Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him (765 Views)

2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by Ebubu6: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Bola Tinubu, on Saturday said he is willing to succeed the President Muhammadu Buhari but does “not want to offend him.”

Mr Tinubu said this during his visit to the Alake and paramount ruler of Egbaland, Michael Gbadebo.

Mr Tinubu, who was on a consultation tour in Ogun State over his presidential aspiration in 2023, also visited the Awujale and paramount ruler of Ijebu land, Sikiru Adetona, in Ijebu-Ode.

Afterwards, he headed to Ilaro in Yewa, Ogun West Senatorial District.

The two-term Lagos governor had informed Mr Buhari of his plan to contest the 2023 presidential election.

At the palace of the Alake, Mr Tinubu said his aim is to become the President of Nigeria.

“I clocked 50 on the seat of governor,” he said.

“I have done crusades to return Nigeria to democracy rule, before I started hearing the voices of the people that I should contest for President, I have thought about it deeply, but I cannot think about it alone.

The people said, this time around I should run for the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I told them that we have elected someone there and I don’t want to pull the carpet from his feet.

“I told the President I want to replace you and I don’t want to offend you. I told the President that I want to step in his shoes but not step on his toes. As the number one citizen, I should start my bid by informing you first, and he (Buhari) told me to inform the whole world, and I have done that.

want to seek the permission of the Kabiyesi, I want to seek his blessings and his prayers and seek the blessings of other chiefs.

“I’m here to tell you (Alake) that, I want your prayers and I want to inform you that I want become the President.”

In his response, Mr Gbadebo welcomed the presidential hopeful and prayed that God would grant his desires of becoming the President.

On his way out, Mr Tinubu told journalists that he will make Nigerians happy if elected president.

He, however, admitted that the country is passing through difficult times.

Source: https://semmatloaded.com/2022/02/i-want-to-succeed-buhari-without-offending-him/amp/

Re: I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by Baawaa(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
He, however, admitted that the country is passing through difficult times.
Difficulties that him and his party bestows Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by Michelle70(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bloggers
Re: I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by Shikini: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bola Thiefnubū is seeing the handwriting on the wall
Re: I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by pitroski(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
In your dreams i believe it can happen but not in real life
Re: I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by kettykin: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
This man should just go and rest

1 Like

Re: I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by rickpat(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mr tinubu are you sure you're healthy enough to be president...you look really aged and ill...another excess medical vacation president loading...you need good rest sir
Re: I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by josh123(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dis one be like dry stick, I hope say he no go die for office like this
Re: I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by SarkinYarki: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
So Tinubu knows his ambition is offensive to Buhari
Re: I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by TooMuchStuff: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Woman wrapper
Ordinary Buhari u can't slap his sorry ass

1 Like

Re: I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by HajiMT: 3:51am On Feb 13, 2022
This man is intelligent, your eventual emergence as the president would be the first time Nigeria will be having a real technocrat at the helm of affairs. Those that have been governing us are/were either military men or ex teachers with the exception of Sonekan. You will get your heart desire In Sha Allah.
Re: I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him by SocialJustice: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2022
If Tinubu doesn't get APC ticket sha. grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Invite Igbos To Boro Day 2022. ( Photos). / Solodu Pushing The WEF Agenda / No Wonder Everyone Wants To Be President – Peter Psquare On Acct Gen. Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.