Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja (17941 Views)

Emeka Beke Wins Rivers APC Chairmanship Election As Magnus Abe, Chioma Absent / President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by joyandfaith: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:
Where are Buhari, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Buni and the other fools that are planning to stop Tinubu's project? This was an election in your own backyard, you Abuja politicians still lost. You are all shameless.

Come and do a similar election for a Council in Lagos and see if PDP will get 100 votes.

Nurtw thugs are voters in lagos and they belong to Apc.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Jostoman: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:
Where are Buhari, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Buni and the other fools that are planning to stop Tinubu's project? This was an election in your own backyard, you Abuja politicians still lost. You are all shameless.

Come and do a similar election for a Council in Lagos and see if PDP will get 100 votes.
the people of Lagos don't too much have time for local government election like that.
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Bigchristo: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
Amusing..but still PDP is not that better than APC
Please just explain how is APC better than PDP or you just want to be biased? Even blind man can spot the huge difference
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by MrFinbarr(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

I really don't understand this.
So, you really in your right senses want Tinubu to be the next president? This this disgusting to say the least. Nigerians... We deserve the kinda leaders we get afterall. We never ready to move forward. Damn!!

1 Like

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2022
Bigchristo:
Please just explain how is APC better than PDP or you just want to be biased? Even blind man can spot the huge difference

so tell me the difference.. in 16years did pdp give us steady power,provide water resources. improve or education section? tell me the security situation during their era..they just embazzled our money with very little to show just like what the APC is doing. they are the same people. PDP and APC are the same,agree or not

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Bobloco: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

The reason for this, is that INEC conducts election into the various local council areas in Abuja and it makes it more transparent, while state electoral commission conducts election into local government areas at the state

1 Like

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Tomek09(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
naija4life247:

[/s]
That's why the Iragbiji bullion van NURTW patron should continue his SW regional politics of appointing and installing governors. We don't need such person in our national affairs. He should continue managing his SW region seemlessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2022
APC's woeful performance will greatly affect them in 2023. This is what the pdp will capitalise on, same way the apc did in 2015 to hijack power. I wish we could have a virile, formidable party which will send both parties packing. They're same of same

1 Like

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Zorn: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

if Tinubu wins in Lagos and loss every other places will that make him the president?

1 Like

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by egunna(m): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

ur comparison is a composition of fallacy.what was d result of d election in Katsina in 2019?dats what u shud look at.abuja election is for d inhabitants.pdp won Abuja in 2019,dat didnt make APC loose.u think Buhari has interest in Abuja politics?
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by golbe1972: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

You should be ashamed of yourself! You are one of those political parasites who have refused to grow, living on politicians money can't take you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by dokyOloye: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2022
walemoney007:
Abuja is now mature enough to have a Governor.

Congrat to the PDP

Buhari Government performance in general has been woeful so far

Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2001 that was sold for less than #1m before is now been sold for more than #2m.
Abuja has always been a PDP enclave.
Their senators have always been PDP

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Bigchristo: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

so tell me the difference.. in 16years did pdp give us steady power,provide water resources. improve or education section? tell me the security situation during their era..they just embazzled our money with very little to show just like what the APC is doing. they are the same people. PDP and APC are the same,agree or not
I totally disagree with you, I am not into any political party but PDP can be described better than APC, under 8Yrs of APC rules they’ve completely bankrupt the country mortgage the future generation with huge debts, the same light and roads hasn’t been fixed while security situation has gone from bad to worse, PDP are corrupt yes I agree so do APC infact APC government is still on yet we’ve seen huge corruption going on, wait until they leave office you will know the kind of damage they’ve done to you as a person not to talk of the country at large

1 Like

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Bigchristo:
I totally disagree with you, I am not into any political party but PDP can be described better than APC, under 8Yrs of APC rules they’ve completely bankrupt the country mortgage the future generation with huge debts, the same light and roads hasn’t been fixed while security situation has gone from bad to worse, PDP are corrupt yes I agree so do APC infact APC government is still on yet we’ve seen huge corruption going on, wait until they leave office you will know the kind of damage they’ve done to you as a person

you wrote trash. i said "no better". you should understand this words

1 Like

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by bewla(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
Let them fill like snail

When the real action start will have no how to rigg them
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by gentiles(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Is this how to campaign for Tinubu? I have come to the conclusion that most Yorubas of this generation are the dumbest.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Mamuzo13(f): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed then this class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 8:30pm. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. Classes start 15th February. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms addition to the group. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for exams and you have shaky foundation in Chemistry. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Bigchristo: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

you wrote trash. i said "no better". you should understand this words
You are blind if you can not spot the difference between the both parties grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Bigchristo:
You are blind if you can not spot the difference between the both parties grin grin grin grin

maybe you should hold my hand,and help me touch the difference

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Ogaga87(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

You're still sleeping
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by CaptainFM1: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2022
walemoney007:
Abuja is now mature enough to have a Governor.

Congrat to the PDP

Buhari Government performance in general has been woeful so far

Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2001 that was sold for less than #1m before is now been sold for more than #2m.

Abuja don't get a governor, but a minister.
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by foreshore(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

In your mind abi
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by blancsn1: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Mikelarteta:
More of this coming in 2023 if the election is free and fair. But which right thinking Nigerian would want this killer party back in power? I really wonder what their campaign promises would be to warrant voting them in again for 2023. NEVER AGAIN OURMUMUDONDO.

Your wailing just de start
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Bigchristo: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

maybe you should hold my hand,and help me touch the difference
Help yourself with a walking stick to touch it grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2022
Bigchristo:
Help yourself with a walking stick to touch it grin grin grin grin

out of point
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Bigchristo: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

out of point
On point
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Bigchristo:
On point
tell me the difference then
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Jlow2: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Fresh air will come back to nigeria in 2023, may this blood sucking demons called al-qaeda people's Congress never know peace, may blood of innocent and vulnerable Nigerians killed because of there actions or inaction,continue to hunt there generation in JESUS NAME AMEN.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by Chukwumawisdom: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
Bro,tell urself the truth;
Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by ZombieTERROR: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

stop endorsing rigging Mr Man

MC oluomo bloody zombies everywhere

1 Like

Re: PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja by yusluvad(m): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Judolisco:
How can a right thinking man come out and say he wants to build on Buhari's legacy or foundation.. I can assure you that man will also lose in 2023
And who's the foolish man boss ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West / CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" / Blogger Ojo Emmanuel Arrested By Hon. Adebiyi Adeleye (Pics) - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.