Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? (1778 Views)

When Will IPOB Ban FG Allocations And Immigration Of Igbos To Lagos, Kano And PH / When Will IPOB Members Have Sense? / Now That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, When Will Ipob Announce A Replacement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by IbeTobo9(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2022
redsun:
What needs developing is the mind of the people, not geographical restructuring. The people's mindsets are too primitive to progress. Still very tribal, crude and archaic.
you can't even solved (one plus one) math..

You knew the people's minds are filled of hatred, tribal bigot, crude and according to your brain the best thing to solved is not division or regional...
Guy, u nor fit even lead family self..

You want to keep together people that hate themselves and don't want to see one another..
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by IbeTobo9(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2022
I am from Akwa Ibom, I am part of that group...

don't worry, I shall liberate you and your brothers from the slavery mentality...

Niger Delta republic forever
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by Musrataman(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2022
November1857:
Typical Ignorance.... IPOB is For SE people, there's another Biafra group '"Biafra Nation league"" that are operating in Niger Delta especially Akwa Ibom and cross River. I am from Akwa Ibom, I am part of that group...

https://m.facebook.com/BiafraLeague

No wonder Fulani will continue fooling you guys and keep controlling you.
No common sense
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by techWriter3: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
NK and the group urchins is not embraced in ND. Kee yourself
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by redsun(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
IbeTobo9:
you can't even solved (one plus one) math..

You knew the people's minds are filled of hatred, tribal bigot, crude and according to your brain the best thing to solved is not division or regional...
Guy, u nor fit even lead family self..

You want to keep together people that hate themselves and don't want to see one another.

You are in the situation because you don't have the basic instinctive intelligence that common ants have to adapt and survive. Divide the country into million parts, you will still live like subhumans because you are not reasoning.
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by MosheDayan: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Wike pursued them back with brutal force

For that singular act, shows this is a governor with balls made of iron.

He gave it to them fire for fire.

Today people of oyigbo have known peace and are living in peace.

If your community is peaceful and you allow Igbos inside it then you will lose your peace.

Never allow them infiltrate your community including their apologists.
This Aboki claiming Igbo. we sabi your way baba!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by MosheDayan: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
redPUSSY:

Nnamdi Kanu hasn't started a tour yet.. He's even in the prison..

But wait, how old are you because this your comments is full of naivety ?

I hope you know who is Nnandi Kanu sef abi u dey create thread because others are creating ?

You are expecting someone in prison that hasn't even visited his own home to come and visit ND ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by IGBOSON1: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Michelle70:
U only enter where u are accepted.

Niger Delta has too many ethnic groups and sometimes what differentiate two towns is just a tiny walk road.
We can't welcome a sad tribalistic group, it will destroy us in the future if we accept ipob

'Sad tribalistic group'!? Quit sounding daft!

The main and probably the only reason why IPOB 'haven't entered your useless Niger Delta' is because the area is filled with greedy, self-hating sabos who, at the drop of a hat, would sell even their mama for a few crumbs from their Fulani masters!

Look at the Niger Delta today......contrast their present socio-economic and environmental situation with the amount of resources (running into hundreds of billions of dollars) that's been plundered from their region by their 'liberators' since the late 60s to date! The so called 'Niger Delta' is an area probably more blessed in hydrocarbons than say the entire UAE, yet look at them today! Fact of the matter is, they are so stupid in thinking they're 'doing Igbos or IPOB' when in fact they're doing themselves! They're so fargone in their stupidity that they need to come with a warning 'CAUTION, NIGER DELTA GROUPS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO THEIR OWN ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND YOURS TOO'!

These were a set of people (primarily Ijaw) who took up arms in the name of fighting injustice and environmental degradation visited on them by the Nigerian state! All it took for the Nigerian state to end their justified agitation was to target the greedy/self-serving leaders of the militant grps for heavy bribing and also place the members of these grps on a miserly stipend of 30,000 naira per month....job done! That was how their agitation for justice and the emancipation of their future generations fizzled out and ended there and then! And these are the people you expect to understand that supporting IPOB is the only route to freeing themselves from the tyranny and enslavement of 'one Nigeria'...even if they would part ways with IPOB/Igbos after emancipation is attained!? Abeg....gimme a break!

2 Likes

Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by redsun(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
IPOB should use their organisational human resources and so called patriotic zeal to enter local politics and take over the runnings from criminals they don't like with little or no bloodshed. It is a gradual, tactical, mental and a lifelong process that doesn't require disruptive violence.

Nigeria is not working because leaders are not giving accounts of their leadership,and it doesn't matter whether it is in the north, south. East or west. The leaders are ruthless colonialist that are up against the people.

1 Like

Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by Brimstone77: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
IbeTobo9:
l.
That pic even senior Jesus..
IYC has not gave warning at that time..
IYC started giving him warning 2017 and that event was 2015..

Come river state now..

So IYC (ijaw youth council) are the ones piloting the affairs of Niger deltans??

Just asking.

1 Like

Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by Elliot2(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
IbeTobo9:
I have heard of such group but those minor group can decide for akwacross people.. because those people are deep in mental slavery..... They preferred ibibos efik should be 2nd class to igbo and we Ijaw youth will not allow that to happen to our Ibibos Efik and Annang brothers.. we will used every measure to liberate our Ibibios,Efik, Annang brothers from this ibo slavery... ibos have injected mental slavery on them,,,, but we will used our powers to stopped the useless biafra and make sure biafra is only for the Ibos alone...
Niger Delta republic for us
Idiot. Make the time reach fess, mumu ijaws like you na plank I go use tear una back. This nonsense we una dey do, no worry. We go soon know true blooded ijaws your coward ones.

1 Like

Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by IbeTobo9(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Elliot2:
Idiot. Make the time reach fess, mumu ijaws like you na plank I go use tear una back. This nonsense we una dey do, no worry. We go soon know true blooded ijaws your coward ones.
I promised to liberate you all from ibo juju and mental slavery...

I shall restored niger delta republic for every niger deltans
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by IbeTobo9(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
redsun:

You are in the situation because you don't have the basic instinctive intelligence that common ants have to adapt and survive. Divide the country into million parts, you will still live like subhumans because you are not reasoning.
I will reason properly by the time I no longer see some miserable tribes..
I can never reason any way forward when I'm still with the animalistic tribes..
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by IbeTobo9(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
IGBOSON1:

'Sad tribalistic group'!? Quit sounding daft!

The main and probably the only reason why IPOB 'haven't entered your useless Niger Delta' is because the area is filled with greedy, self-hating sabos who, at the drop of a hat, would sell even their mama for a few crumbs from their Fulani masters!

Look at the Niger Delta today......contrast their present socio-economic and environmental situation with the amount of resources (running into hundreds of billions of dollars) that's been plundered from their region by their 'liberators' since the late 60s to date! The so called 'Niger Delta' is an area probably more blessed in hydrocarbons than say the entire UAE, yet look at them today! Fact of the matter is, they are so stupid in thinking they're 'doing Igbos or IPOB' when in fact they're doing themselves! They're so fargone in their stupidity that they need to come with a warning 'CAUTION, NIGER DELTA GROUPS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO THEIR OWN ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND YOURS TOO'!

These were a set of people (primarily Ijaw) who took up arms in the name of fighting injustice and environmental degradation visited on them by the Nigerian state! All it took for the Nigerian state to end their justified agitation was to target the greedy/self-serving leaders of the militant grps for heavy bribing and also place the members of these grps on a miserly stipend of 30,000 naira per month....job done! That was how their agitation for justice and the emancipation of their future generations fizzled out and ended there and then! And these are the people you expect to understand that supporting IPOB is the only route to freeing themselves from the tyranny and enslavement of 'one Nigeria'...even if they would part ways with IPOB/Igbos after emancipation is attained!? Abeg....gimme a break!
why are you running away from your abia, imo, enugu, anambra to Lagos, rivers, Delta, bayelsa, kaduna, kano, for greener pastures na?
This showz the level of poverty roping on the ibo lands and how under developed their places are...

Ijaw republic for Ijaws alone..
you eyeing Ijaw oils will not work..
Ntoor!!! Ipobingos... Ijaw republic the ibos nightmare

4 Likes

Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by IbeTobo9(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Musrataman:

No wonder Fulani will continue fooling you guys and keep controlling you.
No common sense
november1857 I've you seen your life? Ibos attacking you for forming another group instead of their ibo dominated ipob..

What we Ijaws saw while sitting, even if Bnl stand ontop tree, they won't see it...
This people thinking ibos are genuine because they have sweet mouth
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by Tomek09(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Useless thread.

Till tomorrow, Ijaw remains a minority group with no relevance.

Fools.
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by HausaIgboYoruba: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
redPUSSY:

You can never be from rivers because if you are you will know that almost half of Oyibo youths are Ipob members.. Your mentality is like that of a kid boasting behind keyboard saying that Nnandi Kanu should come to Abia state knowing fully well that a large percentage of their youths are registered IPOB members..
By the way do you know where Oyibo is ?
Just remain in your region and stop poking nose in something that's beyond your comprehension
One Nigeria Sister
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by Ijoh(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
IbeTobo9:
I am from Akwa Ibom, I am part of that group...

don't worry, I shall liberate you and your brothers from the slavery mentality...

Niger Delta republic forever
count Ijaw out of that nonesense

Ijaw republic for ijaws or nothing else.
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by Ijoh(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
IbeTobo9:
I promised to liberate you all from ibo juju and mental slavery...

I shall restored niger delta republic for every niger deltans

Count Ijaw out.
No be by force
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by IbeTobo9(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ijoh:

count Ijaw out of that nonesense

Ijaw republic for ijaws or nothing else.
enumu weri emi, e pake Biafra otu mie biriseimo bemini..
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by IbeTobo9(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
One Nigeria Sister
your username shows Ijaws are not nigerians... Ijaw republic will crippled the 3tribal country
Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by IbeTobo9(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tomek09:
Useless thread.

Till tomorrow, Ijaw remains a minority group with no relevance.

Fools.
in reality, Ijaws are more populated than the igbos who used era advantage to inflated their numbers..

powerless and coward people... if una nor dey fear the mighty Ijaws, den come opobo and raised biafra flag or sing de anthem

1 Like

Re: When Will Ipob Enter Niger Delta? by Tomek09(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
IbeTobo9:
in reality, Ijaws are more populated than the igbos who used era advantage to inflated their numbers..

powerless and coward people... if una nor dey fear the mighty Ijaws, den come opobo and raised biafra flag or sing de anthem
U don win. Now run along bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Commissioner On The Entourage Of Tinubu To His Native State Of Katsina / Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) / APC Considering Bishop Mathew Kukah Others For Vice President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.