Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS (1573 Views)

Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures). / INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats / Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Remember Ijelespeaks was live on the street we posted it here for the bingos who are always commenting come to Igbo land.

That wasn't enough Ijelespeaks was live at zanders F.M Owere Imo state it was posted here live. Yet no bingo came closer.

Now Ijelespeaks wants to meet with all his well wishers in this same Imo state. The lovers of Igbo land. Not those who will support a group whoose media representative Omote Biafra ordered for the killing of Igbo pastors and few weeks later many pastors were killed and kidnapped in Enugu, Imo and Anambra.
Not a group who kills fellow business Igbo men and women for not sitting at home.
Not a group who kill the military men and women and call them saint unknown gunmen.

The real lovers of Igbo land.

We will give live locat location and updates to our get together. We will host a party in this Imo state. Dem no still born bingos well.

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/138300368668225/

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by colorsofrainbow: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Secret meeting grin
Others come back to their fatherland and enjoy freedom and extended courtesy but this one is hiding upandan like a common criminal grin

7 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Secret meeting grin
Others come back to their fatherland and enjoy freedom and extended courtesy but this one is hiding like a common criminal grin

Lol. Someone who made a live video at the open street of Owere. Pictures below
https://www.nairaland.com/6982802/ijelespeaks-finally-lands-igbo-land

Someone who was live today for over 1 hour at zanders fm Owere Imo state. Still posted here. Is Zanders F.M of 105.7 a hidden place in Owere.

You're the Ekuke hiding. All the locations will still be posted live upon live. All the bingos una rants starts and ends here. We do what we say we would do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Them no born IPOB well. If them born una well come closer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by colorsofrainbow: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Someone who was live today for over 1 hour at zanders fm Owere Imo state. Still posted here. Is Zanders F.M of 105.7 a hidden place in Owere.

You're the Ekuke hiding. All the locations will still be posted live upon live. All the bingos una rants starts and ends here. We do what we say we would do.

Live video always in a deserted area. It must be a boring time grin

Mix up with people on the street and enjoy freedom. grin
Your conscience is pricking you? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Live video always in a deserted area. It must be a boring time grin

Mix up with people on the street and enjoy freedom. grin
Your conscience is pricking you? grin grin

Is Zanders Fm also a deserted area Ekuke? Oya can u come to Imo state and tell us where to come, if dem born u well?

Even if it is a deserted area atleast u have the location in real time for over hours upon hours to do your worst.

Ijele as a single man should be more scared in the deserted area than all u IPOB who claim to be in millions grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by colorsofrainbow: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Is Zanders Fm also a deserted area Ekuke? Oya can u come to Imo state and tell us where to come, if dem born u well?

Even if it is a deserted area atleast u have the location in real time for over hours upon hours to do your worst.

Ijele as a single man should be more scared in the deserted area than all u IPOB who claim to be in millions grin

Zanders fm that you sneaked into anuofia. grin grin
Wetin dey chase you? grin

Give us location and live coverage. No just go select anuofias like you to attend. Throw the party completely open. We want to come and rejoice with you grin grin grin

Also remember to invite ipob come. Be a free man and stop hiding and seeking in your fatherland grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by colorsofrainbow: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Them no born IPOB well. If them born una well come closer
Just dey chestbeat upandan in hiding grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Zanders fm that you sneaked in anuofia. grin grin
Wetin dey chase you? grin

Give us location and live coverage. No just go select anuofias like you to attend. Throw the party completely open. We want to come and rejoice with you grin grin grin

Also remember to invite ipob come. Be a free man and stop hiding and seeking in your fatherland grin

If I sneaked in atleast u already know where I was which is zanders fm 105.7 very popular in Owere since u already know over the hours why not come and strike.

Lol. You're the real coward because your profile is even faceless. grin

The challenge was come to Igbo land and drop a live location. Is it now invite us? Una mumu no too much grin ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by ThinkSmarter: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
IStandWithIjelespeaks.
How can you be killing pastors, traditional rulers, businessmen, innocent civilians, security operatives of Igbo extraction, destroying properties and you think you are different from Bokoharam and Bandits.
And you think you are fighting for the Igbos.
#Bloodysavages.
A day will come when u guys will either be locked up in maximum security prison or your dead bodies used for gross anatomy class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by colorsofrainbow: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

If I sneaked in atleast u already know where I was which is zanders fm 105.7 very popular in Owere since u already know over the hours why not come and strike.

Lol. You're the real coward because your profile is even faceless. grin

The challenge was come to Igbo land and drop a live location. Is it now invite us? Una mumu no too much grin ?
You afraid of inviting? grin
Now trying to shift the goalpost? grin grin grin grin grin

I've never seen where a man is hiding and seeking in his fatherland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by valicious1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

and ends here. We do what we say we would do.
You just put Zanders fm in big trouble. Maybe you don’t know how much an efulefu like you is hated in Igboland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by Investigative: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Udele1 please organize anti ipob protest in owerri market
And chop

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Just dey chestbeat upandan in hiding grin grin

E clear ?
Ijele was in Hero's park by concord in Owere Imo State despite all the time with the live video una no still come.
The next thing is invite us or come to our corridor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Investigative:
Udele1 please organize anti ipob protest in owerri market
And chop

Those rallies cost money. How many of your challenges are we going to meet. Is it no longer come to Igbo land and give live location again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by ipobcannibals: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
God bless Ijele for exposing and dealing with ipob/ESN cannibals.
If dem born bingo ashawo mama well, make that bingo show face na grin grin. Bunch of cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You afraid of inviting? grin
Now trying to shift the goalpost? grin grin grin grin grin

I've never seen where a man is hiding and seeking in his fatherland grin grin grin

Nna nawao. Bingos will be bingos o.
Another bingo is saying I should make a rally before they'll attack.
U the next bingo is saying I should send u an invitation letter.

Nna err. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
ipobcannibals:
God bless Ijele for exposing and dealing with ipob/ESN cannibals.
If dem born bingo ashawo mama well, make that bingo show face na grin grin. Bunch of cowards

Our last location was hero's park by concord to be precise no beating around d bush.

Despite the hours upon hours spent there them no still show face.

Our next open location was zanders fm 105.7 live over 2 hours a popular radio station. Them no still show face.

Now one bingo is saying I should invite them before they strike the other bingo said I should make a rally in d matket. Forgetting the rallies are expensive foods, hotel bills, banners polo etc.

If we finally accept the cost and do the rally. The next excuse from bingos will be why didn't u print the banner with bright color we would have attacked grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OBALOLA55(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
SO IJELESPEAKS TOO DEY WEAR JUJU FOR HAND grin
Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO IJELESPEAKS TOO DEY WEAR JUJU FOR HAND grin
Lol he is a traditionalist

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
More

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OBALOLA55(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lol he is a traditionalist
SO THE JUJU IS GOING TO SAVE HIM FROM BULLET

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO THE JUJU IS GOING TO SAVE HIM FROM BULLET

Not from bullets. That's a sign of the Igbo tradition, before the white men came
Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OBALOLA55(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Not from bullets. That's a sign of the Igbo tradition, before the white men came
NA JUJU BE THAT MR MAN

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by Investigative: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Those rallies cost money. How many of your challenges are we going to meet. Is it no longer come to Igbo land and give live location again
So you are running away from igbo land
You can rent a house now and leave uzodinma is the best governor

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Investigative:

So you are running away from igbo land
You can rent a house now and leave uzodinma is the best governor

What concern rally with running away from Igbo land? U that is where u are have u done a rally? Does that mean you're scared of your area?
Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by Investigative: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

What concern rally with running away from Igbo land? U that is where u are have u done a rally? Does that mean you're scared of your area?
Yes we have done a rally and now into sit at home protest

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by zuchyblink(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
In my dream two nights ago I saw Ijelespeaks preaching the gospel of one Nigeria
In Owerri with over 20 heavily armed policemen. The end was bloody.
I foresaw ENDSARS
I foresaw EFCC massive raid on Yahoo boys
I foresaw the coming of Bihari and Hope Uzodinma
I foresaw Super Eagles early exit at the AFCON
I foresaw other events that happened which I cannot state here.
Please Ijelespeaks do not conduct any campaign in Owerri to avoid blood she'd.
Voice of a prophet
Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by ipobcannibals: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Our last location was hero's park by concord to be precise no beating around d bush.

Despite the hours upon hours spent there them no still show face.

Our next open location was zanders fm 105.7 live over 2 hours a popular radio station. Them no still show face.

Now one bingo is saying I should invite them before they strike the other bingo said I should make a rally in d matket. Forgetting the rallies are expensive foods, hotel bills, banners polo etc.

If we finally accept the cost and do the rally. The next excuse from bingos will be why didn't u print the banner with bright color we would have attacked grin
My brother, you don’t need to prove nothing to these Ipob/ESN cannibals anymore. Before na show face for Igboland, now na organize rally. Well, let them first show up at the radio stations you were and then we talk about rallies. These cowards are not looking for a fight, rather they’re are looking for victims as soft targets.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by okeysoninv: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
All iponks are coward. tufiakwa imagine udele entering ur enclave you all kept mute. iponks are most useless group on Earth only good to come online and be chestbeating.udele Biko do and leave owerri don't mind iponk fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by ConqueredWest: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
zuchyblink:
In my dream two nights ago I saw Ijelespeaks preaching the gospel of one Nigeria
In Owerri with over 20 heavily armed policemen. The end was bloody.
I foresaw ENDSARS
I foresaw EFCC massive raid on Yahoo boys
I foresaw the coming of Bihari and Hope Uzodinma
I foresaw Super Eagles early exit at the AFCON
I foresaw other events that happened which I cannot state here.
Please Ijelespeaks do not conduct any campaign in Owerri to avoid blood she'd.
Voice of a prophet

Pls do not caution him.

Some deaths are necessary for eradication of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by bigpriik: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
This one will just kill himself for nothing. even the government you are working knows they can never win this war,ipob has millions you can barely boast of 1000,Igbo boys like us wey them born for Lagos seff dey support ipob talkless the ones we dey east choose your battles wisely niggar.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor / Seun Have Cashed Out Today. / Atiku's VP: SE Indirectly Schemed Themselves Out From The 2 Major Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.