Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Confused - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Confused (1155 Views)

Confused About Were To Go / Confused!.do I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Europe / I Got A "special Visa Appointment" With The German Embassy. But I'm Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by Dollben: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
Me and my mate lived in the UK for 3 years (Schooling and Working) before we got back to Nigeria....Now my mate called me this morning that he's confused about travelling to the UK for an official course because before we left he took the whole money in his accounts plus the banks over draft and credit that was giving to him...He also collected some phones from different networks which he is suppose to be servicing but he never did..and it has been like 2 years now...SO house he's asking me what is the worst that can happen to him? if they will nap him or what?
Re: Confused by Vicjustice: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dollben: Me and my mate lived in the UK for 3 years (Schooling and Working) before we got back to Nigeria....Now my mate called me this morning that he's confused about travelling to the UK for an official course because before we left he took the whole money in his accounts plus the banks over draft and credit that was giving to him...He also collected some phones from different networks which he is suppose to be servicing but he never did..and it has been like 2 years now...SO house he's asking me what is the worst that can happen to him? if they will nap him or what?
Wicked soul, so after all these evil (and many others not mentioned) he still wants to return to the UK?
People like you make life difficult for ordinary Nigerians abroad, i say this to your shame!
Re: Confused by henrychubayo: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dollben: Me and my mate lived in the UK for 3 years (Schooling and Working) before we got back to Nigeria....Now my mate called me this morning that he's confused about travelling to the UK for an official course because before we left he took the whole money in his accounts plus the banks over draft and credit that was giving to him...He also collected some phones from different networks which he is suppose to be servicing but he never did..and it has been like 2 years now...SO house he's asking me what is the worst that can happen to him? if they will nap him or what?
That wicked guy thought may be nothing will take him to uk again. If i know him, i would have reported to uk embassy in 9ja so that they will give him the visa and arrest and charge him there and all his money will be used to pay his dept. These evil heart has put a number of worthy and good nigerians to unwarranted insults and shame. No one will or should advise him here. He should suffer for his evil act
Re: Confused by justwise(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2012

Confused about what? What a criminal, let him start counting the interest that credit card has accumulated since that 2yrs, the phone company will still charge him monthly bills whether he uses those minutes or not.

He should get the money ready and pay up the moment he gets to the UK.
Re: Confused by hora0211: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
. No one will or should advise him here. He should suffer for his evil act[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hardware.gif[/img]
Re: Confused by steve13(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2012

Your mate or you?am sure its you,not your mate,

1 Like

Re: Confused by roadmap001: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
Keep you mouth shout you all are compound idiot you all talk like you are saints, If you would not advise the guy don't criticise him you all av the evil you do or have done in the best! Well must of your av not travelled out of your home town talk less of the country so you guys don't know how dramatic it is outside the border! O boy I would not advise you but just don't let this idiots here discourage you God would forgive your evil did and would mk a way out cos there is always a way but I would not give you that way out cos you did never come out straight like a man! It you and not your friend you should av stand and face your problems instead of hiding! Wish you best of luck!
Re: Confused by justwise(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
roadmap001: Keep you mouth shout you all are compound idiot you all talk like you are saints, If you would not advise the guy don't criticise him you all av the evil you do or have done in the best! Well must of your av not travelled out of your home town talk less of the country so you guys don't know how dramatic it is outside the border! O boy I would not advise you but just don't let this idiots here discourage you God would forgive your evil did and would mk a way out cos there is always a way but I would not give you that way out cos you did never come out straight like a man! It you and not your friend you should av stand and face your problems instead of hiding! Wish you best of luck!

Oh please shut up you miserable fool!, if things are bad outside Nigeria then come back home with your dignity and not stealing from businesses out there.

2 Likes

Re: Confused by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Confused by justwise(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2012
ftmom: Do private, finance and telephone companies share your information with the immigration authorities?
Would that not be some sort of privacy breach?
Will the immigration authorities conduct a credit check?
Abi phone and banking contracts/agreements provide for your info to be shared with immigration?

I don't have an answer for you but I would find it strange for Immigration to question you about these things unless there is/are court judgements against you by the creditors

His details will surely be passed to the police because he is a fraudster and that is not breach of privacy.

If he comes back to the UK and try to open another bank account the police will be contacted because he has defrauded the bank and other companies before, not only that he took credit card and ran away, he took contract phones which is linked to the bank as well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Nigerians That Just Travelled Abroad (share Your EBOLA Experience) / Leaving Nigeria Is Not A Must! [photos•°] / Canada Dv Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.