Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured (35613 Views)

One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta / Explosion Hits Senate Gashu, Yobe. One Feared Dead, Many Injured / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by Gentlevip: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2022
When u wan play gra gra with a nation or government

I will confess, you will enjoy the tune.
Happy beating to you secessionist
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by InoGetJoy: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2022
AntiBMC:
This was why they removed Igboho...so they can carry out their attacks without hindrance. He was their only obstacle in the SW.
And it pains me that his people have abandoned him and are more concerned about 2023 presidency. They don't know if these herdsmen would murder them before 2023

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by InoGetJoy: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

The political relevance of Yoruba nation surpass your region in all ramifications. Yoruba nation doesn't beg for the presidency to zoned to her region.
Intelligent Yorubas know whom to support and lead them, not nonentity and illiterate that doesn't know when to apply commonsense. We are not like your tribe that carries emotional baggage all about.

Igboho was brave enough to say NO to the herdsmen murdering and displacing your tribesmen and this is what you say about him?
So you're ready to sacrifice your tribesmen on the altar of politics?
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Park Managers and Igboho boys. The actually want to take over the area. Seyi Makinde has been a promoter of thuggery.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mooh247:
Makinde and Auxiliary won't end well
It won't end well for both of them. PMS boys killed one of Igboho boys and nothing was done to curtail auxiliary.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by IfnobeGod20: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
MisterMan123456:

Awon intelligent people, because your grandparents were not butchered by herdsmen that's why you are making noise. Ndi traitors
I said it that common sense is not common. You cannot because you have headache and then cut off the head. You people always think for every problem, you can adopt gragra style to defeat it. With all your gragra since 1967, what have you achieved? Pure nothing.
You must be strategic and apply commonsense sometimes.
Since Ighoho left Nigeria soil, how many Fulani attacks have been experienced in Yoruba land? Just to tell you there is more to it than meet the eyes. Common sense not gragra style.
Now, my advise for you. Let go of emotional baggage and embrace the love of Christ, then you will be endow with the common sense.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by IfnobeGod20: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Igboho was brave enough to say NO to the herdsmen murdering and displacing your tribesmen and this is what you say about him?
So you're ready to sacrifice your tribesmen on the altar of politics?
Pathetic
Mr. Man, there is no iota of politics here. Ighoho bites more than he can chew. He was used by politicians. The baseline of his grouse was to fight the Fulani men terrorizing his local government but later turned it to separation. That's what is called double standard. It was the same approach that killed the ENDSARS agitation. The proponents were not articulate in their request. One day, one request and that made the government to think, someone somewhere is sponsoring this people to destabilize the system.
I love Yoruba people, they will support you when you have a right course but as soon as they discover you're derailing, they leave you to your fate and doom.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by MisterMan123456: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
undecided
IfnobeGod20:

I said it that common sense is not common. You cannot because you have headache and then cut off the head. You people always think for every problem, you can adopt gragra style to defeat it. With all your gragra since 1967, what have you achieved? Pure nothing.
You must be strategic and apply commonsense sometimes.
Since Ighoho left Nigeria soil, how many Fulani attacks have been experienced in Yoruba land? Just to tell you there is more to it than meet the eyes. Common sense not gragra style.
Now, my advise for you. Let go of emotional baggage and embrace the love of Christ, then you will be endow with the common sense.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by kayjay69(m): 5:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Let me clear one silly notion from your response, i am a yoruba not igbo. I guess for someone like you someone like me who has done his own research and has the ability to think independently and radically is difficult to comprehend. But that is not my issue, i'll leave you to contend with that.

Not joining that war by siding with the igbos or atleast staying neutral, is part of what got us where we are today. Not joining that war because the same people who put him in prison promised to back his presidential bid, is part of what got us where we are today. I don't think anyone in their right minds would argue this nor would they argue that Nigeria is in better shape today than it ever was.

i am yet to find a truly great country on God's green earth where men did not sacrifice for the common good. Our story in Nigeria, particulary in the South west, has always been that of promoting self-interest above the collective good. It is why individually we Yorubas thrive but as a collective especially politically, we struggle. It is always one form of self-sabotage or the other when indeed we should be helping each other for our common good.

Awo was a great man and remains a personal hero of mine but the North saw through him like a skimpy skirt. As for Zik, betraying Awo, my dear perhaps you need to go back and read your history books properly. Zik wanted the same thing Awo wanted, Power. They were two ambitious men who sought to become Prime Minister and it is part of why the British preferred to work with the less ambitious Northerner. There was no way Zik was going to agree to Awo's greek offer, if you were Zik you would have done same it was that simple. Stop being naive. In my view, Zik's failing was that he somehow thought he could get into a pact with the North and manipulate them thinking they were not smart enough. They also saw through him and put him in his place. Awo knew that the way the British had drawn up the map of Nigeria pre-independence, political alliances were going to be a necessity. However, he could not bring himself to make a deal with the Northerners (and rightfully so). He tried to make a deal with Zik but that deal was never going to be in Zik's favour eventually. But i understand your angst and I say true this was a collective failing from both men to not make things work for the common good of the South. But aside this, i don't blame Zik for anything. It was politics, plain and simple.

Awo was the best of the three based on ideas alone but unfortunately ideas alone has never been how politics work. He would have been a great president but he should have known that the Northerners hated his guts and were never ever going to support his bid. He should have known the British would 100% back the North in this. He should have realised early that it was all a stalemate and he should have supported the dissolution of this Godforsaken union called Nigeria.

If he had done so, he would have been the undisputed premiere of the South West. He could have turned us into the Singapore of Africa, no question about that. He would have had everything he dreamed of and his legacy would have lasted for atleast a millenia instead he took the shortcut of empty promises and shady handshakes.

As for Ojukwu, call him whatever you want. I think he should have weighed the costs and avoided war but looking back he did what he had to do, his people were being slaughtered he had no choice.

My main grouse here is the West, East and North were never meant to be as one. Individually we could have had it all and still had mutual respect for one another but the failure of the founding fathers to see beyond their noses is part of what led us down this pit we all are now. Ofcourse the #1 cause will always be the British but trust me our founding fathers did not do us any favours.
marsman:

Awolowo worked against his people, not joining that war was a blessing to Yoruba people and acan be a curse to sore loosers who won't keep shut. AND that is different from people playing politics among them selfs, not even close to the meaning of the word "sold out ".

If we want to talk about people that sold people out, lets talk about Azikwe, who sold Awolowo and the North out to the brits because of his greediness, this same Igbo man in conjunction with his Northern friends put Awolowo in prison, after Awo went to him with an alliance agreement not akintola.

or maybe we should talk about Odumegwu who sold out the the survivals of the civil war, to the Nigerian forces by running away with his wife, to God knows were but it is still worshipped like a messiah because of the betrayer in their DNA.

I hate when people throw words they dont know about, around. Give good examples please, this men knew they were rivals( the ones u mentioned)
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by marsman: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
kayjay69:
Let me clear one silly notion from your response, i am a yoruba not igbo. I guess for someone like you someone like me who has done his own research and has the ability to think independently and radically is difficult to comprehend. But that is not my issue, i'll leave you to contend with that.

Not joining that war by siding with the igbos or atleast staying neutral, is part of what got us where we are today. Not joining that war because the same people who put him in prison promised to back his presidential bid, is part of what got us where we are today. I don't think anyone in their right minds would argue this nor would they argue that Nigeria is in better shape today than it ever was.

i am yet to find a truly great country on God's green earth where men did not sacrifice for the common good. Our story in Nigeria, particulary in the South west, has always been that of promoting self-interest above the collective good. It is why individually we Yorubas thrive but as a collective especially politically, we struggle. It is always one form of self-sabotage or the other when indeed we should be helping each other for our common good.

Awo was a great man and remains a personal hero of mine but the North saw through him like a skimpy skirt. As for Zik, betraying Awo, my dear perhaps you need to go back and read your history books properly. Zik wanted the same thing Awo wanted, Power. They were two ambitious men who sought to become Prime Minister and it is part of why the British preferred to work with the less ambitious Northerner. There was no way Zik was going to agree to Awo's greek offer, if you were Zik you would have done same it was that simple. Stop being naive. In my view, Zik's failing was that he somehow thought he could get into a pact with the North and manipulate them thinking they were not smart enough. They also saw through him and put him in his place. Awo knew that the way the British had drawn up the map of Nigeria pre-independence, political alliances were going to be a necessity. However, he could not bring himself to make a deal with the Northerners (and rightfully so). He tried to make a deal with Zik but that deal was never going to be in Zik's favour eventually. But i understand your angst and I say true this was a collective failing from both men to not make things work for the common good of the South. But aside this, i don't blame Zik for anything. It was politics, plain and simple.

Awo was the best of the three based on ideas alone but unfortunately ideas alone has never been how politics work. He would have been a great president but he should have known that the Northerners hated his guts and were never ever going to support his bid. He should have known the British would 100% back the North in this. He should have realised early that it was all a stalemate and he should have supported the dissolution of this Godforsaken union called Nigeria.

If he had done so, he would have been the undisputed premiere of the South West. He could have turned us into the Singapore of Africa, no question about that. He would have had everything he dreamed of and his legacy would have lasted for atleast a millenia instead he took the shortcut of empty promises and shady handshakes.

As for Ojukwu, call him whatever you want. I think he should have weighed the costs and avoided war but looking back he did what he had to do, his people were being slaughtered he had no choice.

My main grouse here is the West, East and North were never meant to be as one. Individually we could have had it all and still had mutual respect for one another but the failure of the founding fathers to see beyond their noses is part of what led us down this pit we all are now. Ofcourse the #1 cause will always be the British but trust me our founding fathers did not do us any favours.
So much loop holes and rewriting of history just to prove a point nonsense. Here you are talking like it was only the north that imprisoned Awo, while zik and his people were the major factor. Awo presented him an opportunity to work together, bro went to north and undid every thing for a decoration post. Seriously before saying that it would have been a disadvantage to zik you have to provide proof, you can't come here and just feed our minds with nonsense

You blame the British but the Nigerian and Nigerians that betrayed Nigeria when Awo and and bello requested for seccession clause is Zik and his people. This in addition to the fact that zik came all the way from the east to the south west then to tuzzle the premiership of the west with Awolowo, "a region were je had no indiegineous background" coupled with the marginalised coup shows what this people truly wanted was to dominate the whole country.

I Won't bother wazting my time with a common history revisionist, who only understands it the way it pays him. The sacrifices that has been made since the inception of the Oyo empire is not enough, but we still had to join a senseless war which was totally not a fault of ours, but the fault of the greedy biafrans who their greed affected not only the north but us in the process pre war.

Why should we even join their side, after all they did, the coup they carried out did not only target the north but our own western leaders as well
It is obvious this people wanted to totally dominate Nigeria, but according to your analogy we should have joined like the good boys we were so that we can be like Singapore, knowing what this same people did to south south that joined them in the war and thkse people are still complaing about the cruelty of biafran soldiers who shoved them aside in their own indiegineous territories , if the Yoruba race had been fooled to joining their loss cause, the south might have won the war but their back stabbing dominatrix traits would have started another war right here in the south, because it was obvious their intention and it would not have been allowed

i mean Liberals can be really stupid at times. Its only a fool that wouldn't have seen the opportunities that existed in having an interdependent state like Nigeria then, its a pity visionary leaders didn't have a chance to rule it, but that still does not dispute the bountiful opportunities. Awo saw it but ideas and one man cannot make a nation

No coming to Ojukwu, you stupidly claim he had no choice, well he had one by the time he made the agreement with gowon as at then there was no more killing for revenge, this people could have just counted their loses and look for other means that can aid the secession crusade, but because of his wounded ego as result of Gowon " a military personnel below him" is the head of state, he just could not take it. And proof that his intentions were not pure for his people but to help his ego, showed glarely during the ending days of the war when he ran away to God knows where.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
everythinggirly:
BUHARI and his kinsmen should respect themselves. There should be freedom of speech.
Are you not enjoying freedom of speech to rant anyhow you like on social media? What other freedom of speech are you talking about
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by IfnobeGod20: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Are you not enjoying freedom of speech to rant anyhow you like on social media? What other freedom of speech are you talking about
They don't know that the law gives freedom of speech but place burden of prove on you after your speech. If they know this, they would have peace of mind.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by IfnobeGod20: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

They don't know that the law gives freedom of speech but place burden of prove on you after your speech. If they know this, they would have peace of mind.
Re: Thugs Attack Igboho's Ibadan Residence. One Feared Killed, Many Injured by kayjay69(m): 4:43am On Feb 16, 2022
This is not an attempt at rewriting history, it is my opinion based on the facts as i read from history books. We may not draw the same conclusions and that is fine but still you cannot ignore the facts i raised. I shall proceed to address your points one by one.

Here you are talking like it was only the north that imprisoned Awo, while zik and his people were the major factor. Awo presented him an opportunity to work together, bro went to north and undid every thing for a decoration post.

After the North-East alliance, Awo's AG became the defacto opposition. Trust me when i say, this was never Awo's intention from the onset however he knew there was no alliance to be made with the Northerners whom he both despised and distrusted at the time. Unfortunately, he could not make a deal with Zik either. Some would say it was payback for the narrow defeat Zik suffered at his hands in the polls to determine the premiere of the west at the time. My conclusion is this, look at this through the eyes of Zik at the time, Awo becoming Finance Minister in a shared arrangement between their parties simply meant Zik's NCNC would not be able to corner the finances and divert for party use. Zik clearly understood the game Awo was upto, Awo did not offer to be Zik's President, no, he wanted to be Finance Minister. If you were Zik, would you have accepted this greek gift. This is politics here and trust me these men were political animals through and through. It was first about their own survival and second about the survival of the people they govern over. So for me, all is fair in love and war so i do not hold Zik in contempt for this just like i do not hold Awo in contempt for using every means at his disposal to win the Western premiere elections, even going as far as to introduce tribal sentiments into what clearly was a very unbiased electioneering process (but this was not when tribalism was introduced into Nigerian politics, it was before then and it was by the igbos).

You blame the British but the Nigerian and Nigerians that betrayed Nigeria when Awo and and bello requested for seccession clause is Zik and his people. This in addition to the fact that zik came all the way from the east to the south west then to tuzzle the premiership of the west with Awolowo, "a region were je had no indiegineous background" coupled with the marginalised coup shows what this people truly wanted was to dominate the whole country.

Yes bro, i will blame the british for this conundrum we are in today as a country because they never wished us well. I will also blame our naive leaders. However, look back at the 50s and try to understand where everyone was coming from. Awo had his own ideology which i support to this day, it was what we should have done in the 50s. Awo was a statist (although when convenient baba abandoned all of that ideology and sided with the same Northerners who preferred to maintain a stranglehold on the status quo) by contrast Zik was a pan africanist. If you read about both men you'll understand why. Now both ideas were right however what we needed then FIRST was strong countries built around ethnic identities then on the basis of that SECOND we could strive for pan-africanism. The Berlin conference of 1884 was where it all started to go wrong for us as Africans, at the very least with all the colonialists weakened from WW2, we finally had a chance to build something for ourselves based on our own input. I was disappointed with Zik for championing this idea, it was simply an idea that was not needed at that time. But he was schooled in the USA and he lived through the build up of black emancipation and civil rights movements, these were some of the events that inspired his politics and such ideas were quite common place at the time even though the practicality of those ideas were not feasible. However what happened afterward? Please do not be fooled into really thinking the North wanted to remain a separate entity, they never ever had such intent thanks to whisperings from the British. The North always wanted a Nigeria where they were dominant and they knew they would have suffered without access to the sea. Awo's ideas on paper and as evidenced from the 50s through till the 60s were the best for Nigeria at the time. It was why even the coup plotters, mostly of southern descent, sought to free him and make him the Prime Minister of Nigeria.
I have mixed feelings about the coup plotters. They were young men who had fought in the DRC and saw how belgians treated their fellow african brothers. They saw what was happening in Nigeria and feared the worst. They were moved to act and they did. Were their actions justified? Maybe. You need to understand at that time, Awolowo the only real hope the average Nigerian had was thrown into prison and what we had were establishment politicians everywhere willing to absolutely milk the nation's coffers dry. Ladoke would have been perfectly happy being a Northern stooge in the west if it meant him holding onto power. He was an elitist and cared less for the mass. Those young men felt they were doing their country a great service, I feel they would have if they successfully carried out their coup. Unfortunately, they allowed sentiments cloud their judgement and the rest is history. As for the war, the north would have gone to war regardless, they were pained by the death of Ahmadu Bello especially and remember they saw the igbos as a threat even before then so the war was more an exercise to cut the igbos to size.

It is obvious this people wanted to totally dominate Nigeria, but according to your analogy we should have joined like the good boys we were so that we can be like Singapore, knowing what this same people did to south south that joined them in the war and thkse people are still complaing about the cruelty of biafran soldiers who shoved them aside in their own indiegineous territories , if the Yoruba race had been fooled to joining their loss cause, the south might have won the war but their back stabbing dominatrix traits would have started another war right here in the south, because it was obvious their intention and it would not have been allowed

The coup started out with sincere intentions, don't forget some of the coup plotters were of Yoruba origin too. It is unfortunate the young men allowed themselves to be swayed by some ranking igbo military officers and eventually the entire affair turned out to be a shitshow that looked like it was ethnically motivated. It was not initially but eventually since no igbo politician of note was killed, it sure looked like that. However, we should not say this was a plan by the igbo to dominate. Those young men did not seek to install igbo leaders into office. Aguiyi Ironsi was the most senior military officer at the time, he had to assume power in the wake of the coup, no choice. However, what he did and did not do set the tone for the bloodshed that followed. But the bloodshed was unavoidable because the North was hungry for revenge. It did not matter if Ironsi had executed the coup plotters, Northern military officers (having received instructions from core Northern oligarchs) were going to take out Ironsi regardless. Ironsi just made matters worse by sparing the coup plotters and he committed the unforgivable sin of declaring a unitary government (that very act led us down this slippery slope where we now find ourselves). I understand why he did these things but in hindsight, he should have severely punished the coup plotters and started making plans with immediate effect for some transition government. But there was no time really, all of this happened within 6 months. Nothing from Ironsi's body language proved that he wanted to dominate, he was naive at best.
I still believe the best course of action for the Yoruba people, at that time, would have been to side with the Biafrans to atleast create a stalemate that helped all of us negotiate a real constitution and enabled us all have a real discussion about either co-existing or separating. He tried to have that conversation pre-indepedence, it was truncated by the British. That moment before the Biafran war would have been another good opportunity to hit the reset button and the man who could have done was none other than Awo himself. But as you and I know, he was promised something bigger in his eyes, and as all politicians do, they simply focus on the now and let the later take care of itself. In that instance, Awo forgot the real reason why he so despised the North in the first place. He forgot that Northerners, especially the Fulani, and treachery are like 5 and 6. He felt they were going to repay him and stick to their word. Awo was never really a hard pragmatist anyway and when it came time the Northerners as per usual, showed him just how treacherous they can be. So in hindsight, that very moment before the war, during when Aburi was being negotiated, that moment when Awo was released from jail, in my view, that was the moment Awo had the most power and sway in his entire political career (not when he was coordinating Minister of Economy under Gowon).

No coming to Ojukwu, you stupidly claim he had no choice, well he had one by the time he made the agreement with gowon as at then there was no more killing for revenge, this people could have just counted their loses and look for other means that can aid the secession crusade, but because of his wounded ego as result of Gowon " a military personnel below him" is the head of state, he just could not take it. And proof that his intentions were not pure for his people but to help his ego, showed glarely during the ending days of the war when he ran away to God knows where.

You need to go back and re-read whatever books you read, I don't even think you read any books at all about this particular subject. Gowon was the one that went back on the Aburi Accords. Gowon and his delegates did not read nor did they understand what was signed in the accords. When they finally got back to Nigeria celebrating, it was an Edo man, a high ranking member of the civil service that called Gowon's attention to the caveats in the accords, clauses for secession if Nigeria failed to hold up to their end of the bargain. Although decree 8 would have given Ojukwu 90% of what he wanted (and this is where i blame him) on paper, you cannot blame him for having mistrust in the Nigerian government who could have easily backtracked on their word. Again, he did what he felt was best (it is possible his ego was at play and he felt overconfident), it is however regrettable the lives that were lost in the war, this could have been avoided since there was still an opportunity to dialogue.

Overall, my own stance is simply this, We Yorubas must unite for the common good of our people. The igbos are free to do same for themselves and so are the Northerners. Nigeria is not working and Nigeria will never work because Nigeria as it is presently constituted was built on a faulty foundation. Unless, we want to continue deceiving ourselves, Nigeria is heading no where positive. The earlier we all can wake up and accept this reality, the better it will be for all involved. We all have potential to be great, but it is clear we cannot achieve that greatness together.

marsman:

So much loop holes and rewriting of history just to prove a point nonsense. Here you are talking like it was only the north that imprisoned Awo, while zik and his people were the major factor. Awo presented him an opportunity to work together, bro went to north and undid every thing for a decoration post. Seriously before saying that it would have been a disadvantage to zik you have to provide proof, you can't come here and just feed our minds with nonsense

I Won't bother wazting my time with a common history revisionist, who only understands it the way it pays him. The sacrifices that has been made since the inception of the Oyo empire is not enough, but we still had to join a senseless war which was totally not a fault of ours, but the fault of the greedy biafrans who their greed affected not only the north but us in the process pre war.

Why should we even join their side, after all they did, the coup they carried out did not only target the north but our own western leaders as well

i mean Liberals can be really stupid at times. Its only a fool that wouldn't have seen the opportunities that existed in having an interdependent state like Nigeria then, its a pity visionary leaders didn't have a chance to rule it, but that still does not dispute the bountiful opportunities. Awo saw it but ideas and one man cannot make a nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Reno Omokri: President Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In South East / Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.