Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Great Hope For Those Living With H.i.v - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Great Hope For Those Living With H.i.v (681 Views)

USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support / Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience / Middle Age And Old, Struggling To Live And Survive With H.I.V. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Hope For Those Living With H.i.v by living4u: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
We connect those who really understand the total concept about H.I.V and are willing to offer themselves as a pilot to the world that those living with H.I.V can legally be engaged and married without fear or favour.

An enlighten programm will soon be on air to enlighten our mothers , fathers , uncles , aunts and the society that death can meet up anybody with or without H.I.V . This is even better because we know it and can surpress it.

We are an enlighten group that will not only connect People living with H.I.V to get the best in life through marriages , get 2gethers , associations but also on how to nurture u to get ur cure both physically and spiritually.

Ur healing is guaranteed if only u believe that it is very possible in God , 3 John 2

If u are interested forward an email to - alphy.bngventures@yahoo.com or call Evang. Law on +234 806 555 8309.
Re: Great Hope For Those Living With H.i.v by Mynd44: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
Bla bla bla
Re: Great Hope For Those Living With H.i.v by niceguy10: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2011
Mynd-44 or what ever is your name, what do u mean by Bla Bla Bla? Why cant u just pass by if u got nothing to say?
Re: Great Hope For Those Living With H.i.v by living4u: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2011
We are encouraged by your interest , There are more rooms to accommodate those yet to experience a dynamic relief in their lives , Kindly join others as many have already registered with us , lets make your dreams come to reality.

(1) (Reply)

Help Save A Life / HEAT In My Lower Region- Please Help! / Biting Pain In The Bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.