Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match (15903 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash / President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by zoba88: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Super Eagles players had the final session of their training today at Godswill Akpabio International Stadium Uyo ahead of today's clash against Libya.Below are photos from the training

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/photos-from-final-training-of-super.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by zoba88: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by ArchangeLucifer: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
None of these faces / legs I'm seeing are below 35.

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Chevronstaff: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
NOW LET'S SETTLE THIS DEBATE ON NAIRALAND..
Like for ATikU/PETER OBI
Share for Buhari/Osibanjo

73 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by JasonScoolari: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
angry If anything happens to Ighalo, just know that his stubbornness led him to it... My native doctor nor dey fail.

A complete waste.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by domino4211(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nigeria 0,Libya 3... Pastor TB Joshua told me ! grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Apelex(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by ATEAMS: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
no dulling Abegi
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
What is ighalo still looking for in this team. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by humberjade: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ighalo again grin

How i wish he can just Nigeria 40% of d goals he scores in d Chinese league.

And with what i saw when Libya played SA, we should watch it defensively...they are good on d counter.

Do us proud guys!!!
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by justkaycee1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nice pictures. Naija written behind the training kit is a no-no.
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by innobets(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Lol
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by samwash(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
who b dis fine boy for d 2nd pic ? dat guy suppose b musician or actor.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Elderkanmi170(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
i lik al dis defenders
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by AngelicBeing: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by chily11: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
This team is a joke
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Chiachifranklin: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Please does anybody knows d time for this match please?
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
zoba88:
Super Eagles players had the final session of their training today at Godswill Akpabio International Stadium Uyo ahead of today's clash against Libya.Below are photos from the training

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/photos-from-final-training-of-super.html
We hope they are training properly and not just taking selfies LOL
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
undecided These guys should make sure they deal with Libya... I am expecting like 3:0 in favour of Nigeria.
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by humberjade: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Chiachifranklin:
Please does anybody knows d time for this match please?

4pm Nigerian time
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by gameboy727(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
What time is the match? A 2-1 win for Nigeria anyway.
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Roodez(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ighalo...Ticket spoiler

1 Like

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Nwibii: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
my prediction HT/FT 2/1 the game will end 2:1
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Jeff9498(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
9.13am
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by etibaba(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
gameboy727:
What time is the match? A 2-1 win for Nigeria anyway.
4pm

1 Like

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by macello4(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
humberjade:

4pm Nigerian time
animal nigeria get time scalygwan slowpoke slowpoke.
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Chiachifranklin: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
humberjade:

4pm Nigerian time
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Auwm1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
It was Troost Ekong,our defender.
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Haphard(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Too much sense will not kill you grin
Re: Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match by Ekasco1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
domino4211:
Nigeria 0,Libya 3... Pastor TB Joshua told me ! grin grin grin
. Go bet correct scores and your life will change

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pinnick: Eagles Could Get A Foreign Coach. / Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses / Frank Lampard Appointed As Derby’s Manager On Three-year Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.