Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Please Who Has A Payooner Debit Card - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Who Has A Payooner Debit Card (249 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank / Here’s How Hackers Steal Your Credit/debit Card Details! / Easy Ways On How To Block Any ATM Card If Stolen [ Debit Card ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has A Payooner Debit Card by Truthisunique2: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Hello,

I was looking for someone that could help with a payooner debit card, It has to be empty I wanted to link it to my pocketsuite account to receive payment from my freelance there

They were asking for debit card USA only to receive same day payment

If you have indicate, i would pay
Re: Please Who Has A Payooner Debit Card by Mooh247: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Hello,

I was looking for someone that could help with a payooner debit card, It has to be empty I wanted to link it to my pocketsuite account to receive payment from my freelance there

They were asking for debit card USA only to receive same day payment

If you have indicate, i would pay

Tinubu and Afonja that you love to hate all day can get you a payooner debit card

But Okoro why can't you use your own ID card to open payooner and request one, cost less than $30

Re: Please Who Has A Payooner Debit Card by Truthisunique2: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Tinubu and Afonja that you love to hate all day can get you a payooner debit card[/s]

But Okoro why can't you use your own ID card to open payooner and request one, cost less than $30

my debit card expired and it's taking more time for them to ship it even when I tried express

(1) (Reply)

Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology / What Are The Signs Of Hormonal Imbalance In A Woman? / Have You Seen Jacket Controlled Tap Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.