Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord (131 Views)

When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) / Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by phoneport(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
A tenant has shared a list of the items his landlord's son expects him to contribute towards the burial of the late landlord.

In a letter sent to the tenant in Aba, the landlord's son invited him to a meeting ahead of the burial.

He was asked to come with certain items, including 1 goat, 2 cartons of beer, 2 cartons of malt, 100,000 Naira and more.
The letter is going viral after the tenant shared it with the caption: "You never see anything sef . My landlord just died and his son wrote a list of items that I will give to him as his tenant for his burial rites."

I THOUGHT IT IS A JOKE

Re: Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Is it by force?
Abi he dey hold your papa money before him die?

Re: Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord by Babaken(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
I Don't believe the story,
But let's assume is true did the landlord write the tenant name among those that will inherit his property.

(1) (Reply)

Aba Sale Out Is With Us Come And Buy!!! / Urgently Searching For A Room Apartment At Lekki Or Ajah,pls Help / *fresh Letting* Nice Mini Flat At Lambo Street, Alapere Lagos... *rent:#350k* P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.