Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) (1297 Views)

Prof. Cyprian Edward-Ekpo urges Tinubu to curtail corruption in Judiciary / Ogun Skull Mining.. Ben Bruce Spits Fire / #NigeriaDecides: EFCC Flies Drones In Benin To Curtail Vote Buying - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by redPUSSY(f): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala

I think this is the best way people can protect the remains of their lovely ones after death..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by ademasta(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
undecided

You think if they can dig 6 feet below to access the head, cutting this barricade will be a problem?

No one is as dedicated as a man with mission.

Those skull miners are mean. They can go any length.

May God protect the dead.

14 Likes

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by redPUSSY(f): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
ademasta:
undecided

You think if they can dig 6 feet below to access the head, cutting this barricade will be a problem?

Deep !!

4 Likes

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by SwissMass: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nice try

But what about baby factory, new born baby pounding, cannibalism, mkpurumiri addicts, drug trafficking, prostitute, senseless killing by unknown gunmen, as it become norms and irredeemable, lipsrsealed I am sure traditional leaders that ever want to talk about it will be be kidnapped, killed and drop in the market place if he is luck, if he is unlucky, he will end up in the stomach of chukwu, ngozi, Maxwell, onuchi, ikenechucku with apku and uha soup, hypocrisy at play.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by Fahdiga(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
They will still find a way around it since it is part of their culture

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by Tomek09(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
ademasta:
undecided

Iyen tun deep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by Tomek09(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
SwissMass:
Nice try

What about baby factory, new born baby pounding, cannibalism, mkpurumiri addicts, drug trafficking, prostitute :-XWhat about baby factory, new born baby pounding, cannibalism, mkpurumiri addicts, drug trafficking, prostitute
[/s]
Skull mining is the worst of it all.

All you listed are vices one commit against one's self whereas Skull mining is one against humanity which involves detaching a skull(live or dead) from the original body.

Too bad.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by SwissMass: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
You mean pounding of new born babies and cannibalizing your tribesmen are better than mining skull of dead people
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Skull mining is the worst of it all.

All you listed are vices one commit against one's self whereas Skull mining is one against humanity which involves detaching a skull(live or dead) from the original body.

Too bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by Tomek09(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nice suggestion.

What sayeth you guys.

helinues
ajumma
abijaj
Dubailandlord1
Beejayy
Pressmybutton
Olatunji

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by helinues: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tomek09:
Nice suggestion.

What sayeth you guys.

helinues
ajumma
abijaj
Dubailandlord1
Beejayy
Pressmybutton
Olatunji

You people are quick to find solutions to other people's problem but have no clue about solving yours.

What have you people done about the meth drug that is ravaging your region.

If that's how the case of skull mining is rampant in SW, your people won't be flocking enmass daily to the region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by ResidentSnitch(f): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Egberi Egberi....
You never sabi Afonjas be that na...
Afonjas can dig a tunnel all the way from Ogbomosho to Ojuolegba just to harvest skulls...
Very very determined people when it comes to skull mining.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by ResidentSnitch(f): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
SwissMass:
Nice try

What about baby factory, new born baby pounding, cannibalism, mkpurumiri addicts, drug trafficking, prostitute :-XWhat about baby factory, new born baby pounding, cannibalism, mkpurumiri addicts, drug trafficking, prostitute
You're derailing this thread with your childish tribalism.
Stop it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by Ezeama400: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
This one just dey underate Afonja skull miners, those guys no get Joy at all, they are very ready to dig from Ore to Ijebu ode, just to harvest human skulls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Op what fuckery! Afonjas mine the heads of the living too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
SwissMass:
Nice try

Are you ok at all.

Tinubu is an mkpurummiri dealer and addict. Yet he is your Messiah.

Cannibalism is a family event in sad west.

Products of baby factory everywhere in lagos, ibadan, ekiti, Ogun etc.

Or you don't know MC oluomo and co are all products of baby factory?

Prostitution, ok come to the island strip clubs and take the census.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by SwissMass: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Are you ok at all.

Tinubu is an mkpurummiri dealer and addict. Yet he is your Messiah.

Cannibalism is a family event in sad west.

Products of baby factory everywhere in lagos, ibadan, ekiti, Ogun etc.

Or you don't know MC oluomo and co are all products of baby factory?

Prostitution, ok come to the island strip clubs and take the census.
I think you should direct that question to your parents, nothing concern you about my welfare, you should be concern of your parents welfare, You are ballistic despite I don't mention igbos, are you saying all I mentioned is prevalent in the south east, common don't be ridiculous, stop your attention seeking, you have to use a whole page with ridiculous spaces to type and throw tantrum, is that not unnecessary attention seeking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by BiafranAvenger: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
If dem smash your conehead you resort to insulting peoples parents. That is why you guys that claim to be respectful are the most useless set of people.

Just shut it and know that even the embassies know that the SW is truly dangerous. Imagine your "Host" seeking to behead you for wealth??...Tufiakwa!!!..spits!!

SwissMass:
I think you should direct that question to your parents, nothing concern you about my welfare, you should be concern of your parents welfare, You are ballistic despite I don't mention igbos, are you saying all I mentioned is prevalent in the south east, common don't be ridiculous, stop your attention seeking, you have to use a whole page with ridiculous spaces to type and throw tantrum, is that not unnecessary attention seeking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by Tomek09(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
YourFavorite21:
This one just dey underate Afonja skull miners, those guys no get Joy at all, they are very ready to dig from Ore to Ijebu ode, just to harvest human skulls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by Tomek09(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
God punish all skull miners and their accomplices who derive joy in harvesting human skulls and body parts. Awon ti ya werey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by Hyperchi(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ha u no no the spirit of determination, dem fit dig rock to access the missing treasure.
Soon burial ground go strong pass CCECC bridge. Na head slammer's I pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by agulion: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are expert when it comes to this feild

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Tomek09:
Nice suggestion.

What sayeth you guys.

helinues
ajumma
abijaj
Dubailandlord1
Beejayy
Pressmybutton
Olatunji
helinues

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:23am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You people are quick to find solutions to other people's problem but have no clue about solving yours.

If that's how the case of skull mining is rampant in SW, your people won't be flocking enmass daily to the region
[/s]
Shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by ThEGodFaThEr902: 3:31am On Feb 13, 2022
helinues:

Shut up! As a confirmed Omoluabi guy from Igbęsa Ogun state I've decided to secure a crash helmet for my skull safety.

3 Likes

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:
The reality of your folly just struck you after my response. You can kiss my black arse!

1 Like

Re: Skull Mining.. Best Remedy To Curtail It (Pic) by Pass11: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2022
YourFavorite21:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Trending; Army Officer Wailing, After Being Nabbed By His Superior For Bribery / Ortom Among Nine Governors Will Return To APC – Agbese / When Osinbajo Was Acting President For 51 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.