Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Need Charcoal Exporter For A 2 Year Contract - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Charcoal Exporter For A 2 Year Contract (553 Views)

Nigerian Exporter Ships 7,000 Metric Tonnes Of Coca Bean To US / Charcoal Guys Like Us....na Them(exporter) Dey Rush Us. Jah Bless. / Nigeria To Become Third World Largest Exporter Of Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Charcoal Exporter For A 2 Year Contract by laluski(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
I got this offer through my big brother in canada, looking for any charcoal exporter who can deal;

I won a 2 years contract to supply Charcoal.
...We'll be needing 5-10 Containers Loads every month for another 2 Years...if you understand this kind of business,contact me speedily.

Your company must be registered with CAC.

Please I will be comfortable working with someone already in these field of service.
You must have knowledge of Export of the same products in the pasts.

You must have a registered charcoal business license over there as your company bank details with same company name is required for me to open an LC for supply with my bank etc...
I'm also searching for recommendations in Osun and Ondo States Or if you know where I can get the best charcoal kindly recommend.

Please only hard wood charcoal

Send your qoutation for 20ft and 40ft container to me via WhatsApp or SMS
Re: I Need Charcoal Exporter For A 2 Year Contract by ighedosajam2018: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Don't let any one dupe u,for now charcoal exporting as been banned in Nigeria.be warned,don't fall victim
Re: I Need Charcoal Exporter For A 2 Year Contract by DelTel(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Charcoal export banned in Nigeria for years now. I know containers loaded and delivered to port for export, for months now and stuck at the port.

Do not let anyone deceive you he/she can find a way out.
Re: I Need Charcoal Exporter For A 2 Year Contract by sauceEEP(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Like others said, charcoal export till now is still banned.
Re: I Need Charcoal Exporter For A 2 Year Contract by JASMNE: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
laluski:
I got this offer through my big brother in canada, looking for any charcoal exporter who can deal;

I won a 2 years contract to supply Charcoal.
...We'll be needing 5-10 Containers Loads every month for another 2 Years...if you understand this kind of business,contact me speedily.

Your company must be registered with CAC.

Please I will be comfortable working with someone already in these field of service.
You must have knowledge of Export of the same products in the pasts.

You must have a registered charcoal business license over there as your company bank details with same company name is required for me to open an LC for supply with my bank etc...
I'm also searching for recommendations in Osun and Ondo States Or if you know where I can get the best charcoal kindly recommend.

Please only hard wood charcoal

Send your qoutation for 20ft and 40ft container to me via WhatsApp or SMS

charcoal export has been. Make dem no dupe u
Re: I Need Charcoal Exporter For A 2 Year Contract by laluski(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
JASMNE:
charcoal export has been. Make dem no dupe u

Thank you..just found that out this evening from a reliable contact here on nairaland
Re: I Need Charcoal Exporter For A 2 Year Contract by natureoptions: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Please does anyone have ideas if the ban on charcoal business has been lifted

(1) (Reply)

GTB Don Start Again O / A Fool Is Soon Parted From His Money - NFT / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Buying Lumos Solar Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.