Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) (857 Views)

Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ministério das Relações Exteriores

The Itamaraty Palace ( Palácio Itamaraty), also known as the Palace of the Arches (Palácio dos Arcos), is the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brazil. It is located in the national capital of Brasília. The building was designed by architect Oscar Niemeyer and inaugurated on April 21, 1970. It is located to the east of the National Congress building along the Ministries Esplanade, near the Praça dos Três Poderes (Three Powers Plaza).

In Brazil, Itamaraty is generally used as a metonymy for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The name stems from that of the palace in Rio de Janeiro which was the headquarters of the ministry before the Brazilian capital and government were moved to Brasília.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AgAuyr261w

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/walking-around-ministry-of-foreign.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by MufasaLion: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Beautiful shots from nice angles!

1 Like

Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
Beautiful shots from nice angles!

Thanks bro grin
Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by MufasaLion: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Thanks bro grin

You're welcome, Chief. Looks like shots from a mirrorless camera but maybe not.

1 Like

Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by robinso01(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Look like a picture from fish eye lens.
Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
robinso01:
Look like a picture from fish eye lens.

Lol, yea, I used my action camera to take the pixs and not my phone
Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're welcome, Chief. Looks like shots from a mirrorless camera but maybe not.

I used my action camera I was on the move and I could not stop and use my phone cheesy
Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by MufasaLion: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I used my action camera I was on the move and I could not stop and use my phone cheesy

Nice! If it was a video, the stabilization would have been bad. Although, you could still stabilize it during editing.
Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nice! If it was a video, the stabilization would have been bad. Although, you could still stabilize it during editing.

The action camera I use comes with image stabilization and it shoots in 4k-30 and 60, so it saves me the wahala of edit it be the video quality would drop
Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by MufasaLion: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

The action camera I use comes with image stabilization and it shoots in 4k-30 and 60, so it saves me the wahala of edit it be the video quality would drop

60fp will really make you have a good slow mo'.

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

60fp will really make you have a good slow mo'.

kiss kiss kiss

Yea but it sucks battery life,so I just stick to 30fps this is why an iPhone comes in handy, you can shoot in 60fps while charging your phone if you shoot while driving
Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by MufasaLion: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yea but it sucks battery life,so I just stick to 30fps this is why an iPhone comes in handy, you can shoot in 60fps while charging your phone if you shoot while driving

Yes, that's right! Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by Originalsly: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nice shots! ....the building is sprawling... can't imagine walking from one office at one end to the other!

1 Like

Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Originalsly:
Nice shots! ....the building is sprawling... can't imagine walking from one office at one end to the other!

Thanks grin grin
Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by robinso01(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, yea, I used my action camera to take the pixs and not my phone

I thought so, the quality of the pictures speaks of it.
Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
robinso01:

I thought so, the quality of the pictures speaks of it.

Yea cheesy

1 Like

Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by Bifwoli: 4:39am On Feb 13, 2022
That short building with vertical pillars? Unreal how it resembles my local courthouse in USA where we pay for car license plates and real estate taxes.Only exception being its shorter than our county courthouse which has jail cells in the uppermost floors..

1 Like

Re: Walking Around Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Brasilia Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Bifwoli:
That short building with vertical pillars? Unreal how it resembles my local courthouse in USA where we pay for car license plates and real estate taxes.Only exception being its shorter than our county courthouse which has jail cells in the uppermost floors..

Lol,America and jail cells grin

(1) (Reply)

Air Turbulence When Airborne / Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja / Which Country Can 300k In Naira Take Me To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.