Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) (4038 Views)

Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by MXrep: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2023
grin
As posted on their Facebook page. Slums everywhere

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by iSense247: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2023
MXrep:
grin
Where in Osogbo is this?

I'm based in Osogbo.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by MXrep: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2023
iSense247:
Where in Osogbo is this?

I'm based in Osogbo.
I don't know. Check the Facebook page and view comments for details

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by Corn247: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2023
baboons suffering from inferiority complex grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by a4cube: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2023
Brown roof with one govt building at the center. Anyway in the next 20 years Osogbo may look like Abakiliki.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by iSense247: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2023
MXrep:

I don't know. Check the Facebook page and view comments for details
Okay

Please provide the link.
Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by FreedomArmy: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2023
a4cube:
Brown roof with one govt building at the center. Anyway in the next 20 years Osogbo may look like Abakiliki.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

21 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by iSense247: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2023
a4cube:
What do you tribalists gain from this? You are distracted by tribalism while your elected representatives steal away your destiny.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by Validated: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2023
OP, please put "graphic content"

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by longjohnsilver: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2023
iSense247:
Where in Osogbo is this?

I'm based in Osogbo.

That is the palace on the right

The central mosque on the left

The road visible in this picture lead straight to Osun groove

While the other road is Ilesha road.

That is Osogbo quite alright!!!

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by Solsix(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2023
Celebration of brown roof

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by SpatialKing(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2023
iSense247:
Where in Osogbo is this?

I'm based in Osogbo.

Is a cross junction
The Osogbo mosque πŸ•Œ
Close to the Oba palace
Same road leads to Uniosun Osogbo Campus, Osun river, ilesha and the catholic cathedral

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by Godwin4444: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2023
a4cube:
since u igbos lost election u have been running around like a castrated kangaroo

Always attacking d south west that u can die to live in

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by Finestgurlie(f): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2023
Brownies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

16 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2023
very beautiful cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by Ozommadu: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2023
Godwin4444:
since u igbos lost election u have been running around like a castrated kangaroo

Die to live in this place? God forbid...where the poorest of the poor can live?

Even villages in Anambra state has better housing than this eyesore

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2023
So now that we have seen it, what next?

Does it Stop BAT from being thr President?
Does it stop Onitsha fro being the dirtiest city in Africa?
Does it stop SE from being poorer than the SW, according to NBS and Statisense?
Does it stop Ebonyi from being the poorest state in the South?

I mean, what exactly will happen now that we've seen it

Refute my points my facts cause i dont have strength to argue with those that counter opinions with facts

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by 001Lagos: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2023
No wonder south west is rated poverty stricken region by the national bereau of statistics

See brown roofs everywhere

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by Scarrr: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2023
This is what Igbos do all day .. no wonda just one man dey use social media control a whole tribe all the way from finland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2023
Godwin4444:

Omo, this people always run comot from their region like say war just break for their side
Every morning, for chisco bridge onitsha, na so dem dey full motor everytime like when israelites dey run comot for Egypt

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by MXrep: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2023
Godwin4444:

What has this got to do with election? You people are beginning to reason like northerners. It's okay for you to be poor as long as a looter from your tribe wins election?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2023
001Lagos:
No wonder south west is rated poverty stricken region by the national bereau of statistics

See brown roofs everywhere

Drop the link to the website lets see, Last i checked SE was the poorest in the South

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by MXrep: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Omo, this people always run comot from their region like say war just break for their side
Every morning, for chisco bridge onitsha, na so dem dey full motor everytime like when israelites dey run comot for Egypt

When Aba had bad roads we raised alarm and fixed it, but you have been giving excuses for your dilapidated houses for donkey years, you have now found consolation in election

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by MXrep: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Drop the link to the website lets see, Last i checked SE was the poorest in the South
Poverty has ravaged SW, even with Lagos, they are still poorer than SE. This poverty rate is not about IGR. Poverty among the masses

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2023
MXrep:

Poverty has ravaged SW, even with Lagos, they are still poorer than SE. This poverty rate is not about IGR. Poverty among the masses

What year is this

It should capture the year na

This could have been for 2011, how do i confirm that

The last one i saw had 2023 on the data...Statistical date should be easily readable by just anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2023
MXrep:

When Aba had bad roads we raised alarm and fixed it, but you have been giving excuses for your dilapidated houses for donkey years, you have now found consolation in election

That not my point...Go to google and search "Dirtiest City in Africa" and see Onitsha pop up

What have u done about that...In fact. Onitsha and Aba are in the top 5 dirtiest in Africa and u havent done anything about it

Dirty people...Even Soludo said over 50% of Anambra is erosion ravaged but somehow, Osun underdevelopment is your worries

No be juju be that cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by ComputerOperato: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
You go to Europe and elsewhere to visit old and even ruined buildings and call it tourism and cultural heritage.
But here in Nigeria you call it brown roof.
Isn't the brown roof a sign of way back civilization and cultural heritage?
Doesn't it mean those buildings were built before your were born?
Anyway, make una enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: If you quote me to insult me, just know that I will descend on you.

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by MXrep: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

What year is this

It should capture the year na

This could have been for 2011, how do i confirm that

The last one i saw had 2023 on the data...Statistical date should be easily readable by just anyone
This is the most recent data for 2022

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by MXrep: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

That not my point...Go to google and search "Dirtiest City in Africa" and see Onitsha pop up

What have u done about that...In fact. Onitsha and Aba are in the top 5 dirtiest in Africa and u havent done anything about it

Dirty people...Even Soludo said over 50% of Anambra is erosion ravaged but somehow, Osun underdevelopment is your worries

No be juju be that cheesy cheesy
Onitsha and Aba are commercial areas and not state capitals. Meanwhile waste disposal have improved. Even in Lagos, Alaba and Ladipo have waste management issues. But how a state capital is filled with slum is what amazed us, and you are making excuses

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by MXrep: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
ComputerOperato:
You go to Europe and elsewhere to visit old and even ruined buildings and call it tourism and cultural heritage.
But here in Nigeria you call it brown roof.
Isn't the brown roof a sign of way back civilization and cultural heritage?
Doesn't it mean those buildings were built before your were born?
Anyway, make una enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: If you quote me to insult me, just know that I will descend on you.
Old public building preserved for tourism is good. But individual residential buildings decaying away is a clear sign of poverty

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by freeborn02: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
a4cube:

Brown roof indicates long standing civilization. Don't be daft

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures) by MXrep: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
freeborn02:

Brown roof indicates long standing civilization. Don't be daft
Zinc rust in 15 years, stop deceiving yourself

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arraign Six Unad Students For Allegedly Stoning Oni / Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) / Akpabio:fast-tracking Akwa Ibom's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.