Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. (2938 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll / Tinubu's Cloth Soaked Behind When He Stood At Awujale's Palace / Did Bola Tinubu Pee On His Body At Awujale’s Palace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Tinubuofemmanu: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Wawelexy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
T
Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Vickym1(f): 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Make una leave this man And urine na.

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Okoroawusa: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Una go tire. Na so una do so tey Buhari win election.

All these Igbos sef

8 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

All these Igbos sef
continue blaming IPOB even when you know it was a Yoruba man who who recorded and shared the video. Continue screaming IPOB even though you know it was a Yoruba man who published the video on his website. Shout IPOB instead of making sure your lord and saviour has access to a change of pampers and wet wipes on standby during his visits this period. Na himself and una him dey disgrace, not me cool

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Tinubuofemmanu: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

All these Igbos sef

Bullion Van disciples in the mud

13 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by JOemmy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
God have started disgracing these evil people.

10 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by JOemmy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

All these Igbos sef

Ipob is always chasing u guys in ur dreams. cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by ConqueredWest: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

All these Igbos sef

Everything IPOB

Anything IPOB

Sign of early stage of "Ara"

8 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Amaka should come and eat Tilumbu shit, he will pay her more than Arab potties
Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by AntiBMC(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
It don reach like this? The aide could not stop himself from closing his nose. What's all this now? Oyigboupdate and co bmc conspirators want to turn Aso Rock to retirement home. No now.

11 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by skj1377(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
All tinubu has to do is pay some good money to owner of Nairaland and believe me this ipob miscreant will be banned for 3 lifetimes .
Vickym1:
Make una leave this man And urine na.
Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Assholemods come ooo your lifeless leader has done it again oooo,. The man you think is best candidate for Nigeria shame on you ooo, we need a vibrant man like Wike and not a drug Lord, Lekki massacre Lord, bullion Van criminal, a man who doesn't believe in one Nigeria all the money he stole from Lagos State is leaking out from his buttocks, he will never go free from the Lekki massacre.... His Excellency Chief Barr Nyesom Ezenwo Wike is the only one that can lead Nigeria out of this mess Tinubu and baba go slow the lifeless and clueless man has put us into... Long live Nigeria and long live Wike the Mr project of Nigeria.... Nyesom Ezenwo Wike leeeeeeeeeeeee.....

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Rugaria: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nshí ka nkû Biko nû

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

All these Igbos sef
People's gazette is owned by your fellow skullers. Leave Ipob out of Tinubu's anal incontinence pls.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:
Amaka should come and eat Tilumbu shit, he will pay her more than Arab potties
At least this one agrees tinubu has leaky anus.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
skj1377:
All tinubu has to do is pay some good money to owner of Nairaland and believe me this ipob miscreant will be banned for 3 lifetimes .
Ban one, another would be registered. You can't hide the truth for too long.
Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
At least this one agrees amaka will leak Tilumbu anus.

smiley
Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

smiley

You people should donate Pampers to tinubu ASAP

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Tinubuofemmanu: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
skj1377:

Today is the saddest Sunday in the lives of Bullion Van apostles.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by assholemods: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Competence5050:
Assholemods come ooo your lifeless leader has done it again oooo,. The man you think is best candidate for Nigeria shame on you ooo, we need a vibrant man like Wike and not a drug Lord, Lekki massacre Lord, bullion Van criminal, a man who doesn't believe in one Nigeria all the money he stole from Lagos State is leaking out from his buttocks, he will never go free from the Lekki massacre.... His Excellency Chief Barr Nyesom Ezenwo Wike is the only one that can lead Nigeria out of this mess Tinubu and baba go slow the lifeless and clueless man has put us into... Long live Nigeria and long live Wike the Mr project of Nigeria.... Nyesom Ezenwo Wike leeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Na wah o I pray Psychiatrist Hospital Road Rumuigbo still get enough bed o... This boy case now na madness o.....

Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by EastisBae: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
What's going on, you mean Tinubu shit for pants shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by skj1377(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
You have a point.
BeardedmeatR:
Ban one, another would be registered. You can't hide the truth for too long.
Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by joyandfaith: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

All these Igbos sef

Buhari case was different.
1. People were tired of Gej because of his many stupid actions.
2. Buhari was a god in the north. His People loved him. Majority of yorubas don't like Tinubu. Talk to people in the streets.
3. Buhari of 2014 was more healthy than Tinubu of 2022.
Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
assholemods:

Na wah o I pray Psychiatrist Hospital Road Rumuigbo still get enough bed o... This boy case now na madness o.....
shut up, I pity the innocent ikwerre lady you said you married because you lack wisdom... that woman must be in severe pain now, Abeg Mr assholemods don't mine her head okay...
Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by Indispensable85(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

All these Igbos sef

They don't learn
Re: Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace.. by assholemods: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Competence5050:
shut up, I pity the innocent ikwerre lady you said you married because you lack wisdom... that woman must be in severe pain now, Abeg Mr assholemods don't mine her head okay...
Lol.... grin grin..
Your case na Male madness, incurable!

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Say Anything. I Just Posted Facts- Reno Omokri Mocks Labour Party / Labour party Faults Arise Tv, Cautions Peter Obi / I'll Vote For Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Even If He's In A Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.