Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. (4394 Views)

Crime This Week / What's The Hope Of Common Man In Nigeria, Is It To Go Into Crime Or Keep Believi / Igbos In America Are Not So Much Into Crime - Odidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by SAMBARRY: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Offpoint. Graphic designer feeling funky. Now bounce
E pain am.even the Bible says a non guilty heart does not live in fear, anxiety or unnecessarily sensitive.for you to be extra sensitive when nobody's name or groups were specifically mentioned,then you need to check yourself wink

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by Polynek(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
SAMBARRY:
no.if your buisness is affecting the lives of others negatively we can't mind our business and if you're an internet criminal you better change because the way internet exposes criminals and people doing shady Shii while coming out to form decent,if you knew you will understand what the op is saying.this is an era of globalisation where nothing is really hidden.the internet is like a torchlight that exposes a lot of disgusting things.moreover its this Mind your buisness philosophy that has introduced chaos into nigeria and the rest of the world..in the era where people didn't use to mind their buisness there was normalcy and decorum because everyone knew everyone was in everyone's buisness so they were forced to respect themselves and behave reasonable or get called out.

Now that we have mind your buisness generation,men and women kill each other in the house under the name domestic violence

Kids are now Broad day light armed robbers, pedophiles,prostitutes and rapists.fathers are now impregnating daughters,wives/mothers are now doing prostitution under the husband's nose and bringing the proceeds for the husband and kids to eat and you are asking why everything has suddenly gone South
You are making sense tho

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by CloudTrees(f): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Polynek:
Life is simple if we all mind our business
Well maybe
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by livenija: 7:00am On Oct 01, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
I am a Graphic designer, and started web and app design and development few years back,
After studying java script, my reasoning changed,
I started solving numerous phishing loopholes especially when I am asleep.

Just now, I discovered a criminal is actually on nairaland, he doesn't knw I just traced him here,
Although his crimes never affected me, but if a bounty is placed on him, I can get him within a day,

All this is possible because of the footprints he left online,
Fear the internet, John wick was probably directed by an excon..

That guy for here now, de post for education and politics like he is a matured law abiding citizen, omo fear this life .. no envy any rich person around you oo .

I will be keeping tabs on him when the law wants him,

And no! He is not "Damn Nigga"

That one is a C.S graduate from uniben wey no hide him trade.
Stay away from crime

boring
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2023
If you have been engaged in online scam, there is no way on earth that they can't trace you.

I pity all these Yahoo boys thinking they are operating under the radar.

Only reason they have not knocked on your door is because you haven't scammed the wrong person.

Online fraud is no different than offline fraudster.

You are stealing money from other people.

There is no smartness here.
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2023
Polynek:

Life is simple when you appreciate what you have and aspire within your growth level.

Iroko tree no dey compete with bamboo.
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by PapaNnamdi: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
livenija:
boring
Go and die
Re: Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why. by ILoveFaith: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Polynek:

Dude’s probably on a cruise ship.
Forget the mofo…

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!! This Earing Is A Cheating Bluetooth Device (pics) / Pictures Of The Oyinbo Man Who Ordered Soldiers To Beat A Lady In Lagos / Nigerian On Rhode Island's Most Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.