Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow (1833 Views)

2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow / Reno Omokri At The Wilderness/mountain Where Jesus Was Tempted By Satan / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by propynich123: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2022
LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-Mountain To Receive Jerusalem Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLxebZ2yRqw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by Nonexisting: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2022
This man is wasting his God given talent. He can give I Go Die a run for his money in the comedy industry, I don't know why he is deceiving himself in the church.

2 Likes

Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2022
You Christians/religious persons are nothing but brainwashed folks..
This is a simple logic y'all fail to understand..this guys keep playing on y'all intelligence and y'all gullible folks fall for em nonsense.. disgusting tho.. undecided

1 Like

Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by everythinggirly(f): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Lol. Religion is scam.
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by cherishmichael: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Anything that comes out and just say god Called him/her is a prophet in this country, a country that is not progressing but has multiple so-called pastors everywhere, prophetess, and even prophet, deceiving themselves in the name of God, this are one of the main public felons in this country, they even need to be chastised, the bible is clear you need no one to deceive you not anymore.
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by cherishmichael: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2022
It's not right to just say Religion is scam become of many false prophets in the world, yet you can say "False prophets everywhere" because religion is not scam. (With Respect i have spoken to you).
everythinggirly:
Lol. Religion is scam.
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by OBALOLA55(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2022
everythinggirly:
Lol. Religion CHRISTIANITY is scam.
FIXED
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by Christistruth00: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2022
propynich123:
LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-Mountain To Receive Jerusalem Power

Rubbish !

Christianity is not Show business

How did all these Fraudsters become Pastors ?
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by aristocratic5(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2022
Indaboski bahose
the lion, the war, the fight and the liquid metal
Laff wan kill me die
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by kettykin: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2022
So someone's farm is now a wilderness
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by spy24(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2022
I'm not surprised the Bible already warned about this kind of people
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by naija4life247: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2022
propynich123:

The lazy youth who posted this nonsense needs mental evaluation. He does not sound mentally balanced

1 Like

Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by naija4life247: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2022
Nonexisting:
This man is wasting his God given talent. He can give I Go Die a run for his money in the comedy industry, I don't know why he is deceiving himself in the church.

Church business generates more money than Comedy business. Isn't it obvious? Now tell me, which of the comedians all over the world owns private jets like Nigeria's pastors?

1 Like

Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nonexisting:

I guess It's another form of entertainment,
Only this time, his audience believe everything he spews,

1 Like

Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by SpiritLifeNG: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

matth6:6
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by ThinkSmarter: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rebranded Eddy Okeke aka EddyNogu
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by jude79(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
kettykin:
So someone's farm is now a wilderness

Hahahaha!!! Abeg, wetin you want, if all this old politicians can deceive Nigerians with Milo and cowbell, how someone's farm no go de enough.
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by redsun(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bandits would have made a kill if they had run into him in that bush. Nigeria is a country that is in suspended animation

1 Like

Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by shortIGBOman: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hmmmm. Igbo Prophet. grin

Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by Karemarealty288(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by Indispensable85(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
propynich123:

Comedian
Re: LOVELY, Prophet Odumeje Went To The Wilderness-mountain To Receive Jerusalem Pow by BiafranAvenger: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Afonja Spartacus grin grin grin grin

shortIGBOman:
Hmmmm. Igbo Prophet. grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is Afikpo, Ebonyi State / The Total Chaos/hooliganism As Tinubu Arrives For Screening (video) / Buhari Will Disappoint Those Waiting For Him To Rig Election For Them. Lawan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.