Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured (35611 Views)

One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta / Explosion Hits Senate Gashu, Yobe. One Feared Dead, Many Injured / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by marsman: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
MisterMan123456:
What has befallen Igboho is the height of BETRAYAL by his own tribesmen. Typical of yorubas. Snitching is in their blood since 1967.
Someone who pulled thousands of crowds during g his rallies is now forgotten to rot in a foreign prison, his home in Ibadan ransacked and household attacked. So sad. cry
He pulled crowds for the fight against insecurity in Yoruba Land, he didn't pull crowd for trying to disintegrate the country were Yorubas are the biggest stake holders and most successful . People who supported him for disintegration are stilld behind him till now.
I didn't have to explain this to you but your dullness is disgusting me

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by sokera: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Balkan:
Chai! Afonja people are wicked. A man who want to save you. You have decided to finish him. Smh
You denied Sowore
You denied Adeyinka grandson
You denied Abiola.

Betrayal runs in you. Kai Afonja loves themselves my foot.
why are you like this ? Sowore is not yoruba man and he denied being yoruba when he was asked , no one denied Adeyinka Grandson we don’t make noise about plans underway … you are off point …

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by HRMK: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
ARE YOU SURE THESE ARE THUGS?
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by sokera: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
mancoconut:
The backstabbing Yaribandits have finished Igboho, the poor man was fighting a lost battle for a treacherous people. Like always, history always repeats itself with these people... just as they sold out Abiola to the military junta, Afonja sold Ilorin and his people to Alimi.
do you mean the same way Ralph Uwazuruike betrayed Igbos ppl , and Nnamdi Kanu betrayed Ralph Uwazuruike, Asari Also betrayed Nnamdi Kanu through Simon Akpan … I heard IPOB don scatter with divisions and they are fighting and killing each other now … you better face your problems

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by smallsmall: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
mancoconut:
The backstabbing Yaribandits have finished Igboho, the poor man was fighting a lost battle for a treacherous people. Like always, history always repeats itself with these people... just as they sold out Abiola to the military junta, Afonja sold Ilorin and his people to Alimi.

Those who live in Glass House should not be seen throwing stones!
Just remember that It is Igbos, brothers and family members of Namadi Cownu, that lured him from the UK, into the warm embrace of DSS in Kenya, who then crated him into the Gulag of Buhari, for over one year now undecided
What will you call those Igbos, Patriots?

Who sold out Ojukwu, during the war, that he had to flee to Ivory Coast, dressed like a woman?
Who is selling out ESN just now?
Who is selling out IPOB, at this moment, if not the same "I before others" (Ibo), who will sell their Mother to Fulani Herdsmen, as long as money is involved? grin grin

Just dont run your mouth at other tribes, look in the mirror first. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by onuman: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rawtruth1:
A man's enemies are those of his own household. No wonder the south is in the sorry state politically

Which one be south of Nigeria?

Don't let MURIC of Southwest here you. Sokoto Caliphate is their objective.
What an Arab religion could do to people to abandon their native religion and heritage.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by calcal: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
The zoo is at it again!

Those are state thugs, shame on them
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by Gbagura: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Balkan:
Chai! Afonja people are wicked. A man who want to save you. You have decided to finish him. Smh
You denied Sowore
You denied Abiola.

It's righteousness for y'all when cownu denied ipob àbi?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by TheCrusader14: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Accursed ibo snake

mancoconut:

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by smallsmall: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
MisterMan123456:
What has befallen Igboho is the height of BETRAYAL by his own tribesmen. Typical of yorubas. Snitching is in their blood since 1967.
Someone who pulled thousands of crowds during g his rallies is now forgotten to rot in a foreign prison, his home in Ibadan ransacked and household attacked. So sad. cry

It is sad that most of you Igbos cannot overcome your hatred, anger and envy of Yorubas, otherwise all of you will not be masturbating on the travails of Igboho, at the hands of Buhari and his Fulani DSS and their terrorist Fulani Herdsmen (MACBAN) members.

The case of Nnamdi Kanu is even more pitiable, have you been able to secure his release?
The "Enemies" of Igboho are the same Enemies of Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB and they are Buhari and his terrorist Fulanis, using the DSS to hunt other tribes and it affects even the Igbos more.

So, what are you all gloating about? Or is it your envy of Yorubas that is so overpowering that you cant use your brain any further?

Igbo has definitely been betrayed by some Yoruba Elites who are enjoying the status-quo, those who are benefiting from the rot of Nigeria and that ediotic one that was asking "where are the cows" and wants to be President, some Obas, Political appointees, etc.
But if you take a Poll, 99% of the people of the SW, are in his support.
If Igboho is put on the ballot today, he would floor any Yoruba Politician in the SW, including that greedy B*st*rd that wants to be President.

What Igboho is fighting for, is that Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, (supported by Buhari, the DSS and other Fulanis in Power) should stop kidnapping, Raping and Slaughtering Yoruba people, in Yoruba land. Any person from the Sw who says he does not support this aspiration, is a Traitor and a B*st*rd Yoruba.

And the above is not different from what these same Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen do in Alaigbo, so what is your gloating really about, if not that people like you are despicable animals? Is it until they kidnap, rape and slaughter your Parents, as they have done to the Parents of many Igbos, that you will receive sense and think straight and understand that this Fulani problem is "existential" and affects everyone in Southern Nigeria (SE, SS, SW)?
Is that not why Nnamdi Kanu is languishing in jail, as we speak, hounded by the same terrorist Fulani Herdsmen and their Grand Patron, Buhari?

Igbos especially, and some Yoruba need to know that their stoopid rhetorics on this Kanu and Igboho matter is just making things worse for both SW and SE regions and embolden the terrorists from Futa Jalon.
You dont have to like each other but both of you should have sense and talk like intelligent beings.
The future of your Children and coming generations are at stake.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by NohurryInLife: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Indispensable85:
Igboho just put himself for unnecessary trouble.
I swear.

And the man is fucking rich on en own. I wish he never put en hand for this agitation matter walahi.

Very jovial, free, caring and one interesting soul.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by Gee64: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
A nation divided against itself cannot stand!
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by MT: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry sad A'sile ologbo(ologini) ni ekute l'ase/n'sare Kiri.

My Yoruba pipu cool
Hope I correct sha.

May lightening strike those invaders ballz

But when Ologinni (cat) was at home, he ran away to Benin Republic in fear.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by MisterMan123456: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
smallsmall:

It is sad that most of you Igbos cannot overcome your hatred, anger and envy of Yorubas, otherwise all of you will not be masturbating on the travails of Igboho, at the hands of Buhari and his Fulani DSS and their terrorist Fulani Herdsmen (MACBAN) members.

The case of Nnamdi Kanu is even more pitiable, have you been able to secure his release?
The "Enemies" of Igboho are the same Enemies of Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB and they are Buhari and his terrorist Fulanis, using the DSS to hunt other tribes and it affects even the Igbos more.

So, what are you all gloating about? Or is it your envy of Yorubas that is so overpowering that you cant use your brain any further?

Igbo has definitely been betrayed by some Yoruba Elites who are enjoying the status-quo, those who are benefiting from the rot of Nigeria and that ediotic one that was asking "where are the cows" and wants to be President, some Obas, Political appointees, etc.
But if you take a Poll, 99% of the people of the SW, are in his support.
If Igboho is put on the ballot today, he would floor any Yoruba Politician in the SW, including that greedy B*st*rd that wants to be President.

What Igboho is fighting for, is that Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, (supported by Buhari, the DSS and other Fulanis in Power) should stop kidnapping, Raping and Slaughtering Yoruba people, in Yoruba land. Any person from the Sw who says he does not support this aspiration, is a Traitor and a B*st*rd Yoruba.

And the above is not different from what these same Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen do in Alaigbo, so what is your gloating really about, if not that people like you are despicable animals? Is it until they kidnap, rape and slaughter your Parents, as they have done to the Parents of many Igbos, that you will receive sense and think straight and understand that this Fulani problem is "existential" and affects everyone in Southern Nigeria (SE, SS, SW)?
Is that not why Nnamdi Kanu is languishing in jail, as we speak, hounded by the same terrorist Fulani Herdsmen and their Grand Patron, Buhari?

Igbos especially, and some Yoruba need to know that their stoopid rhetorics on this Kanu and Igboho matter is just making things worse for both SW and SE regions and embolden the terrorists from Futa Jalon.
You dont have to like each other but both of you should have sense and talk like intelligent beings.
The future of your Children and coming generations are at stake.

Showing that trait in your blood. Ndi traitors

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by Wambiz(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Do you live in Lagos and you need proof of funds to study anywhere abroad; Or you probably need facility to execute certain projects you couldn’t finance?
Contact me let’s talk 08101624930
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by MisterMan123456: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
marsman:

He pulled crowds for the fight against insecurity in Yoruba Land, he didn't pull crowd for trying to disintegrate the country were Yorubas are the biggest stake holders and most successful . People who supported him for disintegration are stilld behind him till now.

Traitors showing themselves. I've always supported Igboho, and I still do.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by MisterMan123456: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Yoruba nation don't follow blindly, we know when to draw the line. Commonsense sometimes look uncommon. He Ighoho overstepped his boundaries. If he has limited his agitation to chasing Fulani bandits from the Yoruba forest and not dabbled into his foolish separation, he would have still be enjoying the massive support but he allowed politicians to deceived him and he got burnt.

Awon intelligent people, because your grandparents were not butchered by herdsmen that's why you are making noise. Ndi traitors

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by dabonny(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
I am
President2001:
Fake news , thug fight at Soka not Igboho house

You are right, man! I think that's where kokoro(Insect) was murdered
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by marsman: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
MisterMan123456:

Traitors showing themselves. I've always supported Igboho, and I still do.
Read again.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by Proudlyomonna: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
marsman:

You just spoke like an intelligent person.
It's really shameful to see how people reason here,it really pictures the kind of people we share a society with.
I had to teach one other kid here that ipob is just a splinter cell Igbo as a tribe and that bringing a whole tribe down to the level of a proscribed group is outstanding stupidity.
Yet the nigga still had the pomposity to argue.
There are just so many slow minded niggas on this forum�
This igboho and mnk's case should teach people a lesson that in the region you come from, there are leaders and people that matter,if you damn them,curse them and insult them because they do not support your movement,you are in for a big fall.

My take is let the leaders of both the SW and SE wade in to this situation.
This men have done no wrong in a reasonable clime,they cried out for the obvious reasons being that the govt of the day is a
VERY BIG FAILURE.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by davidque: 12:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by seunayantokun(m): 12:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Balkan:
You denied Sowore
You denied Abiola.

It seems you know all about it.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by adamsmith914: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2022
MufasaLion:
Igboho will be released after 2023 general elections. Also, that depends on the administration in power but till then, he should enjoy his vacation in Benin.
Released by who? Anyway time spent incarcerated will be subtracted from his eventual sentence, which should be 2 years in prison, then deportation back to Nigeria, banned from entering Republic Du Benin for the next 5 years.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by adamsmith914: 12:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It's really shameful to see how people reason here,it really pictures the kind of people we share a society with.
I had to teach one other kid here that ipob is just a splinter cell Igbo as a tribe and that bringing a whole tribe down to the level of a proscribed group is outstanding stupidity.
This igboho and mnk's case should teach people a lesson that in the region you come from, there are leaders and people that matter,if you damn them,curse them and insult them because they do not support your movement,you are in for a big fall.

This men have done no wrong in a reasonable clime,they cried out for the obvious reasons being that the govt of the day is a
VERY BIG FAILURE.
They have done no wrong, I believe the Spanish Government was contemplating freeing some of those Catalonian Secessionist for political votes in the next election?

If Nnamdi Kanu dares accept he is a member of ipob, he is going to Prison for no less than 20 years pursuant to the provisions of the Terrorism Prevention Act.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by adamsmith914: 12:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

VERY BIG FAILURE.
They have done no wrong you claim, I believe the Spanish Government was contemplating freeing some of those Catalonian Secessionist for political votes in the next election?

If Nnamdi Kanu dares accept he is a member of ipob, which is a proscribed Terrorist organization in Nigeria, he is going to Prison for no less than 20 years pursuant to the provisions of the Terrorism Prevention Act.

A Lunatic that told his sympathizers on audio to kill anyone they see holding a Nigerian flag has done no wrong?
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by sirp9898(m): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2022
everythinggirly:
BUHARI and his kinsmen should respect themselves. There should be freedom of speech.

When it come to KANU
There will be no freedom of speech
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by sirp9898(m): 1:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Burgerlomo:

I be wan vex but I come remember say the truth they say is bitter because most of my people are kind of guilty of what you're saying.

My brother God bless you for admitting the truth
This what we will be doing to gain our trust back

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by Beejayy20(m): 1:16am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Yet your parents are still praying and fasting to die in Yoruba land. Even when Fashola and Aregbesola abducted several of your brethren all over Yoruba land and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2AM, before 10 minutes time, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Lagos

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by Proudlyomonna: 1:53am On Feb 13, 2022
adamsmith914:
They have done no wrong you claim, I believe the Spanish Government was contemplating freeing some of those Catalonian Secessionist for political votes in the next election?

If Nnamdi Kanu dares accept he is a member of ipob, which is a proscribed Terrorist organization in Nigeria, he is going to Prison for no less than 20 years pursuant to the provisions of the Terrorism Prevention Act.

A Lunatic that told his sympathizers on audio to kill anyone they see holding a Nigerian flag has done no wrong?

Well you are right to a larger extent.
When I say done no wrong I was only laying emphasis on their cries with regards to the clearly visible failure of the govt to protect her citizens.
Anyways I would rather a political settlement be seen to.
If the deadly Boko Haram can be pardoned why not mnk or igboho??
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by mediainc: 5:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Those living there are risking their lives, Ighoho has stepped on many toes, and has a lot of real enemies.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by Fejoku: 7:24am On Feb 13, 2022
If freedom is expensive to get and defend, try slavery. This message is for those Yorubas who don't value Igboho and want he stood for. Remember the little freedom you enjoy today, if you don't defend it, your children will be full time slaves tomorrow. Ilorin should be enough lesson for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) / Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.