Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? (4047 Views)

Awujale Of Ijebuland To Bestow Gbobaniyi Title On El-Rufai / Awujale Of Ijebu, Sikiru Adetona Denies Issuing A Statement On Sunday Igboho / Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by OVB123: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
U people should leave tinubu alone.
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by Karemarealty288(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2022

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by olyivy(f): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I don't know why you folks keep mocking and trying to paint this man in a weird way..
Even if he did can't you folks do without being weird..

You are the weirdo here.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by baby124: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
vankaid:

The spin doctors have started arriving
Don’t you have penis? What concern me with Tinubu. Even if I don’t support him, I won’t see a lie and not call it for what it is. I also did not see anybody cover their nose there. A lot of people had face masks. All what you have written there and posted is rubbish. If you want to lie and spread false rumors, do it well.

The baba wearing blue agbada behind him with face mask under his nose did not close his nose. Security aide pic is blurry at best. So this video is very stupid.
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by helinues: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I feel pity for this man but he no dey pity himself

See as the aide covering his nose

Where is Helinues

Come and watch the video of the man you want to be president

Lalasticlala please don't move this thread to front page , the video is so disgraceful

Can't you respect yourself and stop trolling others?
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by SweetiliciousD: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
donbachi:
Political insults on him is normal and nigerian.but,shaming him because of his age and illness is not good.in as much as i dont want him as my president.i cant shame him for dis.whether true or false......pls,nairalanders stop all dis.some of u have parents and u
too will grow old someday.
Everybody with him own sickness.

An Igbo addage says: if Okonkwo fails to acknowledge his old age( senility), his old age(senility) will always acknowledge itself even to his own detriment.

Tunubu at his age and pedigree should be a king maker and not chasing kingship ambition kaakiri kaakiri.

Greed is evil!

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by JohnSin97: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Omo....politics isn't for the faint of heart o grin

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by PrinceOfLagos: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
helinues:

Can't you respect yourself and stop trolling others?
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by JOemmy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Maybe he forgot to wear his pampers. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by Vickym1(f): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
madridguy:
Water no fit splash or pour for person body in peace again?
They intentionally pour the water that place grin

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by JOemmy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I watched the video earlier today, it's understandable at his advanced age but I believe his handlers could have done a better job. Now how do you want to sell a pissy pissy candidate to Nigerians after what we've passed through in the last seven years ? What if he eventually becomes president and on a state visit to Joe Biden or Queen Elizabeth, they give him plastic chair to sit on because they don't want his piss to spoil their expensive leather chairs ? These little things matter my people cool

Good point but unfortunately tinibu's miscreants don't have the brain capacity to see things from this angle all they are after are his peanuts and imaginary igbo enemies that's against his ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by signature2012(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
madridguy:
After almost 8 years of Buhari,you still
Never get sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by signature2012(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
baby124:
This post does not make any sense jare. If he pissed himself it will be more than that and to the front. Or you don’t know how male organ is positioned again.

You and I need to have a conversation.
Might mention you on a dead thread.
Is that ok?
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by baby124: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
signature2012:

You and I need to have a conversation.
Might mention you on a dead thread.
Is that ok?
That’s fine.
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by Okoroawusa: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mtchew....
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by historyles: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
donbachi:
Political insults on him is normal and nigerian.but,shaming him because of his age and illness is not good.in as much as i dont want him as my president.i cant shame him for dis.whether true or false......pls,nairalanders stop all dis.some of u have parents and u too will grow old someday.
Everybody with him own sickness.

Stop talking nonsense sentiment. If he doesn't want to be ridiculed, he should go and take care of his great grandchildren and stop trying to greedily fulfil a life long political ambition to the detriment of 200 million Nigerians
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by sharpwriter(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I watched the video earlier today, it's understandable at his advanced age but I believe his handlers could have done a better job. Now how do you want to sell a pissy pissy candidate to Nigerians after what we've passed through in the last seven years ? What if he eventually becomes president and on a state visit to Joe Biden or Queen Elizabeth, they give him plastic chair to sit on because they don't want his piss to spoil their expensive leather chairs ? These little things matter my people cool
That doesn't look like piss... It is either sweat or leaky ass. If sweat, I don't think it should get past his undies, trousers, inner wear then revealed on his agbada.

So it may really be another thing and I'm afraid his yansh fit dey leak. As for the security covering his nose, hmmn....maybe na the yansh dey leak true true.

In the video, I could see that the security aide also bent down initially, perhaps to pick something (I don't know), but he definitely had his face near that watery side of Tinubu's agbada as he bent down, maybe that was how he could perceive a smell, and of course he would take some time to recover, reason for touching /covering/clearing his nose from time to time.

And I don't think it could be a smell from urine, it couldn't have been that concentrated. So it's either jagaban sat on a moisty seat or his butt is leaking which I hope not coz that no good.

Whichever, that water is from his butt not pen!s

Cc: baby124

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
sharpwriter:

[s]That doesn't look like piss... It is either sweat or leaky ass. If sweat, I don't think it should get past his undies, trousers, inner wear then revealed on his agbada.

So it may really be another thing and I'm afraid his yansh fit dey leak. As for the security covering his nose, hmmn....maybe na the yansh dey leak true true.

In the video, I could see that the security aide also bent down initially, perhaps to pick something (I don't know), but he definitely had his face near that watery side of Tinubu's agbada as he bent down, maybe that was how he could perceive a smell, and of course he would take some time to recover, reason for touching /covering/clearing his nose from time to time.

And I don't think it could be a smell from urine, it couldn't have been that concentrated. So it's either jagaban sat on a moisty seat or his butt is leaking which I hope not coz that no good.

Whichever, that water is from his butt not pen!s[/s]

this explanation is for people that don't have sense and not for someone like me. Nice try though cool

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by baby124: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
sharpwriter:

That doesn't look like piss... It is either sweat or leaky ass. If sweat, I don't think it should get past his undies, trousers, inner wear then revealed on his agbada.

Whichever, that water is from his butt not pen!s

If it’s shit, the liquid is not even at his bottom but at his laps area. Take a good look at the agbada. I am not involving myself in any politics again after they messed up in Endsars. But it does not look like body fluids if I am to be honest.
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by agulion: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't know why I feel sorry for Tinubu
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
madridguy:
grin
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Moferere:
In electioneering period, trivia issues become big issues.
I checked Tinubu's itinerary yesterday, I discovered that he was first in Ìjẹ̀bú, to Abeokuta, then Ilaro. Meaning that this video emanated from his first trip.
If he wee on himself as it's advanced by Peoples Gazette, why did he wear the same cloth to the palace of Aláké of Ẹ̀gbá? How come he wore the same Agbada to Ilaro? why is it that it is only his back that is wet? Why not the entire Agbada? Or a large portion of the lower part of the agbada?
As for the aide covering his nose, anyone in the gathering could have farted.
Tinubu has bowel inconsistence. That thing was watery poopoo. That's why the guy behind him too cover.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by sharpwriter(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
baby124:

If it’s shit, the liquid is not even at his bottom but at his laps area. Take a good look at the agbada. I am not involving myself in any politics again after they messed up in Endsars. But it does not look like body fluids if I am to be honest.
Well sha
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Moferere:

Unfortunately, Illiterate Peoples of Biafra will gloat on this
Let's get this straight, is that watery poo or wee-wee?
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
baby124:
This post does not make any sense jare. If he pissed himself it will be more than that and to the front. Or you don’t know how male organ is positioned again.
I'm a male and knows how the male organ is positioned. Some of us pack our trucks behind. If you think that's not wee-wee, then that must be purging poop
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
baby124:

Do you know the part of his agbada he sat on which affected the. clothes?
From air-conditioned car to air-conditioned palace. His Pampers could be overdue for change.
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by baby124: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Do you know the part of his agbada he sat on which affected the. clothes?
From air-conditioned car to air-conditioned palace. His Pampers could be overdue for change.
Still there will be a track from his butt to the site of the stain. These people are everywhere during campaign. So you can’t really say where he got the stain from. It looks like water. Poop stain will be colored. Even pee most times leaves a stain, mark or color.
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
baby124:

Still there will be a track from his butt to the site of the stain. These people are everywhere during campaign. So you can’t really say where he got the stain from. It looks like water. Poop stain will be colored. Even pee most times leaves a stain, mark or color.
So you will notice the discoloration from behind your keypad on NL ?

Even if he wore white and there was a brown stain, you lots will still say your baba must have spilled coffee on himself grin
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by baby124: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
I'm a male and knows how the male organ is positioned. Some of us pack our trucks behind. If you think that's not wee-wee, then that must be purging poop
This old man will tuck penis in the back. In agbada. When he’s no Bob and co.
Re: Did Tinubu Experience A Bathroom Mishap At The Palace Of Awujale Of Ijebuland? by christistruth01: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
vankaid:
On Saturday at the palace of Awujale of Ijebuland in Ijebu Ode, Bola Tinubu’s dress was soaked behind when he stood up.

His security aide also frantically covered his nose.

A spokesman for the presidential front runner did not return a request seeking explanation.

Credits: GMB

https://mobile.twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1492779699940085763

Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits / Peter Obi Is Hellbent On Bringing Armageddon To The Streets Of Nigeria / Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.