Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) (29472 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
nonsense and sham

Pls add those pictures of those chosen members displaying madness inside gutter grin
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bullshito.

Men of scam scamming gullible Nigerian sheeps.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by akeeng: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by akeeng: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Speaklove: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha no video of the healing huh..this be looking like some staged drama..
How much y'all paid the momma to allow her kids indulge in this BS huh?.. grin

Enemies of the Cross.
Miracles are real
Away with your unbelieve
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by seborrhic: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
peacettw:

Seborrheic disease is a chronic condition that can be stable or unstable depending on certain factors. Same applies to most chronic conditions.

When in doubt, always ask
Mr man,stability or otherwise describes the state of a patient,not the disease!
Have u heard or described cancer for eg,as a patient having "stable cancer"?
If u like continue in your folly and belief.
You are very,very correct,your patient had a stable chronic disease!!
Why am I even disturbing myself.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It does not sum up to me.

Does the God of Chosen choose the people he heals because there are lots of disabled people in front of The Lord's Chosen Church at Owerri Road, Onitsha still unhealed.

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by peacettw: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
seborrhic:

Mr man,stability or otherwise describes the state of a patient,not the disease!
Have u heard or described cancer for eg,as a patient having "stable cancer"?
If u like continue in your folly and belief.
You are very,very correct,your patient had a stable chronic disease!!
Why am I even disturbing myself.

My point exactly. Why trouble yourself over something that is clearly beyond you. I am not in the mood to lecture a medic fresh off from school.

When you are in the right frame of mind to update your medical knowledge, a little bit of reading can address your ignorance that you are so flagrantly displaying in a public forum.

And to think that you are a doctor. It's indeed shameful the crop of half-baked doctors churned out these days and worse plagued with the self-delusion of being experts in all aspects of medicine.

And yes there is stable cancer, it is called remission, you dim-wit. In addition, there is stable SCA, stable angina, stable seborrhoeic dermatitis (your chosen moniker which you clearly know nothing about) and so on.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by TheSourcerer: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Chico this ain't no healing..this is a long video of a self acclaimed pastor reading a fictional book to his gullible members so as to deceive them that there is an imaginary creature somewhere..

This ain't no healing tho.. nothing like that occurred if I am right.. undecided
Ever wondered how children who claim to be born deaf and dumb suddenly speak and understand English , items , practically words without gestures ..?
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Innobee99(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Twice comrade.. cheesy
Chai grin grin
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by PointZerom: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Buliwyf:

Is that English you are speaking? Your dumb illiterate father in the Village in Enugu is a fool right? Thanks for letting me know. cheesy

Your ritualist lunatic parents are in your mkt square displaying their lunatic prowess. Akpa amu.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
peteregwu:

Here is another witness to add to it. @FERNANDEZISBACK

Aren't two of you church members?
Both of you are deluded "Lord's chosen" members.
So what witness are you talking about?
It's good to see that most of the folks here are not buying your religious cheap lies.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by kimco(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Attend any church event or a revival and see God move through His power. Stop judging on NL. You're only making jest of yourself by doing so. God is real, so is His power. I'm a living witness

The irony in this post is through the roof

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Brightest04(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
peteregwu:
TWIN BOYS, 10 YEARS BORN DEAF AND DUMB RECEIVED INSTANT HEALING.

Saturday 12th February, 2022.

Sister Peace Njeze the mother of twin boys who haven't heard and spoken since she gave birth to them attended The Lord's Chosen church' program for the first time.

According to her, after she delivered her twin boys, as they began to grow, she realized that they couldn't hear or speak. She has been managing the situation and believing God that one day there would be a change.

Meanwhile, she heard about the two days Power-Packed program of The Lord's Chosen church and decided to bring them to the revival ground. They came to participate in the ongoing convention of today. During our G.O's declaration of healing and freedom, the mighty power of God like that of a rushing wind paved it's the way towards their direction and knocked the spirit of deaf and dumb out of the lives of those boys to the glory of God.
Hallelujah!

What a mighty God we serve!

#ChosenRevivalNews #PstLazarusMuoka #TheLordsChosen #Chosen #Revival #TLCCRM #TheLordsChosenCharismaticRevivalMovement #Joy #February #MonthOfFebruary #MonthOfFabulousBlessing #Blessing #Blessings #Fabulous #FabulousBlessing #FSTJ22 #FSTJ2022 #FromSorrowToJoy2022 #FromSorrowToJoy #SorrowToJoy #Joy
Were they confirmed deaf and dumb by qualified doctors in reputable hospitals? Or just mere speculations, and probably neglected health care while they were born. Only Jesus had ever cured someone with follow come health issues.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by kimco(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

u shud hv replaced doubting thomus in the bible bcus u doubt every tin....

And that is a bad thing? What sort of world are we living in that being skeptical for lack of evidence is something to frown upon?
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Buliwyf: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
PointZerom:

Your ritualist lunatic parents are in your mkt square displaying their lunatic prowess. Akpa amu.

Idiotic son a fake pastor. Chosen bastard. The way it's paining you is just making me feel jolly. Better go and wear apron and roll in the mud. Coming here to defend your church and constitute nuisance is not going to stop your wretched father from being a fool and being unfortunate to birth a bigger wretched failure like you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Admiral49(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
WHAT THE GOD OF CHOSEN CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by osmobil5(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cti28:

It is not for them to believe, but to silence them. Look at we do today, in the name of Christianity, oit is so disgusting.

If Jesus could silence his critics , we will silence ours....but he couldn't, and he knows they can't be silenced.

So no matter what you do...you can't silence your critics.

Just try and maintain your lain on this Christianity....you will experience peace.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Dshocker(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
It was so Wonderful and Glorious!

A 40 year old young man who has been deaf and dumb for 37 years also had his Sorrows taken away as his ears and tongue were loosed by the GREAT GOD of CHOSEN !

So many other people too numerous to state had instant interventions from GOD of Chosen. Broken bones were restored, Those with Spinal cord , Paralysis Problems had the divine touch from GOD and were Healed!

A Police woman who had her body and legs swollen as a result of the vaccine Jab had instantaneous healing as the swellings deflated and she was totally healed by the Great GOD OF Chosen!

What the GOD of CHOSEN Cannot do does not Exist!

God in heaven is so patient,that is why 98% of pastors in Nigeria are fake and using his name to enrich themselves and house hold.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Only christians and Sufi will believe this
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Tobedated(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
I have a question though if they were deaf and dumb how do they know what to say how did they know the language they speak after getting healed or did that came with the healing as well

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Chrislova(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Buliwyf:

Chosen mugu that was fooling himself before cheesy
someone can choose to be foolish himself sha
I'm not a chosen and stop qouting me werey
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Buliwyf: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chrislova:
someone can choose to be foolish himself sha
I'm not a chosen and stop qouting me werey

Foolish liar. You be Chosen. Stop lying. Ode.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Jokerman(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
ginggerxy:
what do you mean by God of chosen? Is it some sort of name for idols? If you want to talk about JEHOVAH talk about him and stop this god of chosen .

Saying God of chosen is just like saying God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacob, God of Elijah, God of Adeboye etc.... so people that are called chosen, use God of chosen, as a name of God.....
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Cti28(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
osmobil5:

If Jesus could silence his critics , we will silence ours....but he couldn't, and he knows they can't be silenced.

So no matter what you do...you can't silence your critics.

Just try and maintain your lain on this Christianity....you will experience peace.
Read the story of the man at the beautiful gate in Acts. The Chief Priest and his entourage, have no other option than to agree of the notable miracle that was done. That miracle happened in the open- no special program, not in secret.

Another was when Lazarus was raised from the tomb. The evidence was overwhelming.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Aaaoo: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Good
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by nedekid: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Only a dimwit will believe such story.
So people actually think the get medical miracles in churches? Smh.
My driver had a stroke last Sunday. Ofcouse he said it was "attack" from his envious neighbor.
Treatment nko, this guy was taken to church for treatment. Sleeping in church, I could not even reach him on phone.
I finally did on Friday and directed him to a hospital. I called the doctor after he and his family left. Doc said if not for the guys young age (mid 30s),he would have been dead. He could not even administer medication as the driver had been pumped with agbo native medicine.
His BP. Was 187/131!
The following day ie yesterday aggressive medication commenced instead of church miracle expectations.
Today his BP is 151/101 and reducing. He still has slurred speech but better movement of limb.
Re: 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) by Jaqenhghar: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha no video of the healing huh..this be looking like some staged drama..
How much y'all paid the momma to allow her kids indulge in this BS huh?.. grin
Na video you dey find. These things are staged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.