Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency (649 Views)

Stop Fanning Embers Of Disunity, Gombe Governor Warns / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race / Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by Gemid94(m): 6:32am On Feb 12, 2022
The President’s spokesperson, Femi Adesina, has again frowned at those attempting to cause disunity or dismemberment of the country, saying such people are “struggling in vain”.

Adesina stated this when he received in audience, the Black Apple Media Group, a production outfit devoted to making movies and documentaries towards the promotion of unity and peaceful coexistence in Nigeria, in Abuja on Friday.

”All those who are trying to cause commotion, cause disunity, cause dismemberment, I think they just struggle in vain, it will not happen. Nigeria will be together..."

https://www.thequesttimes.com/nigeria-will-be-together-agents-of-disunity-struggling-in-vain-presidency/

2 Likes

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2022
Sunday Igboho, Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and Nnamdi Kanu should give peace a chance

Nigeria is bigger than you all and will continue to grow stronger in unity and prosperity

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless every hard working and peace loving Nigerians

God bless his Excellency, the incoming president of Nigeria , Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

God bless Lagos

God bless the entire south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Sunday Igboho, Fulani herdsmens and Nnamdi Kanu should give peace a chance
There is no peace without justice and equity. Except you mean the peace of a graveyard.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:41am On Feb 12, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
There is no peace without justice and equity. Except you mean the peace of a graveyard.
There is always room for dialogue

Justice cannot be achieve through the means of violence

Sunday Igboho, Fulani herdsmen and Igbos won't try half of what they've done in Nigeria in Russia or North Korea, Dem for don die since ..

If they've got problem with the government, follow due process and not constituting nuisance everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by helinues: 6:43am On Feb 12, 2022
Abi oo

Exercise in futility

3 Likes

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by Sleyk: 6:47am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Sunday Igboho, Fulani herdsmen and Igbos won't try half of what they've done in Nigeria in Russia or North Korea, Dem for don die since ..

If they've got problem with the government, follow due process and not constituting nuisance everywhere

For your mind naaa, Nigeria is running a democracy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by Entprys(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Adesina tell them o. Tell them that those who want to stop fulani in Saki, Imeko, and Yewa are struggling in vain.

If they don't agree the way we agreed in Ilorin here, they will absorve the shock.

What we Ilorin see while sitted, nobody standing can see it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by gidgiddy: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Sunday Igboho, Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and Nnamdi Kanu should give peace a chance

Nigeria is bigger than you all and will continue to grow stronger in unity and prosperity

God bless his Excellency, the incoming president of Nigeria , Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

God bless Lagos

Nigeria is already a disunited country and we have never been one.

Nigeria is already dead, its just the funeral date that is being delayed.

This failed British colonial contraption will surely come to an end

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by amuwo1980: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2022
But you and Apc and Buhari are the main agents of disunity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is already a disinited country and we have never been one.

Nigeria is already dead, its just the funeral date that is being delayed.

This failed British colonial contraption will surely come to an end

I disagree with you bro

You do not love the south east more than I do

I may not be directly from there but I think I know them too well. Igbos are hard working and peace loving people

I also know that most of the people shouting Biafra and Igbos up and down Nairaland aren't truly the igbos but agents of disunity that would stoop so low in painting the igbos black

85% of Igbos are never in support of Biafra just about 15% want Biafra same as Yoruba nation

2023 is an interesting year for this country , the decision of the president would either make or mar Nigeria .. and I pray Buhari get it right .

God bless Nigeria
Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

How did it get to the current stage?
It's an insult to mention IPOB in the same sentence as the other two!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by gidgiddy: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I disagree with you bro

You do not love the south east more than I do

I may not be directly from there but I think I know them too well. Igbos are hard working and peace loving people

I also know that most of the people shouting Biafra and Igbos up and down Nairaland aren't truly the igbos but agents of disunity that would stoop so low in painting the igbos black

85% of Igbos are never in support of Biafra just about 15% want Biafra same as Yoruba nation

2023 is an interesting year for this country , the decision of the president would either make or mar Nigeria .. and I pray Buhari get it right .

God bless Nigeria

If 85% of Igbos don't care about Biafra then why is Nigeria so scared of Biafra?

Why are they scared of referendum?

Why are they chasing Biafran agitators more than Boko haram and killer herdsmen?

You are not from an area but you claim to know what an area wants? Well look at the pictures below and tell me what you think they want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by helinues: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

If 85% of Igbos don't care about Biafra then why is Nigeria so scared of Biafra?

Why are they chasing Biafran agitators more than Boko haram and killer herdsmen?

You are not from an area but you claim to know what an area wants? Well look at the pictures below and tell me what you think they want

Stop deluding yourself.

If majority of Igbo's are really care about Biafra, let them relocate first to their region and stop sharing little resources meant for the Indigenous people of where they have been relocating enmass to. Money are shared to states based on population, your governors have been doing almost nothing with the money they have been getting from FG even for the fact that quarter of the Indigenes have moved out from the state.

Tell your governors to stop receiving monthly oil money

Advise all your political holders from Minister to reps, senators to denounce their position

Until then we can take you guys seriously

2 Likes

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by gidgiddy: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2022
helinues:

Stop deluding yourself.

If majority of Igbo's are really care about Biafra, let them relocate first to their region and stop sharing little resources meant for the Indigenous people of where they have been relocating enmass to

Advise all your political holders from Minister to reps, senators to denounce their position

If the majority of Nigerians believe in Nigeria, let the millions of Nigerians all over the world relocate first to their country and stop sharing little resources meant for the Indigenous people of where they have been relocating enmass to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by helinues: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

If the majority of Nigerians believe in Nigeria, let the millions of Nigerians all over the world relocate first to their country and stop sharing little resources meant for the Indigenous people of where they have been relocating enmass to

See how quarterly clever you are, of all what I raised, why did you attend to only that?

How about your governors stop receiving monthly allocation? Your political representatives should denounce their position?

Only if you won't tear race as usual

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by gidgiddy: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2022
helinues:

See how quarterly clever you are, of all what I raised, why did you attend to only that?

How about your governors stop receiving monthly allocation? Your political representatives should denounce their position?

All of this has been done in the past, it didn't stop your fathers from coming down to east to fight for three years to bring them back into your useless 'one Nigeria'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

All of this has been done in the past, it didn't stop your fathers from coming down to east to fight for three years to bring them back into your useless 'one Nigeria'
I've always lend my support for the igbos in almost everything but these Biafra my friend, Won't fly.

Nnamdi Kanu and his followers should allow The 85% of the peace loving Igbos that do not want Biafra have peace

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by johnmartus(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Who is asking for referendum? You think Buhari will just say okay referendum when you have representatives? The stupid senator that using you people brain tell him to make a motion on referendum in next sitting in the Senate. He will not do it because he enjoying the system the same foolish man still want to be governor in the same country you hate so much.

You people really easy to manipulate.
gidgiddy:

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by helinues: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

We wouldn't have gotten involved if not for the trespassing towards Ore.

As you can see, we dey always mind our business cos we have other important issues to worry about.

Those who have refused to learn from the past or change the obsolete tactics they have been using for decades which are not working but be expecting magical things to happen should be woken up from their slumbers.

Let them stop searching for fish on top of tree

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by November1857(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2022
helinues:

Stop deluding yourself.

If majority of Igbo's are really care about Biafra, let them relocate first to their region and stop sharing little resources meant for the Indigenous people of where they have been relocating enmass to. Money are shared to states based on population, your governors have been doing almost nothing with the money they have been getting from FG even for the fact that quarter of the Indigenes have moved out from the state.

Says typical Afonja, the one they relocated before in 60ths what happen ? Didn't your father's allied with the north fought and brought them back.... IPOB is asking for referendum to determine if their people actually want one Nigeria or not which is international best practice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by helinues: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2022
November1857:
Says typical Afonja, the one they relocated before in 60ths what happen ? [/b]Didn't your father's allied with the north fought and brought them back.... IPOB is asking for referendum to determine if their people actually want one Nigeria or not which is international best practice...

[b]We wouldn't have gotten involved if not for the trespassing towards Ore

Read and comprehend..

I don't like to repeat myself..

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by November1857(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2022
helinues:

Read and comprehend..

As as if it wasn't Awolowo that invited them and later turned around to back stabbed them a typical Afonja who he was....

The actualization of sovereign state of has come to stay , nothing Afonja their cohort can do about...
Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by Gbagura: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

God bless Lagos

hmm
Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by Idiko1: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Gemid94:
The President’s spokesperson, Femi Adesina, has again frowned at those attempting to cause disunity or dismemberment of the country, saying such people are “struggling in vain”.

Adesina stated this when he received in audience, the Black Apple Media Group, a production outfit devoted to making movies and documentaries towards the promotion of unity and peaceful coexistence in Nigeria, in Abuja on Friday.

”All those who are trying to cause commotion, cause disunity, cause dismemberment, I think they just struggle in vain, it will not happen. Nigeria will be together..."

https://www.thequesttimes.com/nigeria-will-be-together-agents-of-disunity-struggling-in-vain-presidency/

This dumbass fool called Femi Adesina is typical example why Africa in general and Nigeria in particular lagging behind progressive curve. Mr. fool, you cannot have disunity when unity has not existed. It is pitiful a person from the group of empty heads who claim sophistication while in their dreams cannot figure the difference between unity and union. Please Femi Adesina close your freaking loudmouth because the more you open it, the clearer your stint with free education manifests.
Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by 1818etn: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Stop deluding yourself.

[/s]
Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by 1818eigtn: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by 1818e: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Read and comprehend..

[/s]
Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by Fejoku: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2022
Cursed be that man that has never spoken against the injustice and killings of protesters yet speaks against secessionists. Was it not you who announced that other tribes should surrender their lands to fulanis or risk death? Is that your definition of unity? Nigeria has to die for many ethnic nations to survive. The evil contraption must die.
Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by IGBOSON1: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sleyk:

For your mind naaa, Nigeria is running a democracy.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Okigwe 2023: Achiever Darlington Lampoons Princess Miriam Onuoha / No Presidential Aspirant Has Consulted More Than Osinbajo / Peter Obi's Report Card And Analysis !!!!!! A Must Read!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.