Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) (1768 Views)

Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano / Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari meets with APC Presidential Aspirants in Abuja on 4th June 2022

#AsoVillaTonight
Lalasticlala

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by God1000(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
We are waiting for the outcome of the meeting
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by dapsoneh: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
He who the cap fits.....Emi l'okan of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by channelstravel: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Watching...

See my siggy for Japa movement...
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Emeks008(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
He's about to pour 1 gallon of annointing oil on one candidate. Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
More

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Vatsyayana: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Massiveglory: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Scene 1 pic 1
Fayemi: National leader, you should be on the high table na. Kilosele!!
Jagaban: Hissess

Scene 2 pic 2
Jagaban: Able Chairman, I am loyal sir.
Chairman: How are you Jagaban. I will see you after the consensus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by mach7(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fake smile from Adamu
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Cypress042(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Let me laugh small grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Vatsyayana: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Doesn't look good for Osinbajo. But let's see how it all ends
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by DamianX: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Massiveglory:
Fayemi: National leader, you should be on the high table na.

Lol
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Picture na more than a million words. Dem don serve pastor goody goody him breakfast. E remain that Lil Wayne from Lagos state

5 Likes

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Nairariver: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Where is Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by LegendHero(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
post=113421180:
LegendHero and co I hope you still remember my prediction 2yrs ago grin grin grin grin you don go low since you started seeing the signs grin grin

I asked us to bet you are not replying me.

APC ticket is coming to the SW. do you disagree?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
May it all end in our favour
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
I want to
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by 2special(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Vatsyayana:
Doesn't look good for Osinbajo. But let's see how it all ends
with the way Buhari gave him a tight handshake Abi...go check the picture again

1 Like

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by LegendHero(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Picture na more than a million words. Dem don serve pastor goody goody him breakfast. E remain that Lil Wayne from Lagos state

Omo Ibo minority.

There is an adage that says “ije ta’ je tete, a o le je dagunro” (The way we eat vegetable called Tete, we cannot eat the vegetable called dangunro the same way).

That presidency is coming to the SW. whether it’s now Asiwaju or Osinbajo, we will settle it amicably in the west.

You can see how we made sure the North concede the ticket to the south through respect, show of value, and networking. God bless the Northern governors.

But Same cannot be said of your ragtag politician who lack the balls in PDP and that Abia boy who was slaving for Lawan, a fellow boy like him.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Mandate2023: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dey no take some unimportant ppl pics grin
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by ManirBK: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sai Tinubu the Jagaban of the Nation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Mandate2023: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nairariver:
Where is Amaechi

Am sure his showing aisha Buhari pics at d moment
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Omo Igbo
You still dey. I think sey you do run go cotonou. OK, dem don give you small hope, na hin make you run back, abi. No worry las las everything go dey a Wright. I hear sey after dem send Tinubu back to him house, him go give orna one last bread and beans breakfast.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Penguin2: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
I can see Tinubu at his breakfast banquet grin
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by LegendHero(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

You still dey. I think sey you do run go cotonou. OK, dem don give you small hope, na hin make you run back, abi. No worry las las everything go dey a Wright. I hear sey after dem send Tinubu back to him house, him go give orna one last bread and beans breakfast.

I’m not like Ojuku nao. Run for who? The Ibo minority?

Your noise no pass social media. We have pushed you guys out of both PDP and APC, now you have to labor in vain with Obi Pandora. I’m sure he will get less votes than Ojuku did when he contested election even in the SE.

One Nairaland BOT banned me. I think maybe seun is now banning people automatically for cancelling comment.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by VaginaMiners: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Akanbi
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by IamWonderful: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
ok
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by Afamsi: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Book of Lamentation volume 1 by Ahmed Tinubu is almost ready.
Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by VaginaMiners: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Omo Ibo minority.

There is an adage that says “ije ta’ je tete, a o le je dagunro” (The way we eat vegetable called Tete, we cannot eat the vegetable called dangunro the same way).

That presidency is coming to the SW. whether it’s now Asiwaju or Osinbajo, we will settle it amicably in the west.

You can see how we made sure the North concede the ticket to the south through respect, show of value, and networking. God bless the Northern governors.

But Same cannot be said of your ragtag politician who lack the balls in PDP and that Abia boy who was slaving for Lawan, a fellow boy like him.

God bless you bro

3 Likes

Re: Breaking President Buhari Meets With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja(photos) by DevilSignature: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin

After this meeting Tunibu obituary we be announced by Lagos state government

Brethren please stay tuned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi A Cultist? See The Video That Got Everyone Talking / See French President Cheering His Team. Can An Old Man Like Tinubu Do This? / I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.