Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Adesanya Beats Whittaker To Retain UFC Middleweight Belt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adesanya Beats Whittaker To Retain UFC Middleweight Belt (158 Views)

Every Business Owner Should Do This To Retain Talented Workers / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Povetkin To Retain World Heavyweight Titles / Pls How Do I Retain My Whatsapp Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adesanya Beats Whittaker To Retain UFC Middleweight Belt by Worldtopnewsng2: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Adesanya Beats Whittaker To Retain UFC Middleweight Belt

Adesanya emerged victorious in their first fight at the Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia in 2019 to claim the middleweight title and he is confident of retaining the belt against a much improved Whittaker.

Adesanya scored a thunderous second-round knockout of Whittaker in Melbourne, Australia to claim the title in October 2019 to cap an amazing run in just his seventh fight with the promotion.

Whittaker rebounded with three straight victories to earn a second shot against Adesanya after his brief stay atop the division. Adesanya is 3-1 since their first meeting with the lone defeat coming in a failed attempt to earn a second title at light heavyweight against Jan Blachowicz.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/adesanya-beats-whittaker-to-retain-ufc-middleweight-belt/
Re: Adesanya Beats Whittaker To Retain UFC Middleweight Belt by Vasically: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Nice one smiley Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Free Domain & Hosting Registration + SEO. Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Blogsindex / Be Gentle, Mama! / CLHEI-UNDP VSLA PROJECT: 60 Vslas Setup Across 4lgas Of Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.