Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS (1576 Views)

Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures). / INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats / Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by Dymaco(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Is it only me that has been refreshing this page constantly to see a video? Why screenshots when u can post a video to prove your points? Animals everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by osuofia2(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ijele ride on , no stupid ipob can do you shoot... Keep exposing the fraudster named Kalu.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
ipobcannibals:
My brother, you don’t need to prove nothing to these Ipob/ESN cannibals anymore. Before na show face for Igboland, now na organize rally. Well, let them first show up at the radio stations you were and then we talk about rallies. These cowards are not looking for a fight, rather they’re are looking for victims as soft targets.

They only attack poor market women..useless ipob cannibals

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
bigpriik:
This one will just kill himself for nothing. even the government you are working knows they can never win this war,ipob has millions you can barely boast of 1000,Igbo boys like us wey them born for Lagos seff dey support ipob talkless the ones we dey east choose your battles wisely niggar.

Ipob is not Igbo and Igbo is not IPOB. IPOB is a cannibal group

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
osuofia2:
Ijele ride on , no stupid ipob can do you shoot... Keep exposing the fraudster named Kalu.

Ipob cannibals must be exposed

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dymaco:
Is it only me that has been refreshing this page constantly to see a video? Why screenshots when u can post a video to prove your points? Animals everywhere

There is a Facebook link for the video. And this is one on the other thread incase u missed it

https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/videos/1231552784038662/
Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by Brimstone77: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2022

He should also go to upper iweka and preach against Biafra as he promised to do last year..

Very important.

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by Dymaco(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

There is a Facebook link for the video. And this is one on the other thread incase u missed it

https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/videos/1231552784038662/
Very funny....
U skip Douglas, control, wetheral and went to one secluded area to do rubbish.

Meanwhile how buhari dey. Funny paid apc miscrant

Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by xelly: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Our last location was hero's park by concord to be precise no beating around d bush.

Despite the hours upon hours spent there them no still show face.

Our next open location was zanders fm 105.7 live over 2 hours a popular radio station. Them no still show face.

Now one bingo is saying I should invite them before they strike the other bingo said I should make a rally in d matket. Forgetting the rallies are expensive foods, hotel bills, banners polo etc.

If we finally accept the cost and do the rally. The next excuse from bingos will be why didn't u print the banner with bright color we would have attacked grin

Let me help you. Can you organise it in Banana Junction on Monday?
Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by xelly: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dymaco:

Very funny....
U skip Douglas, control, wetheral and went to one secluded area to do rubbish.

Meanwhile how buhari dey. Funny paid apc miscrant

I want to test the microphone and asked him to stay 10min in Banana Junction on Monday.
Re: Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS by coolitempa(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You afraid of inviting? grin
Now trying to shift the goalpost? grin grin grin grin grin

I've never seen where a man is hiding and seeking in his fatherland grin grin grin

This is what these lunatics have turned Iboland to when someone is threatened with death in his homeland…shame upon the animal Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Tinubu Emerged APC Candidate, Who Would You Vote For Between Him And Atiku / Buhari Denies Endorsing Ahmad Lawan As Consensus Candidate - Sources / Atiku's VP: SE Indirectly Schemed Themselves Out From The 2 Major Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.