Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) (70651 Views)

Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Elidrisy20:
You kill other ppl husbands and sons, and you are there enjoying your wife
The Biafra war was unnecessary
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2022
I can spot mbadinuju chinwoke. The criminal that mesmerise Anambra state..

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2022
JohnSin97:
The bald headed idiott marrying FFK'S leftover.....simp idiot, runaway general and failed successionist....may he burn in hell.
seun, mynd44, make sure this man is banned.

2 Likes

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2022
The first President of the defunct Republic of Biafra. The man that took on the then Nigeria Military Government for 3years. God bless Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Halo22: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2022
I don't know when this event took place, but I am sure it's about 20years or more ago and some of our politicians captured in the pix who were already old therein, claim they are still heading towards 60years. Just look at the face of Anyim Pius in the pix and check how old he claims he is now, you will understand that these men are just using the younger generation to catch cruise.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by IbileIfe: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2022
Nnewi women are beautiful and one of the most beautiful of them all was my baby from 1988-1990 in Lagos.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by maruzia: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Peppysco:

My 'BROTHER' I am glad to inform you that you are daft for not knowing that 'allegedly' means either not confirmed or untrue but the truth is, Fani Kayode publicly mentioned that he smashed Bianca and she couldn't say a word to debunk the statement. Quote or mention when you need me to interprete the statement

Wrong. Who doesn’t know what a lying and unstable character FFK is? When Bianca sued him and the court demanded that he prove his false claim or issue a retraction and apology within 3 days, the coward FFK publicly issue apology and denied any relationship wit the Bianca. His apology was all over d newspapers and internet. That guy has serious problems aswear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by maruzia: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2022
redPUSSY:

Attention seeking FFK wanted to use Bianca to chase clout, the heat was too much for him he had to shamelessly apologize

2 Likes

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by mana123: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2022
christopherozo:
It was a gathering of whi is who. So many governors, ministers and even the Vice President was there,. Enugu was shutdown for that ceremony. I have never seen such crowd at that time. Ojukwu arrived the venue in his stretch Mercedes Limo and Ojukwu’s convoy to his bride’s village seemed like it was10 miles long! It was a big carnival that day.

I can spot Iwuanyanwu and Ogbonnaya Onu in this pix

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2022
maruzia:

Wrong. Who doesn’t know what a lying and unstable character FFK is? When Bianca sued him and the court demanded that he prove his false claim or issue a retraction and apology within 3 days, the coward FFK publicly issue apology and denied any relationship wit the Bianca. His apology was all over d newspapers and internet. That guy has serious problems aswear.
The guy has serious problems!

Thank you for this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by christopherozo: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
More pics from her fb post

Fine woman. In those days when there is real beauty, not the fake one of nowadays

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
We need that picture of him running away to Ivory Coast dressed as a woman.

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by christopherozo: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
So many foreign dignitaries including the mayors of Atlanta and Kentucky, and a lot of Ambassadors were equally present there. Plus all the South East Governors including Ebonyi Governor Sam Egwuatu and Enugu Governor Okwesileze Nwodo and d vice president

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by christopherozo: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Minister of Aviation Kema Chikwe, Senators Uche Chukwumerije and Obi, pDP Chairman Vincent Ogbulafor, Governor Ogbonnaya Onu, Gov. Okwesileze Nwodo,

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by christopherozo: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
GeneralEbitu Ukiwe, US Ambassador, Israel Ambassador, Norway Ambassador, Eze Nri, wives of state governors, first class traditional rulers and business titans

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by christopherozo: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
More

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by powerblaze(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Liz Benson's Beauty is just something else kiss

2 Likes

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by slimiyke(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Just imagine how timeless that picture looks....decent appearance and beautiful smiles....This generation is fast loosing it

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by henrydan(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Am I the only one who believes these two individuals think and act alike?

And they look alike too.

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by YoungAncient1: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Is that 40,000 Cedis I am seeing there?
O this was before Ghana removed 1000,000 zeros from her currency
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

My brother, I can imagine Obasanjo's mum running after this virile Igbo man to be smashed again and again...

But why going this far? Must you interpreted every statement to tribal rants? The guy only said no need spending this much to knack Bianca he never go tribal, you may be surprise the guy is not even from SW moreso is Bianca your mother or your girlfriend? Why crying for someone else headache?

Pls use your senses always remember not all statement are about tribe, some are just to catch cruise. Pls connect the cord back ASAP.

You are lousy and very toxic in every of your comment here. Plssssss just get out biko.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Is it my eyes deceiving me or this is 100 naira note?

I thought the 100 naira note was introduced in the year 1999 but the marriage was done in the year 1994.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by seguno2: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tpharell:

You certainly couldn't refer to Ojukwu as a youth in the 90's when he was already in his 30's back in the 70's, except you have another definition of youth

How old was Ojukwu when he was governor of Eastern region in 1966

1 Like

Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by blancsn1: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
If you n your father like you can be from hell or hellfire, my point is made with no Yoruba coming to insult any Igbo on the thread but if the thread is about Yoruba Tinubu Fashola Oshibajo Awolowo etc your father will be there running naked like a castrated donkey.

nairaman66:

I am a neutral. I am an Urhobo! I am trying to expose ethnic bigots like you who are inclined to bend to your thought processes when issues like this are raised! Sorry to burst your bubble..
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
So what Regina Daniels and Ned did is not new at all........
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
This was a long time ago and anyim still looks same today.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Ddokie: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
donbachi:
Oliver de coque use him performance dat very day.make money pass celebrants.

Ibo highlife musicians no fit do without sheet of papers.

That list my broda is the source of the money.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Coolsphinx: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are very petty, am very sure you are still a kid at heart, grow up and be reasonable, somethings are best left unsaid.
PressMyButton:
Trust me, You don't need to spend this much before smashing Bianca.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Ddokie: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
henrydan:
Am I the only one who believes these two individuals think and act alike?

And they look alike too.

you are not alone. The wedding picture were Ojukwu was wearing a jacket made it very clear.
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
Throwback.
what year was this?
Re: Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Starzo:

jealousy
I don't understand you. Jealous of what? Do you know what's wrong with her skin? Why do her face look so different from the rest of her? Was she sick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.