Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

3 Quick And Easy Ways To Enter Europe In 2022 (even If You Have Tried Over 10… - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Quick And Easy Ways To Enter Europe In 2022 (even If You Have Tried Over 10… (179 Views)

Cash App SWIFT Code | 3 Quick Ways / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / 3 Quick, Effective Tips To Recover Disabled Facebook Account Fast in 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Quick And Easy Ways To Enter Europe In 2022 (even If You Have Tried Over 10… by Jaysmart001(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2022
3 Quick And Easy Ways To Enter Europe in 2022 (Even if You Have Tried Over 10 Times and Do Not Have Proof of Funds)…
When you hear Europe, I can bet that the first thing that comes to your mind is the UK (let me say London to be precise…)
Do you know there are over 44 countries that make up the Continent called Europe?
Keep reading to know more about this continent and how you can get there without having to break the bank or beg anyone for POF (Proof of Funds)…
Permit me to show you some things about Europe…
Europe is one of the seven continents on earth and is made up of Independent and Dependent Territories…
Europe stretches from the Arctic in the north to the Mediterranean Sea in the south, from the Atlantic Ocean in the west to the Ural Mountains (Russia) in the east. There are many rivers, lakes and mountain ranges. And is made up of over 44 countries, some of which are listed below �
Russia
Germany
Spain
Italy
United Kingdom
Turkey
Ukraine
Poland
Romania
Netherlands
And lots more. Feel free to do your research…
If you’re still reading, I’m sure you’ll like to know how to get to these countries from Nigeria…

Just stay with me, I’ll expose you to that secret soon.
But before then, what exactly do Nigerians travel to European countries for? (Even our President visits London almost every week)
According to ec.Europa.eu, an estimate of over 7,000 Nigerians have migrated to EU countries between 2019 till date.

The bottomline is that they are in search of greener pastures…

Are there greener pastures in Europe?

Compared to what we have in Nigeria for now, I’ll say YES.

If not for any other thing, just take a look at some advantages of traveling there:

Unbeatable infrastructure
You will be forced to advance yourself
Mind blowing opportunities
Quality standard of living
Unique Education system

It’s a long list, you can find out more for yourself…

The question on the minds of 75% of Nigerians is “How can I get to Europe?”

For the sake of this article, I’ll be sharing 3 ways to get you to Europe easily.

Step 1: EDUCATION

This is undoubtedly the easiest “travel-abroad” step for Nigerians…

Especially those willing to travel to Europe but the major challenge is the tuition fee, and in most cases, the issue of POF (Proof of Funds)…

Stay with me, I’ll expose you to an easier way to by-pass this challenge.

Step 2: VISIT

This step can be complicated but it’s one of the many ways through which Nigerians access Europe but this works best for those who have “plenty money” or probably have people based there and are willing to invite them over and also sponsor their trip to an extent.

Step 3: TRAVEL AS A DEPENDENT

This is one major hack that works hand in hand with the Education/Study package. As long as you’re legally married or probably have kids who are dependent on you, this is a good choice for you to explore in your quest for a trip to Europe.

The question would now be; what exact country can you easily travel to amongst the 44+ countries in Europe?

I’ll start with UK:

Due to the numerous opportunities in the UK, 75% of Nigerians who wish to travel to Europe would always have the UK as their first option.

This is also due to how fast the UKVI office attends to qualified applicants which in most cases are study applicants.

Also, once you’re able to access the UK, it becomes easier for you to access many other countries within Europe, Asia and even as far as the Us and Canada.

What works best for people seeking access to the UK is the study visa and for those who are legally married, you can attach the dependent option to the study visa where one of the spouses is the principal applicant and the other the Dependent.

One major challenge faced by UK aspirants is the challenge of high Tuition fees and POF…

For this reason, 65% of Nigerians prefer to go through Study packages in Cyprus which also is a European country…

The major attraction to Cyprus is the fact that their tuition fees are quite affordable and the Education system competes with that of renowned schools like Oxford, Harvard and Cambridge.

Secondly, as Nigerians, you do not necessarily need a visa to travel…

If you have a very reliable agent, you can easily get what we call “permission to fly”, your details will at the same time be sent to the Turkish immigration service at Istanbul where you’ll be landing and you’ll be issued a Visa on Arrival…

With this method, you won’t get to spend so much and you’ll also have easy access to other European countries and also be able to migrate to Asia, US, Canada or even Antarctica if you want…

I can also help you out with more directions and assistance if you want me to…

I hope you find this Interesting and valuable…

Till we talk again, stay productive…

John Uduma
Award winning Education and International Travel Consultant.

(1) (Reply)

Sustainability In Packaging / Is It Possible To Buy Item Online In Nigeria And Be At Pace? / 17 Burnt To Death On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.