Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Do I Get My Money that is Locked In My FCMB Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get My Money that is Locked In My FCMB Account? (429 Views)

Who Can Help Me Unrestrict My FCMB Account? 200K / 7 Reasons Why I Prefer Using Quickteller To My Fcmb Internet Banking / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Money that is Locked In My FCMB Account? by Dbrother(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
It's a students account and I was not supposed to not deposit above fifty thousand naira at once, it happened and the account is on lock. Over two weeks now and I am stranded in school. I went to the bank with my National ID and NEPA bill, and I was told that the validation portal for NIN is down, that I can only rectify it with either a driving licence or voters card. The problem is that my voters card is missing and I have no driving licence. How do I get the money immediately? I'm losing my head. I can't possibly shout or make trouble in the bank.

Naijacutee puskin please help
Re: How Do I Get My Money that is Locked In My FCMB Account? by AyamGod23: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
dey there, if you really need your money you know how to get it.
Now listen, you hustled to get your money out of pity you decided to chose FCMB and pay it into their bank, your own money that you hustled to get now you will have to suffer before you see am collect.

The NIN Portal failure is not your fault na, abi is it?
until you seize one of their laptop or you grab one bundle of cash they won't answer you.
Re: How Do I Get My Money that is Locked In My FCMB Account? by psucc(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Too bad. Just that the NIN ortal comes alive so you can be verified. Voter's Card will take more time and driving licence that one e go long.
Re: How Do I Get My Money that is Locked In My FCMB Account? by Dbrother(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Please I need more suggestions..

(1) (Reply)

Africar Drive-to-own Subscription Model Review: Is It Profitable For Subscribers / Everything You Need To Know About Metaverse Foreign Exchange / How Much Is $300 Dollar To Naira Black Market Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.