Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines (18335 Views)

PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / NDLEA Arrest Drug Kingpin, 5 Others, Seize 6,000kg Of Drugs In Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Yibo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2022

A 36-year-old Nigerian man believed to be linked to the West African Drug Syndicate (WADS) has been arrested in Las Piñas City, in the Philippines.

Regional Director of the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) Maj. Gen. Jonnel Estomo said the suspect, Nnaemeka Nwoke alias Eggy, was arrested after he tried to sell illegal drugs to undercover police officers during a bust led by the Southern Police District (SPD) on Thursday, December 29, 2022, inside a subdivision in Barangay (village) Talon 5.

Seized from his possession were suspected ecstasy tablets, shabu (crystal meth), and cocaine.

Police said the confiscated illegal drugs have an estimated total DDB value amounting to P5.423 million.

The NCRPO said Nwoke is now detained at the SPD headquarters pending the filing of complaints for violations of Republic Act No. 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. The pieces of evidence meanwhile were turned over to SPD’s Crime Laborator

"As Team NCRPO enhances its battle against the proliferation of illegal drugs in Metro Manila through the S.A.F.E. NCRPO program, we are very proud of the continuous achievements of the schemes being implemented in arresting drug personalities and confiscation of huge amount of illegal drugs,” Estomo said.

"We cannot let drug syndicates most particularly from foreign drug cartels to feast on the detriment of our countrymen especially our youths. We assure our countrymen that these kind of people will not escape the fangs of the law,” he added.

Below are full details on the drugs seized from the suspect:

A. One (1) knot-tied transparent plastic bag containing 100 pieces of color blue skull-shaped tablet suspected to be ecstacy; (With a total DDB value of ?170,000.00)
B. One (1) unsealed transparent plastic bag containing 532 pieces of color blue skull-shaped tablet suspected to be ecstacy; (With a total DDB value of ?904,400.00)
C. Two (2) knot tied transparent plastics containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu with approximate total weight of 195grams; (With an estimated DDB value of ?1,326,000.00)
D. One (1) self-sealing transparent plastic bag labeled "Reynolds" containing brown powdery substance suspected to be ecstacy with approximate weight of 383grams; (With an estimated street value of ? 574,500.00)
E. Two (2) heat-sealed transparent plastic bags containing brown powdery substance suspected to be ecstacy with approximate weight of 440grams; (With an estimated street value of ? 660,000.00
F. One (1) unsealed transparent plastic bag containing one (1) piece of white elongated hard (compressed) substance suspected to be cocaine with approximate weight of 12.5grams; (With an estimated DDB value of ? 66,250.00)
G. One (1) unsealed transparent plastic bag containing twenty six (26) elongated brown shrink, wrapped hard white substance suspected to be cocaine with approximate weight of 325grams.(With an estimated DDB value of ? 1,722,500.00)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/nigerian-man-arrested-with-over-n40m-worth-of-drugs-in-philippines.html

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Yibo(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Philippines is not India you can develop with drugs anyhow
Bullets to your flat skull soon

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by SilverOrLead: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Biafra

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Roboto11: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bia, OP, I have been saying it on this forum that I don't like people wasting my time by not emboldening the suspect's name.

For those interested, his name is Nnaemeka Nwoke alias Eggy.

OP, take ya time.

184 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by MeeztaBugaman: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
It should be Biafran man (Simon Ekpa's brother) and not Nigerian man. The day they will start posting the news like that with (Biafran man), the name Nigeria will start having some respect and good reputation.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by LeoDeKing: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nnaemeka Nwoke.

See his brother here.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by LeoDeKing: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:
Bia, OP, I have been saying it on this forum that I don't like people wasting my time by not emboldening the suspects name.

OP, take ya time.
I just taya for the op.

Just embolden the name, is this too much a task?

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by airminem(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nnaemeka Nwoke alias Eggy Chilling in cuffs on an executive chair

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by God1000(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tribal war loading

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Roboto11: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
God1000:
Tribal war loading

grin.
If it's a routing, it shouldn't really qualify as war.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Onucs(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
If u don't have a business or a job that is making u relocate abroad, don't go.

Know this and earn peace.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin just smile and move on cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by omonnakoda: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:
Bia, OP, I have been saying it on this forum that I don't like people wasting my time by not emboldening the suspect's name.

OP, take ya time.
Another Fulani herdsman

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by frank14011991(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
One less vote for Peter Obi

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Roger3D(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
These Ibo boys seem to be very active this Christmas season
Well done inyamurin grin

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by LogicBomb8: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Naija don cast everytribe

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Filipino’s have always been jealous of Igbo’s

Igbo’s control the country and have bought all the lands in their country.

They are just trying to get back at them.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by chrisxxx(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria Port Harcourt Branch Reporting to duty.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by compton11(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
East Kongo Jew again grin grin

But but Damn no be by force to develop philliines nah!

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Tinubuadvocate: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
If Buhari failed to declare state of emergency in southeast the incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu shouldn't hesitate to do that.

Igbo youths need orientation

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Throwback: 1:18am On Dec 31, 2022
There is no Igbo family that does not have a rich uncle or brother that is well known to the rest of the family as a drug dealer.

Ask your Igbo friends, they will confirm what I am saying.

Especially Anambra.

They have many uncles who have returned from jail and have turned a new leaf for the better, while those who have never been caught still continue with the criminal trade.

To be candid, this was a criminal trade (drug trafficking) that many Nigerians both South and North dabbled into in the late '70s and the '80s.

Infact, not a few Nigerians we consider as successful in the 80s and 90s, got their big break from this crime.

Many rich men used their girlfriends as couriers, while their wives at home enjoyed the goodies provided by their "hardworking and successful" husbands.

But Igbos/Anambra refused to let go when many moved on to other decent ventures.

Infact, the spike in Igbo youths being caught in many Asian countries coincided with when Peter Obi was the stingy Governor of Anambra state who was saving public funds in his own Fidelity bank.

It is a known fact that many Anambrarians became destitute in Lagos just to escape the hardship of the wicked Peter Obi regime in Anambra. They would rather live under the bridges in Lagos than to continue being victims of the wicked and visionless regime of Peter Obi.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by techWriter3: 2:12am On Dec 31, 2022
Philippines ieds not India you can build anyhow Bullets to your flat skull soon

Hello, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by ImperialYoruba: 3:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Whats his name? I know he is from Anambra, there is nobody can tell me he is not, but if name is mentioned here I cant find it.

Mmmtccheew, i need name. Please print name for me in bold. Chineke!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by shortIGBOman: 5:12am On Dec 31, 2022
Another wealthy IGBO Man. This is how all wealthy IGBO Men made their wealth grin

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by JAMO84: 6:40am On Dec 31, 2022
If INEC can take polling units to prisons in the Philippines and India, Obi will win the next election with a landslide.

Every family in the South East has at least, 50 people in prisons across the World for drug trafficking. I think their ancestors shared the same DNA with Pablo Escobar.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by SoftP(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2022
Q
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by davodyguy: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2022
I think these guys are cursed.

This is not ordinary anymore.

These guys needs serious orientation.

Not everyone will become Dangote

Not everyone will live in Banana Island.

It's not a must to become rich

You can live a peaceful life without becoming rich.

Their orientation needs to change

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by LeoDeKing: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2022
grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL / The Deceptions In 2016 Budget By Remi Oyeyemi / Thugs Fight And Destroy APC Campaign Offices In Jalingo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.