Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,321 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Excited James Brown Makes It To UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited James Brown Makes It To UK (696 Views)

James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited James Brown Makes It To UK by Emerald04(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
James brown don go meet papito in UK
Love in the air grin

Re: Excited James Brown Makes It To UK by nairalander2020(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Omo e be like say this men the cashout with this their cross dressing of a thing oo.

2 Likes

Re: Excited James Brown Makes It To UK by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
nairalander2020:
Omo e be like say this men the cashout with this their cross dressing of a thing oo.
na people wey call them hay I pity. These guys,are cashing out heavily the more people react to their posts and lifestyles online. I can authoritatively say they find it difficult to sleep without a woman's sexual services per night.
Re: Excited James Brown Makes It To UK by tyson98: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
They didn't caught me enter UK ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Excited James Brown Makes It To UK by Karemarealty288(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
His anus in the land of the free.

Re: Excited James Brown Makes It To UK by Emerald04(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
nairalander2020:
Aswer as long as e Dey put food for erm table lol. grin

Naija too hard. Person ghats find way to survive
Re: Excited James Brown Makes It To UK by Emerald04(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Karemarealty288:
His anus in the land of the free.
Funny enough this guy and bob risky fit no be gay. Make dem Dey use am Dey cover eyes. Who knows if dem be bombers for night. Cross dresser for day grin
Re: Excited James Brown Makes It To UK by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
I know they're guys who're contemplating this cross-dressing stuff. These boys are cashing out fr

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Most Handsome Foreign Singers In The World, Guess Who's No. 1 / Sirbalo Comedian Bought A New House That Worth 500 Million / Imagine Rema, Yemi Alade, Zlatan, Naira Marley & Olamide Ft In A Track.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.