Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Nigeria Embassy In Ukraine Told Nigerians Studying In Ukraine - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Nigeria Embassy In Ukraine Told Nigerians Studying In Ukraine (1153 Views)

Nigerians Studying In RWANDA / Nigeria’s Embassy In Russia Lacks Functional Toilet, Says Shehu Sani / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigeria Embassy In Ukraine Told Nigerians Studying In Ukraine by Owerri1stSon: 1:09am On Feb 13, 2022
So I recently read about how concerned other countries are for their citizens who are based in Ukraine and asking them to return.

See Link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6983928/us-allies-ask-citizens-leave

I decided to call the Nigeria Embassy in Ukraine guess what he said...

"Be calm, don't let western propaganda to influence your thought. Every 'invasion' news reported by the media are all lies. There would be no invasion since the state t.v isn't reporting it. No body is interested in war so war won't happen."

So what if the war start and Nigeria citizens are trapped in Ukraine, will he take responsibilities for anything that happens to them?

Telling them to keep calm in the face of danger.

1 Like

Re: What Nigeria Embassy In Ukraine Told Nigerians Studying In Ukraine by tit(f): 1:13am On Feb 13, 2022
You are on your own.

What of the once in Russia that will be attack with nuclear weapons?
Nigeria ambassador is drinking kai Kai there thinking war is in Ukraine only

3 Likes

Re: What Nigeria Embassy In Ukraine Told Nigerians Studying In Ukraine by Wawelexy(m): 5:40am On Feb 13, 2022
tit:
You are on your own.

What of the once in Russia that will be attack with nuclear weapons?
Nigeria ambassador is drinking kai Kai there thinking war is in Ukraine only

They don't care about those at their blossom, it is you that runaway to faraway distance they would care about.... You better decide ur future cos its in ur hand....

2 Likes

Re: What Nigeria Embassy In Ukraine Told Nigerians Studying In Ukraine by Onyenna(m): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2022
I have a friend in Ukraine and this is not what he told me..... They were told to be on alert and also making efforts to compile the number of Nigerians there.....

He said he was shocked by the swift action........

My guy is still in Ukraine though..... I’ll get more updates from him

1 Like

Re: What Nigeria Embassy In Ukraine Told Nigerians Studying In Ukraine by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2022
Owerri1stSon:
So I recently read about how concerned other countries are for their citizens who are based in Ukraine and asking them to return.

See Link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6983928/us-allies-ask-citizens-leave

I decided to call the Nigeria Embassy in Ukraine guess what he said...

"Be calm, don't let western propaganda to influence your thought. Every 'invasion' news reported by the media are all lies. There would be no invasion since the state t.v isn't reporting it. No body is interested in war so war won't happen."

So what if the war start and Nigeria citizens are trapped in Ukraine, will he take responsibilities for anything that happens to them?

Telling them to keep calm in the face of danger.
How fa

(1) (Reply)

Living Working and Travelling To African Countries - Share Your Experiences / Cyprus, anyone? / Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.