Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt (3639 Views)

I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Richsteemit: 12:22am On Feb 13, 2022
grin cheesy
When you enter porthacourt within one second dem don give u identity mark for hand automatically. Anyone you see in your area having any having black paint in his hand just know he is coming from the state. If you need black paint for free come to porthacourt. If you want to die your hair black for free come to porthacourt. If want black lip stick for free come to porthacourt

1 Like

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Richsteemit: 12:27am On Feb 13, 2022
Porthacourt the home of black paint. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by JohnSin97: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2022
This is not something to joke about actually.....this shit is entering people's lungs.

4 Likes

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:28am On Feb 13, 2022
You are actually mocking em why?
It ain't cool tho..you think they love the condition they are or what?

There are little things you guys do that actually makes no sense.. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Bluntguy: 2:27am On Feb 13, 2022
I concur

1 Like

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Felimax(m): 2:50am On Feb 13, 2022
I still prefer it a thousand times than sitting in a bus for ever in Lagos as if I m going to heaven.

Lol! Your colleagues that trekked will call you o boy we don reach house.

So painful, I did not get to Port Harcourt on time was wasting all years in Lagos thinking I was going somewhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by jamesversion: 3:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Felimax:
I still prefer it a thousand times than sitting in a bus for ever in Lagos as if I m going to heaven.

So painful, I did not get to Port Harcourt on time was wasting all years in Lagos thinking I was going somewhere.

Wow, this is deep.

2 Likes

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Ekpeitit(m): 4:11am On Feb 13, 2022
See?
This is the problem with Biafra people, they come begging for a place to stay and you allow them to stay in your city,next day they will start insulting you.
Why don't you go back to the South East and live there?
This is why every other tribe in this country hates you with a passion. Useless people, all the South East states are completely useless, that's why you're all scattered all over Nigeria selling pure water and spare parts and doing armed robbery.
Don't worry we will chase you out of Port Harcourt again,we did it before and will do it again. USELESS meth PEOPLE. CANNIBALS.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Nisiw365: 4:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Richsteemit:
Porthacourt the home of black paint. grin grin grin

chino why are you so useless?

4 Likes

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Kinematics: 5:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Ekpeitit:
See?
This is the problem with Biafra people, they come begging for a place to stay and you allow them to stay in your city,next day they will start insulting you.
This is why every other tribe in this country hates you with a passion. Useless people, all the South East states are completely useless, that's why you're all scattered all over Nigeria selling pure water and spare parts and doing armed robbery.
Don't worry we will chase you out of Port Harcourt again,we dis it before and will do it again. USELESS meth PEOPLE. CANNIBALS.

2 Likes

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Kinematics: 5:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Nisiw365:
chino why are you so useless?

The clown is the most useless thing on planet earth.
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by shortIGBOman: 5:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Ekpeitit:
See?
This is why every other tribe in this country hates you with a passion. Useless people, all the South East states are completely useless, that's why you're all scattered all over Nigeria selling pure water and spare parts and doing armed robbery
Don't worry we will chase you out of Port Harcourt again,we dis it before and will do it again. USELESS meth PEOPLE. CANNIBALS.

This is extremely DEEP. grin grin
You will never hear any good feedback about this People. I think they all have an ancestral problem. That's why they will never rule this Country.

3 Likes

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by walemoney007(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Felimax:

The 3 people that like your comment are extremely dull

We are talking of black soot, you dey talk about Lagos traffic

If only you know the kind of disaster that soot can cause to people lungs eh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Am I the only one that saw that doggy pose by a hairy baller?

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by MAGG0T(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy

this thread was created by an afonja, aboki can never sound this irrational

6 Likes

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Lie lie Tinubu vagaban crew, nairaland make Una no listen to all this things ooo, this are old images, port Harcourt is free from sooth for the past one month.... No more kpo fire business in Rivers State no more sooth courtesy of his Excellency, Chief, Barr, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike....2023 is the code Amen...

2 Likes

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This is extremely DEEP. grin grin
You will never hear any good feedback about this People. I think they all have an ancestral problem. That's why they will never rule this Country.
You are a suckling little monkey!

An igboman has been president, vice president, Senate president and Speaker respectively in this country. You didn't know because you are just a kid.

You that has also ruled and continues to rule, the present state of Nigeria is your report card.
Banditry and killings everywhere.
Terrorism
Corruption
Religious intolerance
Ethnic bigotry
Poverty capital of the world
Rubber stamp NASS
Judisharing
Mannequin president
Skull mining
Money rituals
Bokoharam
Iswap
Low literacy levels
Yahoo Yahoo
Low morale security forces

Above is your report card. But you lots are shameless coupled with low literacy levels, you don't understand what a prosperous nation is all about, provided a bullion Van thief who stole your common patrimony becomes king.
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2022
walemoney007:
The 3 people that like your comment are extremely dull

We are talking of black soot, you dey talk about Lagos traffic

If only you know the kind of disaster that soot can cause to people lungs eh
Black sooth is a thing of the past now.
Skulltocurrency is the new normal.
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Multiplier7(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2022
Kpo what again?
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Ekpeitit:
See?
Don't worry we will chase you out of Port Harcourt again,we did it before and will do it again. USELESS meth PEOPLE. CANNIBALS.
Brother, please where are you?
Everyone has been looking for you since last night to come home and take your medication. Please come back home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Googledotcom: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2022
How many persons have been procecuted after the nollyhood arrest sh1t. The soot still persists even till this very moment.

Wike was only playing politics with people's lives with all the dramas of arresting bunkers.
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by shortIGBOman: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

An igboman has been president, vice president, Senate president and Speaker respectively in this country. You didn't know because you are just a kid.

You that has also ruled and continues to rule, the present state of Nigeria is your report card.
Terrorism
Corruption
Religious intolerance
Ethnic bigotry
Rubber stamp NASS
Judisharing
Mannequin president
Skull mining
Money rituals
Bokoharam
Iswap
Low literacy levels
Yahoo Yahoo

Above is your report card. But you lots are shameless coupled with low literacy levels, you don't understand what a prosperous nation is all about, provided a bullion Van thief who stole your common patrimony becomes king.

That was in the past and over 50 years ago. But in this present age, IGBO will never rule this Country. We will never allow that to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by November1857(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

That was in the past and over 50 years ago. But in this present age, IGBO will never rule this Country. We will never allow that to happen.
We can all see the way Aboki are being annihilate by their present crops ruling this Shithole.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by RIVERS1stson: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Richsteemit:
grin cheesy
When you enter porthacourt within one second dem don give u identity mark for hand automatically. Anyone you see in your area having any having black paint in his hand just know he is coming from the state. If you need black paint for free come to porthacourt. If you want to die your hair black for free come to porthacourt. If want black lip stick for free come to porthacourt

Port Harcourt is my place but the city is the most polluted city in Nigeria
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Elvictor: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Those pictures are not from Port-Harcourt

How are we not sure, that isn't Apapa Port Road?

1 Like

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Elvictor: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2022
RIVERS1stson:

Port Harcourt is my place but the city is the most polluted city in Nigeria

Afonja, why are you denying your developed brown roof region?

1 Like

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by sageb: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2022
Nevertheless, we like our Port Harcourt city.
The Nation's garden city

1 Like

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Since the monkeys overran the bus, have they been able to drive it?

Whether you like it or not, your fear of Igbo domination will surely come to pass. If not in your lifetime, your children would witness it.
Only a fool keeps doing same thing same way and expect a different result.
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Ekpeitit(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

Brother, please where are you?
Everyone has been looking for you since last night to come home and take your medication. Please come back home.
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Ekpeitit(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't argue with armed robbers, go and enjoy your meth.
Ewu Biafra.
Otu nne gi de stink.

3 Likes

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Mastakija(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
I dont understand though
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by History555: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

Terrorism
Corruption
Religious intolerance
Ethnic bigotry
Rubber stamp NASS
Judisharing
Mannequin president
Skull mining
Money rituals
Bokoharam
Iswap
Low literacy levels
Yahoo Yahoo

Damn oga u dey vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video / List Of Igbos You Can’t Just Help But Love / Shell Accepts Responsibility For Oil Spills In Ogoniland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.