Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Do All You Can To Remain Healthy. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do All You Can To Remain Healthy. (544 Views)

Every Woman Should Clean Herself Inside Out To Remain Soundly Healthy. / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Food To Make Kids Fat And Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do All You Can To Remain Healthy. by favorite59: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2011
I've been living/working in my hospital premises for more than ten years now. I've seen the helplessness of man. I've seen many people incapacitated by chronic & terminal diseases. Many of the problems are self-made, that is to say they are avoidable. My message to everyone is to pray to God every morning and commit your ways to Him each day. Never leave your house without praying to God. Live decently, avoid bad habits/unhealthy lifestyles and very importantly, eat moderately and sensibly as adults. Gain control over your appetite. Those who have enjoyed good health and suddenly lost it understand what 'm talking about. May God grant every one out there understanding. Have a wonderful day, 08034707472.

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Flu / Expert Blames Increasing Drug Abuse On Economy / Sickle Cell Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.