Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) (49509 Views)

Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event / Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) / Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by l0uie(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Considering the present situation in market price, that deserves thumbs up.
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by AJORE(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Can you just believed that stew always has one beautiful and friendly smells unlike dat smelling shit
pitroski:
The only soup they eat in Yoruba land is stew then I'm not surprised at all

Okra and stew
Egusi and stew
Awedu and stew
Vegetable and stew
Stew and eba
Their mumu no too much
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Carot: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hope the guests are gonna understand tho... cheesy
You sure can use the tomato for something when you get home.. cheesy
i will use on your vagina. Lousy beach
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Richy4(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Did they attend the wedding for what they will get or to wish the couple well in their happy moment embarassed...

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Antoeni(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
This Man Once Said

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by ismodiwa(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Terms are hard
Wouldn't mind such gift..
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Carot:
i will use on your vagina. Lousy beach
Haha.. cheesy
Funny boy.. cheesy
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Daslim180(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
pitroski:

Okra and stew
Egusi and stew
Awedu and stew
Vegetable and stew
Stew and eba
Their mumu no too much

Na your Igbo people mumu too much
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by BadNews: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by cococandy(f): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
To me this is practical.
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mercychen:
Better than sharing items that will only be used as decoration and not serve a more important purpose in these hard times.

Great idea.

The reason why those items serve as decorations is because people are greedy and take what they don't need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Kreme(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
pitroski:

Okra and stew
Egusi and stew
Awedu and stew
Vegetable and stew
Stew and eba
Their mumu no too much
k
See Osu wey no dey chop palm oil grin

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
1Sharon:

The reason why those items serve as decorations is because people are greedy and take what they don't need.

Okey-dokey grin. But it was given to them, so theres no way they can reject it.
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Theoarhics: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
When iyaloja daigther dey wed this is what you get.
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by AdorableSat: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thoughtful souvenir there
Something eatable �

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mercychen:

Okey-dokey grin. But it was given to them, so theres no way they can reject it.

I get that but they can give those items away.
Alot of our ppl are hoarders and don't even realise it
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Chrislova(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bahamas95:
Oga wetin you type na? grin

Abi you don take dat thing this afternoon? cheesy
kanja or how dem de call am grin grin
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
pitroski:

Okra and stew
Egusi and stew
Awedu and stew
Vegetable and stew
Stew and eba
Their mumu no too much

It shows your foolishness , incurable ignorance, coupled with hatred

Have you heard about seafood ila alasepo, obe apon alasepo, obe osiki, Efo riro, egusi ijebu, egusi elefo, marugbo ( it is similar to black soup) , obe ewuro( bitter leaf soup) , gure elegusi ( egusi water leaf soup) , obe orunla alasepo ( dried okra soup ,cook with dried fish) , Obe ko owu ( cotton seeds soup() , , Obe epa ( groundnut soup) , gbegiri ati borokoto ( beans soup with cow foot ) , Obe ishapa , obe gbanunu , obe eyin ( similar to Banga soup) , Gure oloboro ( water leaf soup)

2 Likes

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sleekfingers:

It shows your foolishness , incurable ignorance, coupled with hatred

Have you heard about seafood ila alasepo, obe apon alasepo, obe osiki, Efo riro, egusi ijebu, egusi elefo, marugbo ( it is similar to black soup) , obe ewuro( bitter leaf soup) , gure elegusi ( egusi water leaf soup) , obe orunla alasepo ( dried okra soup ,cook with dried fish) , Obe ko owu ( cotton seeds soup() , , Obe epa ( groundnut soup) , gbegiri ati borokoto ( beans soup with cow foot ) , Obe ishapa , obe gbanunu , obe eyin ( similar to Banga soup) , Gure oloboro ( water leaf soup)
comrade
Lower your voice

You are making me miss home

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by 9gerian: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Are you Igbo? Just curious…

pitroski:

Okra and stew
Egusi and stew
Awedu and stew
Vegetable and stew
Stew and eba
Their mumu no too much
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Mrmart(f): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
https://africanbeautygallery.bumpa.shop
Visit us today for your classic and exquisite wears
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Mohbola(f): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Better than sharing jotter sha
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by faithfull18(f): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol, invite me when they start sharing fruit 'n fibre souvenir, I will show grin
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Picker28: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thing's hard oo
If u know u know
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Elidrisy20: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
To make pepper soup
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Higgies(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
visijo:
Marrying her because you Accidentally impregnated her is like breaking TV in a shop and have to buy it.
Hmmn...
Stop scaring me na

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Can't stop laffing
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Mom007(f): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Merlissa:
They have served literally everything at weddings..

I'm still waiting for who will serve a cylinder of gas that is full, TV, a house etc
They do this on Benin very well. I mean the gas own.
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by Oyiboman69: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Merlissa:
They have served literally everything at weddings..

I'm still waiting for who will serve a cylinder of gas that is full, TV, a house etc

Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by MMempire(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ56pQajsPA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
It was not a wedding. It a final burial ceremony. I was there. You guys like posting news without knowing the real truth. The venue was Rowe Park, close to Sabo Yaba.
Re: Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) by mrkia(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
They advertise their market

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) / Couple Wear Matching Sneakers For Their Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.