Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu (13050 Views)

Presidency: Ayade Picks APC Senatorial Form As Backup Plan / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by aminulive: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2022
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Governor of Cross River state, Ben Ayade has stated that Former Lagos Governor and National leader of the All Progressives, Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves to contest for President because he has worked hard for his party.

Ayade in a recent interview with BBC Pidgin, monitored by POLITICS NIGERIA, disclosed that Tinubu was right to indicate interest in the party's 2023 presidential ticket because he worked hard to install the current government in power.

When asked about Tinubu's aspirations, Ayade said; "If you ask me for Bola Tinubu, i go say e dey correct say he come out. The man work hard, e struggle, e fight, e support Buhari to put this government wey dey in place. So for man wey dey work hard like that you go expect say now wey be the turn of the south, make im try."

"God give am opportunity, e go try im best. Me i no go say e no good as e come out say e wan run or make e no run, i no go talk like that."

He added that he is waiting for the party to decide, adding that if the party decides on Tinubu, he will gladly support him but that if the party does not, he will ensure that the party goes to 'beg and pacify' the Lagos politician.
https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-why-apc-should-support-tinubu-for-president-gov-ayade/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by redPUSSY(f): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2022
He added that he is waiting for the party to decide, adding that if the party decides on Tinubu, he will gladly support him but that if the party does not, he will ensure that the party goes to 'beg and pacify' the Lagos politician

Pacify him for doing what ?

Hasn't he been pacified with the Post of

APC leader ?
Office Of The vice president ?
And office Of The Speaker house of Reps ?

Well he knows the political fate of Tinubu. All these things he's saying is just to fulfill all righteousness

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by phelps007: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Governor of Cross River state, Ben Ayade has stated that Former Lagos Governor and National leader of the All Progressives, Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves to contest for President because he has worked hard for his party.

Ayade in a recent interview with BBC Pidgin, monitored by POLITICS NIGERIA, disclosed that Tinubu was right to indicate interest in the party's 2023 presidential ticket because he worked hard to install the current government in power.

When asked about Tinubu's aspirations, Ayade said; "If you ask me for Bola Tinubu, i go say e dey correct say he come out. The man work hard, e struggle, e fight, e support Buhari to put this government wey dey in place. So for man wey dey work hard like that you go expect say now wey be the turn of the south, make im try."

"God give am opportunity, e go try im best. Me i no go say e no good as e come out say e wan run or make e no run, i no go talk like that."

He added that he is waiting for the party to decide, adding that if the party decides on Tinubu, he will gladly support him but that if the party does not, he will ensure that the party goes to 'beg and pacify' the Lagos politician.

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-why-apc-should-support-tinubu-for-president-gov-ayade/

Man wey sabi something...

A word is enough for the wise..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by youngreezy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
This bastard dey proud dey talk say tinubu deserve a shot at the presidential seat for giving us calamity?for giving us the most useless government since I was born? chai!!! I wail for nigerian youths, first terrorist,now drug baron wen be president...these guys are the most wicked set of beings ever,no sympathy,no conscience at all just selfish Interest...na why I no get sympathy for niaja at all my mind don cast totally...since na wicked we come to wicked,we go wicked full bucket

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by RichDad1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Another one.
The supports keeps coming.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by sammysmiles(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
2023 elections is more important to Nigerian politicians than the life of the it's citizens in general

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Otunski: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Is Ayade no longer contesting for the presidency? Useless noisemaker.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by LtChisom: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
cry

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by KunleyY19(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
It's just common sense for Jagaban to contest after putting alot into the Party. Imagine someone asking you not to reap despite sowing alot. How many Nigerians will gladly do that Well, APC will lose without Jagaban (Unless he supports PYO wholeheartedly, which is unlikely) on the Ballot and Jagaban will lose without APC.

14 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Rilwayne001: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
IPOB will cry today

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
This Ayade Na real MumuDe

He Wants to be on the good books of the 69 years old grin comrade by force

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by thundafire: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Failure planning to support failure because he is a disaster in Crossriver

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by salbis(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Say no to any walking stick candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
It's clear nairaland has been paid for publicity, a Muslim Southerner should not take the turn of the South after a Muslim Northerner.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Twenty47(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
This people funny shaa
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by todaynewsreview: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Okay.... noted
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by pepetua(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
What a reason. !
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by onuman: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
So if someone worked hard for his political party, the person shall be rewarded with the next presidential seat?
All these converts to APC who sold the mandate they received from their people, are thoughtless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Sheyi15: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
The guy was once my favorite governor but he don Bleep up big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by chukwuibuipob: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by specialmati(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
cool cool cool cool cool if no be say nigeria is a country were the most corrupt is the most loved,tinubu supposed to have been cast out of nigeria for bring calamity upon the people.if its in the days of old anyone that brings calamity upon the people is .......imagine a man that brought calamity into the land wanting to contest for election.thats to tell you that 90% of nigerians love calamity grin grin grin grin grin.buhari carry go jarri if you are done with next level give to tinubu to lunch the country into finish level.make i see the idiot that will come here to complain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by omlueh(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tunubu Bola Ahmed the coded serial killer is going nowhere near the presidency.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Kenturkey048(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
RichDad1:
Another one.
The supports keep coming.

Ayade
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Kenturkey048(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sheyi15:
The guy was once my favorite governor but he don Bleep up big time
grin grin grin
Na Fu*ck up man..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Just imagine how the leading of millions of lives is being shared like raw beef without reason to certain criterias if competent or not..

"He should be president because he helped install the current president"... just imagine words coming from the mouth of a Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by onuman: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
thundafire:
Failure planning to support failure because he is a disaster in Crossriver

He proves he is a Professor Dumbo.

What stops Ayade from contesting to succeed President Buhari, if not inferiority complex?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by fasho01(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
He's not far from the truth. However, it should be given based on competence

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Otuegbe: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jagaban all the way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by duality(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
For giving us a buhari government?

What the heck?

I insist that those who pushed for this government, should take a back seat with regards to 2023.

But then, Nigerians are not ready.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Cryofigbos: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin grin grin......only d sons and daughters of nobody don't respect Tinubu's influence

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Explosion At Coal Camp, Enugu / Makinde: Any Attempt To Shift PDP Zonal Congress Will Have Dire Consequence / Obi To Tribunal: Tinubu Ineligible To Be President Over $460k Forfeiture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.