Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Geleta Ulfata Wins Lagos Marathon 2022 (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Geleta Ulfata Wins Lagos Marathon 2022 (Photos) (20867 Views)

Kenya's Bernard Sang Wins Lagos City Marathon 2024 / Ulfata Deresa Galeta Gets $30,000 As Winner Of Access Bank Lagos City Marathon / Kenyan, Emmanuel Naibei Wins Lagos City Marathon 2021 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geleta Ulfata Wins Lagos Marathon 2022 (Photos) by Aaay: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Really
Re: Geleta Ulfata Wins Lagos Marathon 2022 (Photos) by goodluck813(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
paulolee:
always Ethiopia or keyans winning this cool cash no matter were it is done or who is hosting it..
I think this cash belongs to our economy n shouldn't be given to others all d time..
d organizers should improve the cash price for the best placed Nigerian n it will be more than the money given to the real winners even if its Kenyan or Ethiopian..
marathon race isnt our thing n i see no need for keep organizing wat ur people CNT win
you are too sentimental
Re: Geleta Ulfata Wins Lagos Marathon 2022 (Photos) by Panda7: 12:25am On Feb 13, 2022
wetin lagosians sabi abeg I don tire abi na swimming
the almighty ineffectual state
Re: Geleta Ulfata Wins Lagos Marathon 2022 (Photos) by Rikze: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
jimyjames:

You are sounding like a South African selfish who will always see foreigners as their problem, if every country should out of selfishness organize sport competition only for their own citizens then there should be no need for the Olympics

My dear, you lack comprehension problem. I think you have to read my post several more times to get a better comprehension.

The Olympics you mentioned is a country's initiative, right?
Re: Geleta Ulfata Wins Lagos Marathon 2022 (Photos) by Rikze: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Englishisamust:

Plz if premier League was made for only England citizens. Where he go dey today?? They think! They think!. This is a International marathon that bring great development to the country. It is not about who win it. it is about what its brings to the table

Please read my post again and find out the angle I'm coming from.

You talked about development, please tell me, how many roads, companies, airports and the likes have we built as a result of staging a marathon foreigners will always win?
Re: Geleta Ulfata Wins Lagos Marathon 2022 (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Rikze:

My dear, you lack comprehension problem. I think you have to read my post several more times to get a better comprehension.

The Olympics you mentioned is a country's initiative, right?

You are only concerned about the money Kenyans and Ethiopians come to win here everytime a marathon race is organized here, if you care about Nigerians boosting their confidence in this particular race of marathon then the best way to do that is racing side by side with the world best which are the Kenyans and Ethiopians

Olympics is not a country initiative but it's hosted by a country
Re: Geleta Ulfata Wins Lagos Marathon 2022 (Photos) by Gubioma: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
IamAuntyOnion:
i can only cheer them on, i dont have the strength or speed
Dan Borno...
Lol practice make perfect thou
Re: Geleta Ulfata Wins Lagos Marathon 2022 (Photos) by Valobit(f): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
so his job is to win Access bank marathon annually
because
20,000 United States Dollar equals 2,273,000.00 Kenyan Shilling
HonNL:

Barmasai was the Access Bank 2020 Champion finishing @ 2.10.22 secs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Brings Calabash To Bet Shop So He Can Win A Bet (Video) / Nigeria Vs Slovakia: Cyprus Women Cup - 4 - 3 (Full Time) / Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.