Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? (2070 Views)

Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by GumGum: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2022
aribisala0:

You really do have poor comprehension

The point is Rochas with his statues as ridiculous as he was is better than Obi

I am not saying Rochas is a good candidate. He is just less bad than Obi.

I hope you can comprehend simple Englsh

Tell us what Obi did for Ndi Anambra that would make the people of Gombe enthusiastic. Spare us all the praise.

What are his achievements
I am saying Rochas statues tops anything Obi did

It is clear that I am exchanging words with a not-so-intelligent individual.

You see that you have no solid reply to my submission. Statues are nothing and fetch nothing to a state. Investment of state funds into profitable businesses is cerebral and should be celebrated/encouraged.

When you become wiser, you'll know what I mean. Unless, you're only a blind supporter of Tinubu, who just wants his master to win.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by aribisala0(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2022
GumGum:

What do you feel is good governance? Building of statues?

In fact, if you are asked about how to make Nigeria great, I doubt you'd have an answer for it.

A country can only be great by encouraging local production and building infrastructure, and these can majorly be processed by revenue generation and blocking of loopholes that exploit the monies that should go to the State. These in turn promote more production, infrastructure and again revenue generation.

Peter Obi is a man that knows what it means to manage an economy without fleecing the populace. Every right thinking Nigerian who really wants this country to even start being okay will support Obi. His past speaks for him.
Like I said before I do not support Tinubu. This partly because of age, nepotism and also I believe he does not have Yoruba interests to heart. Tinubu is likely to continue the Rubber stamp Assembly culture .

However on all those things you have mentioned in governance Obi cannot even come close to Tinubu. Tinubu imiles ahead when it comes to vision and governance

Now if I rate Rochas above Obi and Tinubu above Obi and I do not support Tinubu where does that put Obi in my book?
At the bottom of the pile
Obi is a non issue with nothing to offer.. That is how poor he is
Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by aribisala0(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2022
GumGum:

It is clear that I am exchanging words with a not-so-intelligent individual.

You see that you have no solid reply to my submission. Statues are nothing and fetch nothing to a state. Investment if state funds into profitable businesses is cerebral and should be celebrated/encouraged.

When you become wiser, you'll know what I mean. Unless, you're only a blind supporter of Tinubu, who just wants his master to win.

Your programme does not know how to interact with anyone who is not a Tinubu supporter so I must be whether I like it or not
You better download an update.

There is no shame in supporting Tinubu . He is better than most of the candidates I have seen. I just do not want him there personally.

Your English is poor as is your comprehension

The statue governor was a poor governor but he is better than Obi that is how bad Obi is

There is nothing wrong in investing state funds if due process is followed and he is transparent about his own interest.
Also I am interested in how profitable the investment was for Anambra and for him ?
Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by GumGum: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
[code][/code]
aribisala0:

Your programme does not know how to interact with anyone who is not a Tinubu supporter so I must be whether I like it or not
You better download an update.

There is no shame in supporting Tinubu . He is better than most of the candidates I have seen. I just do not want him there personally.

Your English is poor as is your comprehension

The statue governor was a poor governor but he is better than Obi that is how bad Obi is

There is nothing wrong in investing state funds if due process is followed and he is transparent about his own interest.
Also I am interested in how profitable the investment was for Anambra and for him ?

As already noted, you are a sycophant who is eager to see his pay master succeed so I'll not blame you.

However, I'll blame other people who'll listen to people like you.

As for English and being able to comprehend it, I am sure you're still a kindergarten level student compared to my last born.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
aribisala0:

Investing a state's money in a company the governor has interest in is a conflict of interest and should be declared puclicly
The governor is likely t benefit finacially because such investment wuld potentially boost the value of his investment
Let the lawyers tell us whether it is illegal in Nigeria. It is illegal in many democracies. Whether illegal or not it is immoral

So if you happen to buy Apple shares while becoming a Governor tomorrow, your state should not invest in Apple shares ever?...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
aribisala0:

You really do have poor comprehension

The point is Rochas with his statues as ridiculous as he was is better than Obi

I am not saying Rochas is a good candidate. He is just less bad than Obi.

I hope you can comprehend simple Englsh

Tell us what Obi did for Ndi Anambra that would make the people of Gombe enthusiastic. Spare us all the praise.

What are his achievements
I am saying Rochas statues tops anything Obi did

I dont want to blow his trumpet but comparing him to Rochas is really low.

- Obi left Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria.
- Obi left Anambra with 2 years worth of FAAC allocation.
- Obi left Anamabra with the least most unemployed citizens.
- Obi left Anambra with the best state in regards to education.
- Obi left Anambra with the best newly built road network in Nigeria.
- Obi enable the first indigenous Automobile company in Nigeria.
- Obi reduced cost of Governance by 60% in Anambra state.

Now Obi has challenged any Governor from 1914 till date to prove he or she has left even 10% what he left for anambra state while giving them the best of life with low tax drive despite visible achievements.

Obi has proven with Anambra state that he can achieve what Nigerians seeks despite our little resources and low populace buying power.. what else are we looking for?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by nedekid: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
NGpatriot:
Ipob OP scored his own goal with his oga Pandora dick measurement...

Low self esteem people..
Please educate yourself on the Pandora issue, about offshore entities, trusts etc. It is not illegal.
Are you aware that Nnpc owned Duke oil is an offshore entity registered in Panama?
Kindly petition effcc, icpc to investigate, arrest and prosecute Peter Obi, Afterall he is in the opposition.
Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by nedekid: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Esseite:

So if you happen to buy Apple shares while becoming a Governor tomorrow, your state should not invest in Apple shares ever?...
I taya. shocked
Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by tamdun: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tinubu used 4 billion to but econet shares and returned 19 billion to Lagos, how much did òbí sold ur share? Má how much obi return to anambra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: New Video Contradicts Ndlea’s Claim / Chinedu Nwadike You're A Disgrace To Pastors For Taking Money From Native Doctor / People Who Destroyed Whole Nation Have No Right To Teach Us Democracy. Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.