Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium (26269 Views)

Oando Replies NNPC, Says Firm Didn’t Import Adulterated Petrol / Buyers Shun 20 Cargoes Of Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Glut Persists / 30 Cargoes Of Nigeria’s Oil Await Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Hadassah2021: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is clear corruption. There's no two way to it, adultrated drugs, adultrated fuel ...you people should fear God ooo daris Goddd ooo
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by baralatie(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
chrisdstar:
The recent uproar about importation of Adulterated petrol is just an indirect way of making Nigerians see reasons and accept a dangote dominated oil sector which will be launched later this year. The campaign is a good one, so long as Nigerians won't have to pay through their nose when the Dangote refinery begins to production.
Crude is $93 a barrel.so.what do you think petrol.will.sell.remembers diesel.is.#360 to #380
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Reference(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
chrisdstar:
The recent uproar about importation of Adulterated petrol is just an indirect way of making Nigerians see reasons and accept a dangote dominated oil sector which will be launched later this year. The campaign is a good one, so long as Nigerians won't have to pay through their nose when the Dangote refinery begins to production.

That is why investigative journalism is so critical in a country such as Nigeria.
If we had such a patriotic and dogged equivalent of the BBC World Service airing such a powerful investigative program such as 'Panorama', they will be all over Belgium digging for skeletons like Egyptologists to unravel the TRUTH and REAL HAPPENINGS behind this unfortunate incident?... or accident?

Your conspiracy theory may eventually hold water for the Min of State for Petro did acknowledge during the week that methanol additive testing was not and has never been one of the parameters in our long infamous history of fuel importation. So how did it happen and more importantly, WHY?.

The second reason is even simpler.
When a supplier gives you a defective product that is out of your specification, the liability is entirely his.... except if you were part of the error. For the government to accept full liability for this tainted fuel to the point of it willingness to rectify by 'blending' with certified products at humongous cost shows there is something, someone is not telling us.

If I as much as took a well packaged bunch of Ugwu leaves through JFK and the CBP chaps spot even the minutest bug shell or carcass, believe you me, not only will the whole lot be confiscated and destroyed but I will be fined and possibly black listed. The CBP chaps will certainly not invite me to their canteen for a nice vegetable soup meal and offer to pound yam with it.

Let's get serious in this country.
If no heads roll both here and in Belgium then it is almost certainly a conspiracy.
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by baralatie(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hadassah2021:
This is clear corruption. There's no two way to it, adultrated drugs, adultrated fuel ...you people should fear God ooo daris Goddd ooo
You see that adulterated drugs ehn!
God help.us for.this country
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Rawtruth1: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Why is Africa always the destination of all dregs of the world?
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by pacespot(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Does this adulterated fuel imported to the country have anything to do with Dangote refinery? These White people are really racist towards the Black, they might be angry that Nigeria will soon start to refine its own crude oil, hence, they want to flood Nigerian market with all sorts of fuel to complicate the process of the refinery taking off.
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by canaan6857: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ghanaians got it right with the idea of a forum
OnowuOra38: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL

Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by lagosrd: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
*STI SYMPHONY makes U-turn off coast of Guinea

*OPEC’s production drops by 700,000bpd

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/02/13/fg-rejects-two-cargoes-of-adulterated-petrol-imported-from-belgium/

They said they didn't import but yet they are rejecting waht they don't import
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Codeye(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
It clear now that the previous adulterated fuel was not checked or was given a pass after they received bribes. I smell a rat
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by paparazi232(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
why do Nigeria still import fuel !?
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Naijanascam: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sleeping giant....... keep importing with every damn exchange at your disposal...... while your refineries are all monuments.... after promising us 1 refinery a year and we are in the seventh year and nobody is taking responsibility for that

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Ashirioluwa: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nigeria importing petroleum products from Belgium……this is nothing but a shame
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Basicend: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Oil is your major economic pillar.

Yet you export all your crude oil. . This demanding forex.

Yet you export your own crude oil that is meant for public consumption. . Still searching for forex. .

Yet you ultimately import your crude oil. . Still paying and searching for forex. .

Why won't naira continue to depreciate.

Why can't they be truthful to themselves and build refineries within the country. .

Useless and dumb leaders we have.

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by baralatie(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
lagosrd:

They said they didn't import but yet they are rejecting waht they don't import
Very funny

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by tammie24: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
I bet they know the fuel is bad but since it's coming to a lawless country

Why not

It's all about the money after all
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Alcoron: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
The useless Buhari federal government wants to be seen as working.

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by todaynewsreview: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good step... further investigation should begin from there.

For your BEDC Prepaid/Postpaid bill payment, DStv, GOTV, Startimes, Data (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile). WhatsApp: 08107873795. Thanks
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by fredoooooo134: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh
Saybal81: If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum

Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Relixy2k: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pls my people is petrol now readily available in lagos? Travelled before.
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by aloma007(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kingpele:
Nawa this government should know that ,we all are going to resist any increase in pump prices of pms ,it is foolishness to import what u have under the ground, which you could have refined with less cumbersome and less funds ,so the best thing is to try to shop importation of pms, the government can't ban rice we are less sufficient in producing and import fuel that we have all it takes to refined, we should make sure they even stop importation of fuel

How I wish every other Nigerian Youths can just reason deep down the way you see this issue but our already corrupted Youths of personal interests will rather say it is not a bad idea to sell abroad and later import at a hard price and wicked the citizens.
The youths that choses to fight one another base on support for ethnicity and religious differences without considering honesty and proper delivery in terms of true governance.

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, all these are clear signs that the country has been mortgaged with several international entities clearly sighted as traders and deciders of what Nigerians become
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by AmeLonRo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good job. But who allowed the bad fuel to come in despite the available checks and balances?
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

Attendant.....oga!na originalmfuel from.saudinarabia.nau!

grin

Give me sample make I test undecided
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by namo77: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
What a joke of a country

You have abundance of premium quality oil resources… yet you’re still importing
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Less complains plsssss........

With the oil hijackers in power, NIGERIA can never produce her own oil...

A country that is promoting the construction of a new Oil refinery in Lagos by one man and his groups....

While her four Oil refineries are subdued by corruption as it belongs to government that does not cater for her citizens.....

Enough of the complain pls.......

Who are you voting for the next President of Nigeria??
What capacity does he cycle on?
Is he a religious / tribal Bigot ?
How has he contributed to the sufferings of those that are not his tribe?

Once we continue to fail in these questions.....

Nothing good can come out of Nigeria....
Except survival of the fittest challenge....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by pho: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
chidimarc:
Shame on us

I can't imagine my mother who cultivates cassava selling it off in tubers at ridiculous low price determined by the buyer only to buy back garri, fufu and tapioca from the initial buyer at a high price now determined by the buyer turn seller, who goes a step further to mix saw dust in the garri I must buy from them to survive.

Shame on Nigeria.

Sometimes my head aches trying to fathom why seemingly uncomplicated things become so complicated in Nigeria my country.

Shame on us

God bless you bro, sane thing I ponder everyday. I cannot understand why we are suffering the things God has blessed us with I'm abundance. Just like u said why we make things so complicated in this country.

After God has given us crude oil are we still going to beg Him to give us refinery. How I wish God can raise in us a generation that will one day troop to the street and all this leaders houses and offices and begin to hold them accountable for the destruction they have cause us in this country. Shameless leaders. Look a leader before election promised to build a refinery each year but after almost 8 years all he succeeded doing is bringing in adulterated fuel that has damage alot of cars. I know one day karma will catch up with them and there generation if they refuse to turn from there evil ways

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by GemUnique(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
hekola:
you know nothing about the law of comparative advantage
I'll be glad if I learn from you smiley
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by GemUnique(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Height of stupidity and advanced slavery. Its just like asking me , the yam farmer to pluck my yam and send to kano to be pounded and then send the pounded yam to the south and begin to sell to customers when south is littered with timbers from which mortal and pestle can be carved almost free of charge and pound the yam at little or no cost. All it would cost is an effort or energy. Nigeria's wasteful habit is appalling
Just the perfect illustration
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by verybadmouth(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
alphaNomega:
. We might be having even worse quality of petrol just like how we keep chewing stones in locally made rice in 2022 compared to imported rice

Nigeria has a big problem
Nawa oo
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Belgium scum.
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

Crude is $93 a barrel.so.what do you think petrol.will.sell.remembers diesel.is.#360 to #380

Dumb argument, if we had refineries crude oil prices won't affect petrol price, a higher crude oil price shud have been an advantage because we have crude.
The logic that higher crude prices equals higher PMS is fraudulent.
Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by opera1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
What a shameful way to spread their dirty clothes.
Importing petrol all the way from Belgium when Dangote as an individual is building a refinery.
Nigeria cannot boast of a single working refinery, the money is available but their wickedness will not permit them to think about it.

1 Like

Re: FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium by baralatie(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
quentin06:

Dumb argument, if we had refineries crude oil prices won't affect petrol price, a higher crude oil price shud have been an advantage because we have crude.
The logic that higher crude prices equals higher PMS is fraudulent.
What is the cost of a litre of refined petrol if you are going to produce it locally!
Let us start from there!
Before you start mis yanning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention / Nwobodo’s Son’s Corpse Missing, Burial Postponed / 2023 Campaign: Atiku Appoints New Media Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.