Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi (27042 Views)

Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna / Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by naptu2: 12:02am On Feb 13, 2022
Security operatives at the Air Force Base in Makurdi prevented Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State from accessing the base when he came to receive Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who landed at the base on his way to Wukari. See previous thread here: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo

The Governor phoned Vice President Osinbajo and informed him of the incident and the Vice President promised to resolve the issue. The Governor was given access to the base when he came back to receive the Vice President on his return from Wukari.

Video by Tolani Alli, Vice President Osinbajo's photographer.

It's not very audible (because of the sound of the helicopter) but this is what I can make out.

Osinbajo: "Excellency"

Ortom: "Good morning sir. Welcome sir".

They were both laughing as the shook hands.

Osinbajo said that he spoke to the Chief of Air Staff and he said that he would apologise and Ortom replied, "No, no, he did".

Ortom said: "Sorry for. . .when I went back, the press asked me, so I addressed them, so. . ."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGM2rcR5_8k

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by naptu2: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2022
This news report shows the governor's motorcade as it entered the Air Force Base.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb01xz5JqGo
Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by ShaqFu: 12:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Hian. The AirForce Officer who was suspended, I believe he should be asked if he wasn't privy to the protocol ìnvolving the state governor coming to receive the V.P and if he wasn't, then there's a communication gap in the Air Force and the officer should be called back immediately.

However whoever is responsible for the communication gap should be the one suspended.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by inoki247: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2022
As Osinbajo branch Benue like dix I'm sure dere is nothing he can commison....

Cos ordinary gutter Ortom no build for Benue people....

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by Rugaria: 12:34am On Feb 13, 2022
They now decide who's on the presidents side and who's not. It's now a caste government. The whole structure of governance revolves around a wayward president and his ethnic henchemen occupying sensitive positions in different agencies of government.. If you dare speak truth to power, you are ostracized and decimated..

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by yyba: 12:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Oya ORTOM since everything is now under control, go and pay salaries.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by LeoDeKing: 1:03am On Feb 13, 2022
The Nigerian Airforce has tendered apology to the gov and govt of Benue state.

On behalf of Benue state, the gov has accepted the apology.

Anyway, that one concern dem.

But on behalf of lamidi cownu and the entire ipob pigs, I wish to state that apology not accepted.

Also, ipob yewt wish to inform Ortom that those Tiv youths asking him to invite vp to commission projects are Buhari's paid agents.

Any Tiv youth worth his onion should realise that Ortom has performed creditably well for Benue state through several insults he has been hurling at Buhari. As far as the entire ipob yewt are concerned, insulting Buhari is a sufficient project, he doesn't need to embark on any other project. Infact he doesn't need to pay workers' salaries. undecided

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by stonemasonn: 1:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Rugaria:
They now decide who's on the presidents side and who's not. It's now a caste government. The whole structure of governance revolves around a wayward president and his ethnic henchemen occupying sensitive positions in different agencies of government.. If you dare speak truth to power, you are ostracized and decimated..
lol, you've just described the cabal.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by TheRareGem1(f): 2:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Invite VP to come and Commision projects~ Tiv to ortom grin grin. Ortom should focus on delivering good governance to his people.

The last time he said Benue people are always drinking alcohol, the youths and they fire back that he is yet to execute any impactive or meaningful project.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by Bluntguy: 2:31am On Feb 13, 2022
Ortom complain don dey too much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Wow
Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by Maxymilliano(m): 4:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by fof1: 4:39am On Feb 13, 2022
inoki247:

WHO TOLD YOU...GOSSIPING ON SUNDAY MORNING CAN FETCH YOU HELL FIRE STRAIGHT...CHANGE O! Stop hating Gov.Ortom,Pls. He Loves Nigeria more than Those Selfish People trying Hard to Scatter Our Unity and Peace...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by inoki247: 4:47am On Feb 13, 2022
fof1:

WHO TOLD YOU...GOSSIPING ON SUNDAY MORNING CAN FETCH YOU HELL FIRE STRAIGHT...CHANGE O! Stop hating Gov.Ortom,Pls. He Loves Nigeria more than Those Selfish People trying Hard to Scatter Our Unity and Peace...

He Loves Nigeria but no project to show even if na ordinary Gutter or borehole...

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by donleo92(m): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2022
ortom na one of the useless governor way Nigeria get. even him only people don dey deny am. I pity most politician after 2023. but shaa the money way the man don make fit make way for am. that's Nigeria for you

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by Wazobia2216: 4:53am On Feb 13, 2022
They prevented ortom from coming in! If Ortom had not made it public this same Buhari's security agents would have run to the social media to paint another story!

The wrong antecedents set by Buhari can only be undone by miracles!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by adenine02: 4:54am On Feb 13, 2022
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by orisa37: 5:24am On Feb 13, 2022
inoki247:

Inoki247 please mind your language.
Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by orisa37: 6:10am On Feb 13, 2022
MISPLACED AUTHORITY AND RESPONSIBILITY OF STATES, THEREBY RESULTING IN CLASHES, BRUTALITIES, SOMALIAN STYLE. BUT THANKS TO THE VP'S CIVILITY, ASTUTENESS AND DECISIVENESS. QUICKLY REMEMBERING THAT "GUTTERS DRAIN THROUGH THE PALACE WITHOUT BRANCHING TO PAY HOMAGE TO THE KING", HE CAME BACK TO MAKE AMEND. GLORY TO GOD.

TO NASS, STATE ASSEMBLIES AND GOVERNMENTS, IN VIEW OF EO10 JUDGEMENT OF THE SUPREME COURT,

RESTORE FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING SOCIAL SECURITY; RESOURCES ECONOMIC SECURITY AND ELECTIONS POLITICAL SECURITY TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW.

LIMIT FG TO FLG, EXACTLY AS IT IS IN THE US.

REVERSE FUNDING. LET THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES CONTRIBUTE TO RUNNING THE FG.

FROM ORISAORUNTO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by Wakanakarue: 6:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Rugaria:

Very on point... I couldn't ve said it better

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by BafanaBafana: 6:29am On Feb 13, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hian. The AirForce Officer who was suspended, I believe he should be asked if he wasn't privy to the protocol ìnvolving the state governor coming to receive the V.P and if he wasn't, then there's a communication gap in the Air Force and the officer should be called back immediately.

However whoever is responsible for the communication gap should be the one suspended.
Forget that thing, have you ever heard of anything like suspension in the army?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by mechanics(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2022
ShaqFu:

You mean the officer involved in the incident has been suspended?
Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by Kingpele(m): 6:58am On Feb 13, 2022
Ortom self na cruise man,I have never seen this man on TV commission even overhead or even substandard Bridge, his only achievements is decamping from APC into PDP and winning second term with pdp ,and to insult the federal government, as if he is better than them ,why not do the criticism like gov wike with projects.today is Sunday ,pray for peace of the country because you will be the first beneficiary of your prayers for your country, because God protects those who want peace from all evil but if u support terrorists, bandits and UGM u might become a victim of their nefarious activities, police men are killed and some of us are rejoicing, recounting it with awe and joy as if this is a joke ,human lives are wasted and people joked about it.we all have to collaborate with security agencies to fish out this daredevils and send them where they belong.we should do our part by giving them timing information about every suspicious movements or activities around us and pray that they succeed in defeating enemies of humanity...most of our young men and women is struggling with frustration, poverty and lack of opportunities simply because they hate their country and curse it not knowing that whatever u wish for others naturally comes to u ,Nigeria is made up of human beings who lives in an area of lands ,the people who lives in this area are Nigerians, my financial life changed for good when I started loving my country and praying for it peace and progress, I witness peace and progress in my life, though our leaders are failures but our nation will never fail

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by Southernigbo: 7:02am On Feb 13, 2022
ortom d type of governor we need in de whole of SE
Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by Difrent: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Rugaria:

This describes every government i have known....its called several names from cabal to inner circle to kitchen cabinet

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by jaxxy(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Nice, Osinbajo doing well.
Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by adaxme(m): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Ortom and eye service
always diverting attention from his wickedness
and Igbos are always supporting him
Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by sammyj: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Welcome development. The officer involved in the blockage need to be fired !!!
Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by carboblanko(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The Nigerian Airforce has tendered apology to the gov and govt of Benue state.

On behalf of Benue state, the gov has accepted the apology.

Anyway, that one concern dem.

But on behalf of lamidi cownu and the entire ipob pigs, I wish to state that apology not accepted.

Also, ipob yewt wish to inform Ortom that those Tiv youths asking him to invite vp to commission projects are Buhari's paid agents.

Any Tiv youth worth his onion should realise that Ortom has performed creditably well for Benue state through several insults he has been hurling at Buhari. As far as the entire ipob yewt are concerned, insulting Buhari is a sufficient project, he doesn't need to embark on any other project. Infact he doesn't need to pay workers' salaries. undecided
cheesy haba bros
Re: Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi by omenkaLives(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Much ado about nothing. Ortom is a catastrophic failure and the good people of Benue state are buying none of his media charade anymore.

Nearly EIGHT YEARS and the crook has yet to build a single primary school. But right in the heart of Makurdi, he's building his private polytechnic!!

Only fools from outside with a broken moral compass support him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria / Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center / Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.