Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) (29465 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by osmobil5(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cti28:

Here is where modern day Christianity lost it all - when healing occurs only within the four walls of a building.
To silence the unbelieving, we must go out, to the market place.

Most deliverance, healing and what habe you in Christianity today, happens only during special programs, church service e.t.c So how do you want to convince the unbelieving, that it was not staged?

Even if you do it in some people's house, they will still call it stage managed....

There is something I learnt in marketing...if you generate 100k leads, only 1% (1000) might become your customer ....even if your product is a ticket to heaven.

Same thing applies here...no matter how and where you perform the signs and wonders....only few % will believe you.

The earlier you know this the better you face your front in doing what God asked you to do.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Stanleyq: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
peteregwu:

You will that will see video and still condemn it. Do you ever believe, or is it the first time I have been posting things like this on nairaland with videos as well... grin
pls, almost all miracles are fake and acted, later about 10 years, we will hear a story like this, how we Faked miracles for Mouka
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by akeeng: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Chico this ain't no healing..this is a long video of a self acclaimed pastor reading a fictional book to his gullible members so as to deceive them that there is an imaginary creature somewhere..

This ain't no healing tho.. nothing like that occurred if I am right.. undecided
Can you just STFU and meuve? Gosh!
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Stanleyq: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
It was so Wonderful and Glorious!

A 40 year old young man who has been deaf and dumb for 37 years also had his Sorrows taken away as his ears and tongue were loosed by the GREAT GOD of CHOSEN !

So many other people too numerous to state had instant interventions from GOD of Chosen. Broken bones were restored, Those with Spinal cord , Paralysis Problems had the divine touch from GOD and were Healed!

A Police woman who had her body and legs swollen as a result of the vaccine Jab had instantaneous healing as the swellings deflated and she was totally healed by the Great GOD OF Chosen!

What the GOD of CHOSEN Cannot do does not Exist!
De lies people make will surely lead them to hell
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
akeeng:
Can you just STFU and meuve? Gosh!
grin grin
Keep crying.m

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Stanleyq: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
peteregwu:

You see what I was saying that you can never believe it, all the healing and testimonies are compiled in it. Like I said, you can never believe it. Some people are born to perish just like judas.
o man, nowadays miracles are acted, just to brainwash.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
I am suspecting they arranged it.

Unfortunately, we have no way of verifying that before the healing those boys were really deaf and dumb.

cheesy cheesy cheesy TB Josh formats

Stanleyq:
pls, almost all miracles are fake and acted, later about 10 years, we will hear a story like this, how we Faked miracles for Mouka

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Ikpopo: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Please oo by whose power did the Egyptians perform the same miracle as Moses?

When will these scriptures be fulfilled:1Cor.13:8;Matt.24:24;Matt.7:15-23;1Cor.14:22

What"man of god"can perform miracles the way Jesus and the Apostles did theirs even on broadways as seen in Acts.5:15,16
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Stanleyq: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do something about it tho..why not post a video of the healing so we could end this talk huh? undecided
even if he posts de video, I will still not believe, nowadays miracles are fake and acted to brainwash de gullible
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Trendingbiz042: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Africa and stupidity are like 5&6.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Stanleyq: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
peteregwu:

Here is another witness to add to it. @FERNANDEZISBACK
fake fake fake and scam pastors everywhere, read Matt 24 OK
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Arielle: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

A 40 year old young man who has been deaf and dumb for 37 years also had his Sorrows taken away as his ears and tongue were loosed by the GREAT GOD of CHOSEN !

So many other people too numerous to state had instant interventions from GOD of Chosen. Broken bones were restored, Those with Spinal cord , Paralysis Problems had the divine touch from GOD and were Healed!

A Police woman who had her body and legs swollen as a result of the vaccine Jab had instantaneous healing as the swellings deflated and she was totally healed by the Great GOD OF Chosen!

You sound really foolish.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Stanleyq: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
peteregwu:

The reason why Jesus do miracles like this is not for you in particular to believe, it is for those that it meant for to see and believe, that they may not perish. And those people when they see it, they believe it without any doubt. After all, when Jesus was on earth, many saw his miracles and still didn't believe it but ended up killing him but those that it was meant for saw it and believed it. Actually not everyone is going to heaven, some we still end up in hell fire even though it was the same God that created them. Is God now wicked to send them to hell fire? No! Jusdas is also a clear example. De ironyThanks!
de irony is, de lies and fake news will lead many to hell fire
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by peacettw: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
seborrhic:

How can a disease be chronic but stable?
It's the condition of the patient that can be said to be stable or critical for example.
A disease can be 'chronic but manageable' or treatable,not chronic but stable please.
That aside,it's disappointing to see educated people still believe in these scams of healing in Nigeria.
There is no need even testing the kids as someone suggested.Just asking people discretely where they have been living would confirm that the kids were never deaf and dumb,or if they were,came back from Chosen crusade scam,still deaf and dumb!

Seborrheic disease is a chronic condition that can be stable or unstable depending on certain factors. Same applies to most chronic conditions.

When in doubt, always ask
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Shaev7(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
So na God of chosen, not the God we serve. It's well

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Lustre6740(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Which language did they speak? They had acquired no language, save for sign language, so I'm interested in knowing the language they now speak.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Stanleyq: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is very simple post a video of the healing.. y'all folks clowning around huh? cheesy
if even he posts a video, we will still not believe because, there will be no proof DAT they weren't hearing b4, unless he gives their address and I will go and ask people around there.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Stanleyq: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Attend any church event or a revival and see God move through His power. Stop judging on NL. You're only making jest of yourself by doing so. God is real, so is His power. I'm a living witness
any miracle that God do not do to me except that I go to pastor is a fake...Jesus did miracles because he is God. He said, if u have faith, u will command mountains to move, but he knows DAT people have a little faith even Peter. He said, u shall do greater than what he did, then, who else since he said this has ever died and resurrected... Then, u come to tell me that miracle is not fake
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by mercy87(f): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Listen guys, God heals. Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever. That is not to say that there are no charlatans. Staged miracles exists like some examples listed here where a person was born totally blind and then suddenly sees and says pastor is wearing blue or where a person was born deaf and dumb and immediately start speaking a particular language fluently. There are many staged, fakes and counterfiets. Afterall as moses did miracles, pharoah did it. Satan performs miracles that is why Jesus said that the day will come when they will say they did miracles in the name of Jesus and he will reply depart from me, i dont know you. However truth is Jesus is still performing miracles through his beloved followers.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Funflipper: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Where was the god of chosen during covid-19? Hiding under pastor mouka's bed huh?

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Is this scam not getting outdated .

Oh I forgot a lot of people are still daft

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by lomprico(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
I for like watch the video first b4 I make my comment.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Buliwyf: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
PointZerom:

Stop reasoning like a fool.

Says the typical illiterate Chosen fool. Have you swam in a gutter today? cheesy
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by PointZerom: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Buliwyf:

Says the typical illiterate Chosen fool. Have you swam in a gutter today? cheesy

The same fool your villagers calls your father which he accepted.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
peteregwu:

You will that will see video and still condemn it. Do you ever believe, or is it the first time I have been posting things like this on nairaland with videos as well... grin

Will u shattap?

U can only deceive people with IQ of orangutan

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Cti28(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
osmobil5:

Even if you do it in some people's house, they will still call it stage managed....

There is something I learnt in marketing...if you generate 100k leads, only 1% (1000) might become your customer ....even if your product is a ticket to heaven.

Same thing applies here...no matter how and where you perform the signs and wonders....only few % will believe you.

The earlier you know this the better you face your front in doing what God asked you to do.
It is not for them to believe, but to silence them. Look at we do today, in the name of Christianity, oit is so disgusting.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Chico this ain't no healing..this is a long video of a self acclaimed pastor reading a fictional book to his gullible members so as to deceive them that there is an imaginary creature somewhere..

This ain't no healing tho.. nothing like that occurred if I am right.. undecided

Take your time to ignore his calibre, people have very low IQ in this part of the world..

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Buliwyf: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
PointZerom:

The same fool your villagers calls your father which he accepted.

Is that English you are speaking? Your dumb illiterate father in the Village in Enugu is a fool right? Thanks for letting me know. cheesy
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Jephyard(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Once there is no medical report that they were both deaf and dumb then all nah stage. They should have been a third party way that is not their religious inclined to corroborate their claims. Church has gone scientific no medical report and no third party then nah staged.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Why do members of this church have to dress like traffic wardens?

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

A this, a that...
Typical of church miracles with untraceable claims
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Jmichael1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
osmobil5:

But the guy never told you guys that he is a Christian or Muslim....all this matter no concern am cos he is an atheist....

Any comment he makes on religious treads shouldn't be taken serious, because he is not part of the matter.

exactly bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.