Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Okigwe 2023: Achiever Darlington Lampoons Princess Miriam Onuoha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okigwe 2023: Achiever Darlington Lampoons Princess Miriam Onuoha (648 Views)

Miriam Onuoha Joins Speakership Race, Asks Male Candidates To Step Down / Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Princess Miriam Onuoha: APC Wins Okigwe North Federal Constituency Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okigwe 2023: Achiever Darlington Lampoons Princess Miriam Onuoha by Njokuobinna(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
I talked about the selfishness of politicians and someone asked me to explain.

Now let me use this picture to highlight my explanation.

Late Engr. Ndubuisi Emenike would not have died if he didn't visit the house of Princess Miriam Onuoha to congratulate her on the 26th January 2020.

I was the person that called and connected Princess Miriam Onuoha with Late Engr. Emenike when I visited Engr. Late Ndubuisi Emenike Residence at Umuguma which Ugochukwu Onuoha went with me and Uzoma Sector and late Engr. Gave princess Onuoha millions of naira to support her campaign because the woman was broke then.

I was also together with Late. Engr. Ndubuisi Emenike in front of Princess Miriam Onuoha's gate when the unfortunate gunshots that led to Late Emenike death happened. I would have been a victim of the gunshots but God saved me.

Now the selfishness is this, Princess Miriam Onuoha that Late Engr. Ndubuisi died in front of her gate, never visited the wife of Engr. Ndubuisi Emenike to condole with his family neither did she attend his burial.

Princess Miriam Onuoha never attended the burial of a man that gave her millions of Naira to support her election, and she never paid her last respect to him nor condole with his family.

This is selfishness of the highest order.

https://www.facebook.com/100002251770965/posts/4964609786957365/

Facebook|Achiever Darlighton Onyelike

Re: Okigwe 2023: Achiever Darlington Lampoons Princess Miriam Onuoha by dedonfranco(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Women are more wicked than men.

80 percent of them don't have conscience.

(1) (Reply)

Most Southwesterners Love What Is Going On In The East? / No Presidential Aspirant Has Consulted More Than Osinbajo / Should We Refuse To Vote For A Politician Because Terrorists Are In His Region?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.