottom of his luggage”-NDLEA
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/let-justice-reign-i-was-promised-3000-euros-1-5-million-naira-to-deliver-drugs-to-belgium-turkey-peter-mkwo-a-european-resident-nigerian-businessman-blames-the-devil-saying/

(1) (Reply)

This Game Earns You Money While You Play!!! / Hotbit Cardless Arbitrage / How To Make Changes To Your Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.