Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors (18338 Views)

Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate / FG Rejects Proposal To Repair Ports’ Scanners With N753m / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by abc115: 4:39am On Feb 13, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has rejected a proposal from two All Progressives Congress (APC) state governors to adopt a certain aspirant as the next national chairman of the party during the February 26 convention.

Buhari, The Nation gathered yesterday, asked the two governors to take their proposal to the party’s Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC), their fellow governors and other party leaders for consideration.

The back door approach of the two governors is said to have widened the cracks in the Progressive Governors Forum (PGF) which is scheduled to hold a make or break meeting today in Abuja on the zoning of party offices.

The PGF’s proposal is expected to be relayed to Buhari by tomorrow for a final decision by him, party sources said.

Several APC governors and members of the CECPC are understood to have been upset by the conduct of their two colleagues who allegedly sought to sell their favoured candidate to the President through the back door.

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-chairmanship-buhari-rejects-proposal-from-two-governors/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Olunmercy56(f): 4:41am On Feb 13, 2022
grin
Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by wwwihy: 4:43am On Feb 13, 2022
Why don't you give us names...

The two governors from the North are Governors of Kebbi and Jigawa States

While the one from the South is Governor of Ekiti State

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Dimejidude(m): 4:55am On Feb 13, 2022
Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Shetemi12(m): 4:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Elections are not won on social media.
Elections are not won with sentiment

Elections are won by people who have sacrificed their time, gain amassed experience and lastly can command a great deal of people.

BAT2023

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Smokeybrain(m): 4:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Interesting times ahead!

Genius J
Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Truthisunique2: 4:57am On Feb 13, 2022
The guy saying Bagudu and Baduru this isn't them just like it isn't about Fayemi

It is about pro Tinubu governors that Buhari is shutting their chances in picking chairman

This is why Tinubu newspaper is crying because only Buhari want to have choice for chairman

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by shuttox: 4:58am On Feb 13, 2022
The movie is about to start

1 Like

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:09am On Feb 13, 2022
APC needs to unite and produce their national executives or else factions will finish the party

3 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

Elections are won by people who have sacrificed their time, gain amassed experience and lastly can command a great deal of people.

BAT2023

Then why campaign on social media, it is like your head is paining you

21 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Shetemi12(m): 5:13am On Feb 13, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:

Then why campaign on social media, it is like your head is paining you

I no get your time...Did I say you should vote online? Is it bad to campaign online

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by straighttalk(m): 5:13am On Feb 13, 2022
The governors did not know when Bubu jettison their camp and refused to be part of their plot against BAT

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by OBALOLA55(m): 5:15am On Feb 13, 2022
grin
Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Theevilone(m): 5:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Make e no be like say I no dey comment for here.
Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by ruggedtimi(m): 5:19am On Feb 13, 2022
I want do close door meeting with buhari..

3 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

I no get your time...Did I say you should vote online? Is it bad to campaign online

Shetemi12:

BAT2023
You don't even comprehend what you posted above.
Sorry, I forgot it's WhatsApp group people, you copy and past just to rebroadcast what is drop in the group even if it doesn't have anything to do with the topic of the thread

13 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Shetemi12(m): 5:28am On Feb 13, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:

You don't even comprehend what you posted above.
Sorry, I forgot it's WhatsApp group people, you copy and past just to rebroadcast what is drop in the group even if it doesn't have anything to do with the topic of the thread

I don't need to follow the trend before I post whatever stuff I got. But, ask yourself. Are you sensible at all? If yes, you are lying to yourself and if No, congratulations, you can't get away from it. I took time to upload pictures, wrote our words and you are spewing rubbish here. You think I'm like you?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by calcal: 5:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Tinubu with cap8, the walking dead want to run you for 8 years

Say NO to Oldman

5 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by rippa(m): 5:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

BAT2023
Is it about winning election or about performance

3 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by salesbloo: 6:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:18am On Feb 13, 2022
It's a welcome development grin I stand With Buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Gentlevip: 6:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Buhari is thinking about his farm
His retirement. Not some selfish political gargantuan misshapen shots

His hand is off you guys. Fend for yourelves

Signed
Political wizard
Gentlevip

3 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by saintnegroid(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

BAT2023
then you don't know what you want

7 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Okay
Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Mooh247: 6:51am On Feb 13, 2022
cool

Buhari is really trying to please everyone and not act in favour of any party against another

It's the same Governors Forum that gave Obasanjo headache the most, even Jonathan was kicked out of office due to the coup of the Governors forum

6 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by iokpebholo: 6:54am On Feb 13, 2022
Tinubu via his nationnewspaper is now a gossip mechine

5 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Truthisunique2: 7:02am On Feb 13, 2022
iokpebholo:
Tinubu via his nationnewspaper is now a gossip mechine
anytime they speak about Buhari move regards 2023 just know they are at the receiving end of pains

Same thing they did when Amaechi was turbaned

Na only them write article about it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Truthisunique2: 7:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Mooh247:

cool

Buhari is really trying to please everyone and not act in favour of any party against another

It's the same Governors Forum that gave Obasanjo headache the most, even Jonathan was kicked out of office due to the coup of the Governors forum

lol, someone that had his candidate and is actively working for his candidate

3 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Roysnickz: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Good way to go
Meanwhile, we got you covered for your quality decorative stamped concrete floors.

2 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Mooh247: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, someone that had his candidate and is actively working for his candidate

What active work?! Scam chieftaincy title he or his family and close aides never attended?! Or what

Or forcing Buni to announce congregational date even when the governor's don't have enough delegates on their side and simply want to keep postponing

Only a fool that wants to fail would wait for Buhari's anointing , Buhari that his CPC faction of APC can't win anything without ACN backing

Buhari can't even influence Aisha Buhari to vote for anyone not to talk of most APC members that are tired of his stinginess

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors by Truthisunique2: 7:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Mooh247:

What active work?! Scam chieftaincy title he or his family and close aides never attended?! Or what

Or forcing Buni to announce congregational date even when the governor's don't have enough delegates on their side and simply want to keep postponing
I feel your pains, scam title why he con pain you grin

Was buhari in Nigeria at the time that he didn't attend

Did he not send his most powerful delegation to represent him

Tinubu is still begging buhari that he wouldn't step on his foot if given a chance, perphas your lord knows what Buhari support truly means

Congress postponing or not doesn't change the fact that pro Buhari APC party leaders would organise the convention up to primaries

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa / Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.