Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos (29067 Views)

Demolished Buildings Not Approved By Government – Lagos / LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Akin Alabi Health Center Project In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by Christistruth00: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
I love this.
Lagos is doing so much well.

I want to see my state Anambra, doing better than this.

March17th

You are a good man

May Jesus Christ honour you too

If it was that IPOB Crowd they would have sent insults and Curses flying like bullets in all directions

Anything Good happening in SW makes them bitter and Miserable

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by chrisvic007: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Let biafra quickly come, and then oodua nation, so we can easily chase all the igbos and hausa away from our peaceful land, and concentrate on ourselves.

Those Igbo busy building estates on our land, our oodua government will collect them all, and maybe compensate them, just like they did in Dr Congo after the splitting

Yes, compensate them by giving them pittance. This will teach them that, East, North, South or West; home is the best. The greedy leaches left their homes in ruins and rushed to south west.
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by olamike02: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
tamdun:
This is what some state govt dey take do shakara, Lagos no be their papa mate, haters can die of heart attack
Ikpeazu was sharing 500naira delivery kits to his poverty striken people of his state. All their woes was caused by Tinubu.
Eko o ni baje o
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by zoedew: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
abc115:

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1492427586584170496
Let’s celebrate AJIFAT and pen down his likes for higher political office.
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by BlackBaron: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Very impressive especially for a Local Government Chairman.

Health is wealth.

Fun fact-
The kind of money Tinubu stole plus the one Oluomo robs off Lagosians, would have been enough to build edifices like this in every LGA.
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by Funnyandviral: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic or actually mean what you’re saying, but the fact you managed to bring Biafra and Ndigbo into a thread, that ordinarily has nothing to do with them, speaks to the deep-seated insecurities that torment your sad existence!

If you actually feel so negatively about Igbos’, what effort have you put into seeing their bid for secession is actualised so you can see the back of them!?

I notice though that you (that’s if actually you’re Yoruba) don’t have this same level of fear, obsession and hate towards the Fulani. Care to tell us why!?
When Sunday Igboho was around, he told us why we need to chase out all this people out of our country. Especially the fulanis, he was even at a kings palace, talking about making an army and giving them traditional power to defeat the fulani.

I'm only hating on those hating us. On nairaland alone, you will see lots hate emanating from igbos against us, would you like to live with people like this, if it were you. But, you won't understand because your have a biased mind. Same thing with those fulani headsmen doing their thing. So, let's everyone divide and go one their own. Just like nnamdi kanu said, Nigeria can never be 1
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by Osilama1: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=abiolag post=110163901]90% of local government chairmen are useless.
Kudos to this great man and we hope others can learn from this [/quote some don't get to have access to fund at all I guess our constitution is to blame... Local govt ought to take care of primary health center, primary School motor Park etc that way true development comes kudos to Lagos State for ensuring Loca govt get their due allocations and to the excos for using the funds
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by ukaface(f): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nice
I will love to see how it looks like in 10 years from now.

Nigerians don't have maintenance culture

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
abiolag:
90% of local government chairmen are useless.
Kudos to this great man and we hope others can learn from this

Liar! 95 percent "of local government chairmen in Nigeria are useless"
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by Bimpe29: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ajifat is a kindhearted medical professional cum politician.
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by Maghan37: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Let biafra quickly come, and then oodua nation, so we can easily chase all the igbos and hausa away from our peaceful land, and concentrate on ourselves.

Those Igbo busy building estates on our land, our oodua government will collect them all, and maybe compensate them, just like they did in Dr Congo after the splitting
If i were you i will be more reasonable with my statements. The reason why coastal states(Lagos) progress is because of strangers. Learn from the retrogressive people that do not embrace strangers. A case study of what i am typing about are the towns of Itkpo, Omagwa and Igwurutale in Portharcourt Rivers State where the airport is located. The closest town to the airport is still the least developed Itkpo because of their inability to be tolerant. Lagos is progressive because it embraces strangers more than any state. If people who have your mentality rule, then Lagos will become retrogressive.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by History555: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yoruba and lgbo obsession is like bread and butter. Imagine a thread on an hospital, insecured and threatened afonjas are already screaming lgbos, callin lgbos. Is it that u are desperate for lgbo attention, u feel insecured unless u call out lgbos.
Losers

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by arsenal33: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
HenryDion:
Unequipped!!!
ingrate
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by ba7man(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
naturallysimple:
LAGS is moving forward but we need to work on the tout in Lagos and the most annoying is that most of this tout are real Lagosian. First deal with NURTW
No they're not. They have no family compounds in Lagos.

Most came from states like Osun, Oyo, Kwara, that's why they mostly bear Muslim names.
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by Sojicool(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ifelodun LCD AJEGUNLE
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by dammyco(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by pyratenacousin(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
People should always spread true information,,,I live in ifelodun LCDA,Alaba Oro to be precise,,and I can tell u dat the primary healthcare centre was not built by ifelodun LCDA,,,the local government chairman(Fatai Ajidagba Ajifat) was only made a supervisor of the project..abeg make una stop to dey peddle lies abeg
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by Judolisco(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yankiss:
This is breath-taking and quite impressive. Good things can still come out of Nigeria. If every local Government in Lagos builds this and properly maintains and quips same, one area of challenge in Nigeria shall have been overcome. We need more of this. Kudos to the Executive chairman for not diverting the fund and telling stories!
iswr even some states like kogi neva build dis kind stuff.. Iswr I'm impressed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
The worst local government in Lagos is a dubai compared to Abia state. Meaning that all the governors in Abia state from 1999 till date can never be compared with one former local government chairman in Lagos. Eko oni baje
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
tamdun:
This is what some state govt dey take do shakara, Lagos no be their papa mate, haters can die of heart attack

Lagos na country na...

Where Southsouth and Southeast governors?

Na Local Government Chairmen for Lagos be una mate.
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaMutant:
This shows we can achieve a lot at the grassroot level of government if our leaders are committed to it.

If each local government is granted autonomous both politically and revenue-wise devoid of state government manipulation, we could really achieve a lot in Nigeria.

Oga, this LGA, abi na LCDA, wey do this project....dem don grant dem autonomy?

What are they doing with the much they receive now?
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by godwon01(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
The guy is a male Nurse before joining politics. He know the value of of health care delivery system. He has a good clinic somewhere in Badia and was a former colleagues.
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by Chrisvotel: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
sadwhy the hype,are we supposed to be celebrating them for what they are paid to do
Re: Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos by Ajeyo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
This story is like 3 years old,this is why I hate Apc BMC ewu them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) / Bida Market Where Boko Haram Trades - Daily Trust / Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.