Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon (15900 Views)

Kenya's Bernard Sang Wins Lagos City Marathon 2024 / Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by Solidkay(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Mine is just the traffic due to diversion.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by meobizy(f): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2022
This thing has held for at least eight years yet no Nairalander has competed. Na noisemakers full this place. Sometimes I believe the most vocal users here are Seun’s sockpuppet accounts.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by TheAlchemist: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2022
Maybe Daddy Freeze from Somalia may win this year 2022 lagos access marathon. Their DNA is wired for long distance running

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by JayPeeOham: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2022
Luckysbab:
I don't get the night pictures.

Did the company hold from last night through to this morning?

Logically thinking, those should be pictures taking from the early hours of today I guess
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by Iamvetlander(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Logically thinking, those should be pictures taking from the early hours of today I guess

Logical Man.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by Deen100280: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2022
I love the way you can earn point on the forum
AgentGoat47: I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends

Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by JayPeeOham: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2022
grin
Iamvetlander:

Logical Man.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by gentleguy1975: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Op, I no see myself na,is that not marginalisation?
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2022
Used to be a marathoner myself wink smiley I can still do at least 10km na cheesy God bless all skillful, struggling athletes. E no easy
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
Bla bla bla
no ,that's a very good ,salient question.. Answer him na cheesy..abi how far? lol
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by luvlyoracle(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2022
You know wetin be 42km?
It's exactly from sandfill lekki to Abule egba through seven up shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by MARYIAN(f): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2022
it was an epic experience.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Try to be physically fit at all time, especially the ladies. Do regular exercise, drink enough water, be on diet, don't eat too much else you will go out of shape and your husband/boyfriend won't be attracted to you again.
naija ladies and post partum bellies be like 6and 7,and the eyes lashing things is just so Goddamn disgusting!!! Long eye lashes DONT FIT OR BEAUTIFY AFRICAN
WOMEN!!!! why y'all keep y'all keep doing that shiTt? I was watching a local news channel last night, the newscaster, Ebi Something had this scarecrow Dracula eyelashes on! Even the fake hair ,specially, those blonde, colored type, is irritating enough! I had to change channel! Una too looking artificial, not just weight issue alone o! If anyone is telling you are beautiful with all those falsies, just know he's deceiving you.. Just to get the puna undecided He might be cringing inside him! Nothing beat natural,make una try go natural as much as possible

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by Jennyclay(f): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
naija ladies and post partum bellies be like 6and 7,and the eyes lashing things is just so Goddamn disgusting!!! Long eye lashes DONT FIT OR BEAUTIFY AFRICAN
WOMEN!!!! why y'all keep y'all keep doing that shiTt? I was watching a local news channel last night, the newscaster, Ebi Something had this scarecrow Dracula eyelashes on! Even the fake hair ,specially, those blonde, colored type, is irritating enough! I had to change channel! Una too looking artificial, not just weight issue alone o! If anyone is telling you are beautiful with all those falsies, just know he's deceiving you.. Just to get the puna undecided He might be cringing inside him! Nothing beat natural,make una try go natural as much as possible
I understand your point, but please don't generalize it. I have a flat stomach, I'm always on diet, I exercise regularly and most times I'm always natural.

I plait my natural hair, my hair is very full, I barely put on wigs. So my dear not all ladies are like that.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by Dreytonisback(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2022
If you be deep thinker and responsible stoner you suppose understand why the race take place for only populated area of Lagos where living things dey live

Them no run pass ikorodu, agric, mile12, irawo, ketu bc those area na non living things dey there
People wey Lagos don relegate grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
I understand your point, but please don't generalize it. I have a flat stomach, I'm always on diet, I exercise regularly and most times I'm always natural.

I plait my natural hair, my hair is very full, I barely put on wigs. So my dear not all ladies are like that.
Good for you then!! Keep it up!
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by YellowMayor(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by YellowMayor(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

How far now? You married?
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by Iamvetlander(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2022
YellowMayor:

How far now? You married?

My Guy.

Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by Luckysbab: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2022
2special:
the race started by 5am

Thank you for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by YellowMayor(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2022
Iamvetlander:

My Guy.

Smile. Thanks
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by Luckysbab: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2022
JayPeeOham:

I get it
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by xelly: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2022
The Governor of Imo State copied Lagos during covid 19 lockdown.

Each time lockdown is announced in Lagos, Owerri is automatically locked down with Police Army and other securities implementing it.

Why haven't this governor copied other things from Lagos?
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by Benzemma(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

If what you said is true, give me your contact. You are my taste of woman.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by sammysmiles(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2022
Naiira:
Abi make I kwantat de faticifants to enquarage them…
You u no get work o grin
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by JayPeeOham: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Luckysbab:

I get it

Good
Re: Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon by ClosetMaestro: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Quite impressive!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Nigeria Gets Two More Medals In Powerlifting Event / Franz Beckenbauer Dies At 78 / Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.