Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja (17956 Views)

Emeka Beke Wins Rivers APC Chairmanship Election As Magnus Abe, Chioma Absent / President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Poopypants: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:
Where are Buhari, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Buni and the other fools that are planning to stop Tinubu's project? This was an election in your own backyard, you Abuja politicians still lost. You are all shameless.

Come and do a similar election for a Council in Lagos and see if PDP will get 100 votes.
so in general, you support rigging to a free and fair election?
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by morgstreme: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2022
tempest01:

You my friend are a fool at 38

Who is your friend

Look at this hungry rat...

Hehehehe hehehehe
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by jumper524(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
Amusing..but still PDP is not that better than APC
I love APC oo. But mehn this pdp guy of kuje has done well and deserves a second chance.
I'm suprised APC got that amount of votes sef.
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by assholemods: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Competence5050:
I don't believe in one Nigeria, Tinubu... Bullion Van thief, Lekki massacre Lord... Tinubu vagaban crew dead on arrival...
A sick and dead Tinubu is better than your killer governor Wike.....
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by foyeks2001(f): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2022
Reference:

Stop all these personality pimping.
What has he done in Kuje to deserve a second term.
What has vastly improved since he assumed office and what is left undone that he has promised to do with facts signed and sealed.
Let us graduate from sentiment pls.

The man is doing pretty well. When it comes to road construction, pls give it to him. He has done well and surely deserves a second term.
Infact this man made me realize that your performance doesn't rely on belonging to the ruling party unlike what most foolish politicians used to say.
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by techWriter3: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2022
to Pdp ... Em, check my_pro.file if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2022
assholemods:

A sick and dead Tinubu is better than your killer governor Wike.....
hahahaha, you don't even have any thing to say about my Excellency Chief Barr Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, the defender to the Niger Delta people... And not omo bullion Van, lekki killer who only cares about his rude wife...

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Reference(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
foyeks2001:

The man is doing pretty well. When it comes to road construction, pls give it to him. He has done well and surely deserves a second term.
Infact this man made me realize that your performance doesn't rely on belonging to the ruling party unlike what most foolish politicians used to say.

Okay, that is good.
In the spirit of democracy just keep the pressure on him for better performance.
Do not assume his past will be carried into his future. Remember that in these parts, the second term is often a lame duck.
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by assholemods: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Competence5050:
hahahaha, you don't even have any thing to say about my Excellency Chief Barr Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, the defender to the Niger Delta people... And not omo bullion Van, lekki killer who only cares about his rude wife...
Lol.... Guy you are a small boy! This is my 29 th year in Rivers State living and working.... I don't talk tribal politics neither do I support any party or politician because all of them are of no benefit to me, I don't know about you. My wife is from Rumuigbo, if you are in Porthar court you should know the area.
So you are not the one to tell me about Wike... You are too small. I have known Wike even before he was Obio Akpor LG chairman..... from his days at Garrison giving tickets to Okada riders. That is one hell of a brutal man till today, I won't go further!
What do you do with all the flyover eat them? What is special about flyovers if not for fact that people like you are mediocre! Did he build industries? No!
Pensioners are being owed.. his area boys are still all over tormenting and killing people.. took away people's means of lively hood all in the name of banning Okada.... Is it the number of people he killed in 2015 that we want to count? The list is endless.... You can mail or DM me, I will invite you if you are in PH and educate you more.
You sound like one of his GDI member!
Mind you I have nothing against Rivers people, there are so many of them who good and I have many as my close friend.
You can recommend another Rivers man but not Wike.
You can keep posting Tinubu's picture when he was sick that is your business one day you too will fall sick.
The picture of Wike that posted is what he did publicly and the whole world saw it.
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congrats to him.
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
assholemods:

Lol.... Guy you are a small boy! This is my 29 th year in Rivers State living and working.... I don't talk tribal politics neither do I support any party or politician because all of them are of no benefit to me, I don't know about you. My wife is from Rumuigbo, if you are in Porthar court you should know the area.
So you are not the one to tell me about Wike... You are too small. I have known Wike even before he was Obio Akpor LG chairman..... from his days at Garrison giving tickets to Okada riders. That is one hell of a brutal man till today, I won't go further!
What do you do with all the flyover eat them? What is special about flyovers if not for fact that people like you are mediocre! Did he build industries? No!
Pensioners are being owed.. his area boys are still all over tormenting and killing people.. took away people's means of lively hood all in the name of banning Okada.... Is it the number of people he killed in 2015 that we want to count? The list is endless.... You can mail or DM me, I will invite you if you are in PH and educate you more.
You sound like one of his GDI member!
Mind you I have nothing against Rivers people, there are so many of them who good and I have many as my close friend.
You can recommend another Rivers man but not Wike.
You can keep posting Tinubu's picture when he was sick that is your business one day you too will fall sick.
The picture of Wike that posted is what he did publicly and the whole world saw it.
you see your name spells a doom, you can't compare competence to your so called (assholemods), (1) as for the industries, you claim to be in Port Harcourt but your Tinubu vagaban crew zombie brain didn't tell you that there's an industry at Afam cassava plant. (2) you claim to be apolitical while you are indirectly campaigning for your fellow Yoruba man Tinubu, (3) you ignorantly accused my excellency, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, to be a killer something that has not been justified by any means, this also means doom and it has shown that you are just an axx licker, (4) you forgot to mention what Tinubu vagaban did at Lekki toll gate massacre, (5) there is no other person that is more qualified than Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, get that into your dumb zombie brain, (6) and as for posting Tinubu's pictures, Even you as a zombie you already know that he is sick and needs a bed rest and not coming to drag Nigeria more backward even more than his fellow sick old man has done already, look Mr assholemods I will grow old one day and that doesn't mean that I should use my sickness to draw Nigeria 50yrs backwards, use your small zombie brain judiciously for the future of my sweet sister's children... E.N Wike is the future and Aso rock is the goal wether you and the vagaban crew like it or not... Long live E.N Wike... Long live Nigeria...

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Judolisco(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
yusluvad:
And who's the foolish man boss ?
i prefer not to speak
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by assholemods: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Competence5050:
you see your name spells a doom, you can't compare competence to your so called (assholemods), (1) as for the industries, you claim to be in Port Harcourt but your Tinubu vagaban crew zombie brain didn't tell you that there's an industry at Afam cassava plant. (2) you claim to be apolitical while you are indirectly campaigning for your fellow Yoruba man Tinubu, (3) you ignorantly accused my excellency, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, to be a killer something that has not been justified by any means, this also means doom and it has shown that you are just an axx licker, (4) you forgot to mention what Tinubu vagaban did at Lekki toll gate massacre, (5) there is no other person that is more qualified than Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, get that into your dumb zombie brain, (6) and as for posting Tinubu's pictures, Even you as a zombie you already know that he is sick and needs a bed rest and not coming to drag Nigeria more backward even more than his fellow sick old man has done already, look Mr assholemods I will grow old one day and that doesn't mean that I should use my sickness to draw Nigeria 50yrs backwards, use your small zombie brain judiciously for the future of my sweet sister's children... E.N Wike is the future and Aso rock is the goal wether you and the vagaban crew like it or not... Long live E.N Wike... Long live Nigeria...
No more response to a kid like you again you lack the ability to comprehend! I said what I said .... You can continue ranting that is your business.. you will rant till you DIE!
If I can't prove that Wike your God is a killer what prove do you have that Tinubu is corrupt? If at all I support Tinubu why would I hide it? You wan beat me? Who are you?

Just to let you know how foolish and idiotic you are... is assholemods my name? That is just a moniker it can be anything.... DUNCE! I did not insult you but you started insulting me. I am not surprised though after all you are a supporter of a cultist, a thug, a killer cum governor. You are obviously one of his agbero in Rivers.
To show further your low IQ... I already told you I support no politician or party yet you are still ranting about Tinubu.
Between I said he was sick "was" past tense! We all get sick at a point and then recover... So you can see that you are just a slowpoke. Election is coming you are free to vote Wike since he his your choice but you can't force him on anybody!
I won't respond to your type again because you started insulting between my last child should be older than you.
Pikin wey dey follow Wike can never have respect or be useful to the society. Cultist breeds cultist!
Have a nice day.
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by assholemods: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Competence5050:
The thing pain you gaaannnn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) / Truck Drivers Block Zaria Road To Protest Customs Officers’ Shooting / Shittu Suspends Peter Jack, NITDA Boss Over “Misconduct”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.