Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How I Stooled Relentlessly When I Visited Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Stooled Relentlessly When I Visited Nigeria (348 Views)

I Visited The Morgue Unprepared / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Stooled Relentlessly When I Visited Nigeria by gistmega: 6:56am On Feb 12, 2022
So, here is the deal. I love Nigerian foods. From the east to North to south to west. I love all these foods. So, I left Nigeria 26 years ago. Nigerian foods are expensive abroad so I settled for new cuisines and I do enjoy intercontinental as well. For the sake of adventure, I have eaten all sorts of food from Eastern to western and the what have yous. Anyhoo, I have always dreamed of my Nigerian foods especially Calabar soups, you know the names.
Nevertheless, here is my problem: Each time I touch down, I can't resist these foods but then I stool relentless. I go back again to eat it cos' I will have little opportunity when I travel out. The shaki, kpormor, issam, kpanla and so on. Man, i crave for all of these and the soups.
So, is there any hope for me? Will this ever stop or am I doomed to end up on intercontinental dishes? The doctor always say that I had food poison but I know that Nigerian foods are not poisons. It can't be. They are not just used to it.
I have tried al the recommended restos. I am told the lady with the magic finger is on the east coast, I go, same stooling. No, it is madam Nnewi, No it is Emil, No it is Iya basira food, I go. I am tired of stooling but I can't resist this foods. Anyone with similar health experience?
Re: How I Stooled Relentlessly When I Visited Nigeria by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2022
Tetracycline....Take 4 if need be and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How I Stooled Relentlessly When I Visited Nigeria by Hezzyluv: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2022
And you come go eat hot moimoi or pounded yam and vegetable souplipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How I Stooled Relentlessly When I Visited Nigeria by OBALOLA55(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2022
TWO TAB OF FLAGYL WILL DO WONDERS

NOTE: FLAGYL AND TETRACYCLINE NOR FIT STOP AM IF YOU CONSUME GBEGIRI O

1 Like

Re: How I Stooled Relentlessly When I Visited Nigeria by yuping(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2022
gistmega:
So
undecided my brother nothing is wrong with you, na just too much maggi and sauce dey cause am, try and eat where they don't add much maggi your problem will be solve, all this new generation kitchen na just maggi and Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: How I Stooled Relentlessly When I Visited Nigeria by snitchbitch: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Food is more than fifty percent of our health

If you monitor your food, you will monitor your health

Pls let's watch what we eat

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House, Help [picture] / I'm A Therapist For Children With ADHD, ADD, Autism, DS, Etc.I'm Based In Owerri / Know The Gym And Yoga Centre In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.